看起来怎么样
How's it look?
挺好 再换个角度来一张
Good. Maybe another angle?
嘿 我们是不是忘了什么
Hey, are we missing something?
弹壳吗
Shell casings?
呃 杀手一般都会带走弹壳的
Uh, hit men police their brass.
一会儿再来
Come back later.
我们的毛巾够用了
We have enough towels!
把门打开 Torres
Open the door, Torres!
不好意思啊
Sorry, man.
好了 说吧
All right, talk to me.
我在努力想出几个不同的选项
Well, I'm trying to get a few options here.
不需要多个选项 给我一个就行
I don't need options; I just need one.
嘿 上尉
Hey, Lieutenant.
你现在可以起来了
You can get up now.
这可是头一回
Well, that was a first.
The Last Link
所以这个都是摆拍呗
So this is all staged?
Johnson上尉 他还活着吗
Lieutenant Johnson, he's still alive?
我们说话这会儿他正在休息室
He's in our break room as we speak,
吃潜艇三明治呢
eating a hoagie.
啊 好的吧 我以前也干过这个
Oh, well, all right. I've done this dance before.
这回我们想设计谁
Who are we trying to set up?
Michael Deegan
Michael Deegan.
毒贩子
Drug dealer.
专卖♥♥违禁药品
Specializes in bootleg pharmaceuticals.
我听说过这个名字
I've heard the name.
FBI已经追踪他好几年了 没啥证据
Feds have been after him for years, nothing has stuck.
我们这回可能找到了点儿能给他
Well, we may finally have something
定罪的
on him.
他雇凶来杀上尉
He ordered a hit on our lieutenant.
为什么
Why?
不知道 但是他雇的这个人
We don't know. But the guy he hired
把事儿搞砸了
to do the hit bungled the job.
嗯 前诈骗犯
Yeah, ex-con.
Tommy Mulligan
Tommy Mulligan.
绰号♥小桃子
He goes by Peaches.
基地安保抓到他
Base security caught him
在上尉的宿舍边上晃悠
casing the lieutenant's quarters
还带着一把没有注册过的枪和消音器
with an unregistered gun and silencer.
你能证明是Deegan雇的凶吗
Can you prove that Deegan ordered the hit?
啊 甭说了
Ah, I got it now.
你们想给这个小桃子一份协议
You want to offer this Peaches a deal.
他带着窃听器 我们抓到Deegan
He wears a wire, we get Deegan
让他承认雇凶杀人 游戏结束
to admit ordering the hit, game over.
我们把书面材料都准备好了
And we already have the paperwork.
我们要给小桃子豁免权
We're offering Peaches immunity.
Deegan是条大鱼
Deegan's a big fish.
你们照片都拍好了
Well, you've already taken the picture.
我也没什么别的选择了 是不是
You don't leave me much choice, do you?
好吧
Okay.
要是这家伙搞砸了 你们手头
This guy screws up, you're gonna have
就得有一具实打实的尸体了
a real dead body on your hands.
抱歉打扰你们 主任
Sorry to interrupt, Director.
一位John Sydney下士来找Gibbs探员
A Corporal John Sydney is here for Agent Gibbs.
老朋友吗
Old friend?
不是
No...
只是真的认识很久
Just really old.
Leroy有一天从学校回家
So Leroy's walking home from school one day
然后他 他发现了这条流浪狗
and he... he found this stray dog.
他爸爸呢 严禁狗狗进家门
Now, his father strictly forbid dogs.
但是Leroy还是决定把狗带回家
But Leroy decided to take the dog home
藏在自己的卧室里
and hide him in the bedroom.
这就已经开始不守规矩了
Breaking rules already.
九岁
Nine years old.
得了吧 Gibbs从来就没有九岁的时候
Oh, come on, Gibbs was never nine years old.
后来发生了什么
So what happened?
他一开始是没被发现
Well, he got away with it for a while,
但是有一天晚上 一只乌鸦从卧室窗户飞了进来
but one night a... A crow flew in the bedroom window.
狗叫的声音太大了 把房♥子里所有人都吵醒了
The dog barked so loud, it woke up the whole house.
那他爸爸对他做了什么
What'd his dad do then?
拿皮带抽了我一顿
Got the belt.
但我还是留下了狗
I still got to keep the dog, though.
-Apollo -Apollo
- Apollo. - Apollo.
是条好狗
Good dog.
别傻站在那儿啊 Leroy
Well, don't just stand there, Leroy.
瞧瞧你
Wow, look at you.
Sydney先生
Mr. Sydney.
好久不见
Been a long time.
人们说时间会治愈所有的创伤
Well, they say time heals all wounds.
嗯 人们都那样说
Yeah, that's what they say.
听着 Leroy 我 我
Listen, Leroy, I-I...
我这儿有些坏消息
I got some sad news.
LJ昨晚去世了
LJ passed last night.
嗯 他儿子给我打电♥话♥了
Yeah, his son called me.
他说追悼会定在下个月
He said the service is next month.
LJ
LJ?
Leroy Jethro Moore
Leroy Jethro Moore.
Gibbs就是用他的名字起的名
It's the guy Gibbs was named after.
-他是个好人 -大好人
- He was a good man. - Great man.
我们葬礼再见
I'll see you at the funeral.
听着
Yeah, listen.
我其实是为了别的事儿来的
I actually came up here for something else.
我们能谈一下么
Can we talk a minute?
-听着 呃 -就几分钟
- Listen, uh... - It'll just take a second.
回头给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me later, all right?
我在工作呢
I-I'm working here.
-好吗 Palmer -在呢
- Okay? Palmer. - Yeah?
请带Sydne先生出去
See Mr. Sydney out, please.
很高兴见到你 Leroy
Nice seeing you, Leroy.
Gibbs 我们这儿都准备好了
All right, Gibbs. We're all set here.
这是Tommy Mulligan
This is Tommy Mulligan.
你可以叫我小桃子
You can call me Peaches.
我们要给他戴窃听器了
We're gonna get him all wired up.
他一个小时之内会去见Deegan
He's gonna meet Deegan in an hour.
我们会跟他一起
We'll be right there with him.
带上装备
Gear up.
我希望你们知道你们在做什么
I hope you guys know what you're doing.
好了 小桃子 表演时间到
Okay, Peaches, it's showtime.
记住 你有两个任务
Now, remember, you have two jobs.
让Deegan承认是他买♥♥凶杀人
get Deegan to admit he ordered the murder.
然后拿到钱
collect the payoff.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do this.
现在说有点儿晚了
Well, it's a little late for that.
我要是搞砸了怎么办
What if I mess it up?
你知道的 我被抓到的话就死定了
You know, I get caught, I get dead.
你能做的很好的 你看啊
You're gonna do great. Look,
就两件事
two things:
杀人和钱 简单粗暴
murder and money, nice and easy.
我不知道
I don't know.
选项二 进监狱
Option two: go to jail.
好吧
Okay.
我能行 我能行
I got this, I got this.
杀人 钱 简单粗暴
Murder, money. Nice and easy.
嗯
Yep.
给我腾点儿地方
A little room here.
我们得看起来像那么回事儿
Well, it's got to look legit.
所以你跟你约会对象就这么坐着啊
This really how you sit with your dinner dates?
是他们跟我就这么坐着
It's how they sit with me.
哇哦
Wow.
好了 开始了
All right, here we go.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表