他们需要一种强大的武器
They need a weapon just as strong.
我们将阿富汗人武装起来去对抗俄♥罗♥斯♥人 不是吗
We armed the Afghans against the Russians, right?
或者是80年代尼加拉瓜叛乱中的)反桑地诺主义者
Or what about the Contras in the '80s?
氯气在哪里
Where is the gas?!
在送给自♥由♥战士的路上
On its way to freedom fighters.
他们知道我想要完成的事情
They understand what I'm trying to accomplish.
你看过那些孩子死亡的视频吗
Have you seen the videos of those kids dying?
请听我说
Please listen to me.
你认为的高尚会导致
Your supposed nobility is gonna get
更多人的死亡 -不会的
a lot more people killed. - No.
不会的 一旦到了叙利亚
No, the gas will be in good hands...
会有人保管好它们
...once it gets to Syria.
恐怖组织的成员
Members of terrorist organizations
知道你加入了自♥由♥战士
have been known to join your freedom fighters
来获得情报或者偷得武器
to gain Intel or to steal weapons.
你不知道这些气体会用在哪里 是吗
You don't know where the gas will end up, do you?
关于这些东西的消息传得到处都是
Word about these kind of things gets around.
坏人从暗中出现
Bad guys come out of the woodwork.
不是的 事情已经发生了
No. What's done is done.
你有什么想法 Ellie
I hope you have some ideas, Ellie.
我不知道该怎么接近他
I don't know how to reach this guy.
他会承认一切
Well, he'll admit to everything,
但不会放弃气体
but won't give up the gas.
你不能和疯子争执
You can't argue with crazy.
他不是个疯子
Oh, he's not crazy.
他有原则
He's principled.
他就是这么认为的
That's how he sees it.
他上一次行动完全就是正义的
His last act on earth is totally righteous.
除非那不是 不过那时他就会死了
Until it's not, but by then, he'll be dead.
我们需要更多的时间
We need more time.
不行 没有更多时间了 主任
No, no more time, Director.
外面有遗失的气体
There's missing gas out there.
长官 我们一直在说这个
Sir, that's what we've been saying.
更有理由把这件事尽快交给国土安♥全♥部♥
All the more reason to turn it over to Homeland
和FBI处理了
and the FBI as soon as possible.
对于Gibbs探员和他的队伍来说
As far as Agent Gibbs and his team are concerned,
他们将在法庭上度过一天
they'll get their day in court.
-我们会小心行事的 -我才
- We'll be discreet. - I don't give a damn
不关心出镜这件事 长官
about appearances, sir.
化学武器流落在外
There are chemical weapons out there.
你却要浪费时间交接案子
And you want to waste time transferring the case
主要嫌犯还在我们面前
when the lead suspect is-- is right in front of us.
-记者会马上要开始了 -我有个注意
- That press conference is ready to begin. - I have an idea.
-我也有个 你的是什么 -还有什么事吗
- Me, too. What's yours? - Anything else?
Crawford部长 你正在犯一个大错误
Secretary Crawford, you are making a big mistake.
正是我想的那样
That's what I was thinking.
你是对的 错误就是在这里浪费时间
You're right, but the mistake is wasting time in here.
Torres探员 你究竟在做些什么
Agent Torres, what the hell are you doing?
对啊 你在做什么
Yeah, what are you doing?
等等 那不是你的主意吗
Wait, this wasn't your idea?
不是 我的主意是系统验证模式
No, SCIF mode was my idea.
那你为什么看着我放在桌上的枪
Then why did you look at my gun on the table?
我没看你的枪
I wasn't looking at your gun.
Vance主任
Director Vance,
你的探员们是在威胁
are your agents threatening
美国国防部长吗
the United States Secretary of Defense?
我当然不希望是这样的
I certainly hope not.
你挟持我每多20分钟
I figure every 20 minutes you hold me hostage,
你的徒刑就会增加一年
there's another year on your sentence.
是吗 等等 挟持
Huh? Wait, what? Hostage?
那就是你做的事 不是吗
Well, that's what you're doing, isn't it?
不不不
No. No, no, no.
不是
Not at all.
系统验证模式切断了手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Well, SCIF mode cuts cell service...
而你又装备了武器
and you're armed.
哦 这个啊
Oh-- Oh, this?
