嫌犯最后被目击是在红鸟路
Suspect last seen headed south on Redbird Road.
收到 你看到他了吗
Copy that. You got a visual?
没有 一英里前就看不到了
Negative, lost sight about a mile back.
这家伙开的飞快朝你那边去了 Bill
This guy's cooking with gas and headed right for you, Bill.
保持警惕
Keep your eyes open.
就像赶猪去屠宰
Like driving a hog to slaughter.
呜呼
Whoo-hoo!
哇
Whoa!
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你不是说这家伙往南走了吗
I thought you said this guy was headed south.
是啊
He was.
不是吧 你让他从你那通过了
Oh, come on, you let him pass you?
什么都没有过去
Nothing gets past me.
除了一辆男性驾驶速度90迈的蓝色野马
Except a blue Mustang doing 90, male driver,
刚刚抢劫了一辆运钞车
just ripped off an armored truck?
没有任何东西能逃过我的眼睛
Nothing gets past me.
看那边
Look at that.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
我们是州警♥察♥ 双手放在方向盘上
State Police. Hands on the wheel!
车有小损伤
Minimal damage.
引擎还开着
Engine's still running.
他到底去哪了
Where the hell is he going?
通知海军
Call the Navy.
-快点 -好的
- Now! - Yes, sir.
♪ NCIS 16x04 ♪ Third Wheel Original Air Date on October 16, 2018
表示供过于求的单词 四个字母
"Excessive supply." Four letters.
Glut 供应过剩
Glut.
嗯 谢了
Huh. Thanks.
嘿 Tim 我又要放音乐了你介意吗
Hey, Tim, you mind if I put on my music again?
不介意 放吧
No, go right ahead, man.
哦 耶
Oh, yeah.
喔
Ooh.
McGee特工
Special Agent McGee.
不好意思 他这周都不在办公室
I am sorry, he is out of the office for the week,
我可以给你留个言
but I can take a message.
好的 没问题
Great. No problem.
焦虑的主要原因 六个字母 结尾是S
"Leading cause of anxiety." Six letters, ends in "S."
Gibbs
Gibbs.
不是 Gibbs只有五个字母
No, that's only five letters.
压力
Stress.
对 是压力
The word is "stress."
-意思一样 -话说
- Same thing. - You know,
做了这么多年的特工
years as a special agent,
Gibbs从来没有请过假
and Gibbs never takes personal leave.
这才代理了主任八周
And then barely eight weeks of filling in as the director
他一有机会
and he's out the door
就离开了办公室
first chance he gets.
书面工作比尸体更糟糕
Paperwork is worse than dead bodies.
嗯
Mm.
他值得休息一下
The man deserves a break.
其实 我觉得他应该经常休假
Actually, I think he should do it more often.
为什么 因为McGee让你放音乐
Why, because McGee lets you play music?
对 Tim人超级好
Well, Tim is so much nicer.
喔 这是我最爱的部分
Ooh, this is my favorite part.
-嘿 Bishop -嗯?
- Hey, Bishop. - Hmm?
我要过来了
I'm coming for you.
♪ 'Cause I want you ♪
♪ Touch me here, touch me there ♪
别这样
Stop.
♪ Touch me everywhere, oh, yeah ♪
好吧
Okay.
McGee
McGee.
对 长官 不好意思
Um, yes, sir. I'm sorry.
我听不到
I-I can't hear you.
♪ Thinking 'bout the things I wanna do... ♪
多长时间
How long?
好的 我们马上出发
Okay, we're on it.
♪ I've been a bad girl lately ♪
好了 舞蹈派对结束了
All right, dance party's over.
发生了抢劫案
There's been a robbery.
-哪里 -北卡罗来纳州
- - Where? North Carolina.
不是应该卡罗来纳州办事处来处理吗
Shouldn't the Carolinas Field Office handle that?
他们接了 看看国家犯罪信息中心
They did. Check the NCIC.
好吧
Okay.
有人从运钞车上
Oh, someone stole $350,000
抢了35万美元
from an armored truck,
然后逃到一个海军航♥空♥基地
and then fled onto a Naval air station.
不是很明智
Not very smart.
基地保安一定会全力找他的
Base security will be all over him.
找不到 甚至在封锁查找后都没找到
Can't find him, even after a lockdown and search.
那他们为什么通知我们
Why would they call us?
封锁前一架海军运输机刚刚起飞
Before the lockdown, a Navy transport plane took off.
他们认为小偷可能在飞机上
They think the thief could be on board.
对 它马上转道到安德鲁基地
Yeah, it was immediately diverted to Andrews,
20分钟后抵达
and it lands in 20 minutes.
20分钟穿过城市 压力很大啊
Ooh, 20 minutes across town? Talk about stress.
至少Gibbs还能享受他的假期
Well, at least Gibbs can still enjoy his break.
嗯
Mmm.
Gibbs
Gibbs!
Tobias
Tobias.
我打给你办公室
Called your office.
他们说你请了几天假
They said that you were taking a few days off.
代理主任
Acting director?
咦 我想你应该就在这里
Yikes. I figured you'd
躲着他们
come up here to get away from it all.
对
I did.
很好 你应该休息一下
Good for you. You deserve a break.
-你想要什么 -想看到你高兴
- What do you want? - To see you happy.
我家正在除虫 我需要个地方休息
My house is being bug-bombed, so I need a place to crash.
你家有白蚁的时候我让你住在我沙发上
I let you stay on my couch when your place had termites.
那些是你的白蚁
They were your termites.
好朋友是用来干什么的
What are best friends for?
哈 我也是这么说的
Ha, that