哦不 这个 还是个皮套子
Oh, no, this is, uh, it's still holstered.
我们只是要求多点时间 长官
Yeah, we-we're merely asking for more time, sir.
你们的嫌犯不会再说什么了 他已经明确了
Your suspect isn't gonna talk. He's made that quite clear.
我告诉过你们 我不需要医疗救助
I told you, I don't want any medical help.
嘿
Hey!
我要打电♥话♥
I want my phone call!
我 我 想和我妈妈说话
I... I-- geez, I want to talk to my mom.
安全锁定 继续锁定
Security lockdown on... Going on lockdown.
第一批应急人员已到现场
We got first responders on the ground...
不行
No.
Bishop不行 停下
Bishop, no. Stop, stop.
呆在那里 不行
You stay there. No!
继续告诉我消息
Y-You keep me informed.
发生什么了
Hey. What's-what's going on?
出什么事了
Is something wrong?
当局赶到现场
Authorities are just arriving on the scene.
拆弹组和危险品处理小组已经进入大楼
Metro bomb squad and Hazmat teams have entered the building.
联邦当局刚发布了官方声明
While federal authorities have yet to issue a formal statement,
警方要求特区地区的市民
police are asking everyone in the greater D.C. area
呆在家中
to remain in their homes.
你的气体被用在了袭击事件中
Your gas was used in an attack.
这是WJGZ节目先前收到的
Again, here is the footage WJGZ received earlier,
用手♥机♥拍摄的视频
taken with a cell phone.
这段视频年龄较小的观众不宜观看
This video may not be suitable for younger viewers.
快走 快走 快走
Go, go, go!
不 这说不通
No. This doesn't make any sense.
-当然说不通 -这是恐怖袭击
- Of course it doesn't. - It's terrorism!
这说明你的上个行动
Which means your last act on Earth
会杀死无辜民众
will be the killing of innocent people.
那和你的基石相符吗
Think that'll fit on your headstone?
-我是信的 -不不 那不是
- I'll make sure it does. - No, no. That's not...
那不是我
That's-that's not what I...
那你再找出个人来让我们责备
Well, then, you give me someone else to blame!
我把箱子给了一个海关探员
Uh, okay, uh, I-I gave the crate to a customs agent.
地址
Address.
他不知道里面有什么
Uh, he didn't know what was inside.
他一定打开过
He must have opened it.
Leon 那是我想的那样吧
Leon, is this what I think it is?
我要完蛋了
I'll be damned.
-我已获知... -闭路电视5频道
-I'm now being told... - Closed circuit, channel five.
酒店已经被疏散 紧急救援部门
the hotel has been evacuated, and that emergency services
正继续在该地展开...
are continuing to fan out throughout the area...
嘿 呃 谢谢你 Ross先生
Hey, uh, thank you. Thank you, Mr. Ross,
不过你可以不用读了
but you can stop reading now.
呃 稿子到这里结束了 所以我即兴创作了最后一段
The, uh, script ended, so I improvised that last part.
-我希望没啥问题 -Bishop探员给我发了消息
- I hope that was okay. - Agent Bishop texted me.
你简直棒极了
You were perfect.
部长 主任
Mr. Secretary, Mr. Director.
非常感谢你允许我
Thank you so much for allowing me
成为你们军事演习的一部分
to be a part of your operations drill.
我 我得说 这对我来说是个全新的任务
I, uh, have to say, this was a new one for me.
是啊 对我们来说也是
Yeah. Us, too.
Hines小姐 这个广播节目
Miss Hines, this broadcast
只通过闭路电视播出了 对吗
was only sent via closed circuit, right?
-是的 只在我们大楼里 主任 -那些镜头
- Yes. Our building only, Director. - The footage,
-到处逃跑的人们 -呃那些研讨会上的
- the running people. - Uh, the agents
探员们愿意提供帮助
at the seminar, they were happy to help.
我们告诉他们这是一个 执法舆情学 的演练
We told them it was an exercise in "Optics In Law Enforcement."
尸体都是真的尸体
And the bodies were the cadavers.
并不是那样 长官
Not exactly, sir,
不过我喜欢你那么想
but I like where your head is at.
我很抱歉 部长先生
I'm so sorry, uh, Mr. Secretary.
该死的Gibss哪儿去了
Where the hell is Gibbs?
联邦探员
Federal agents.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表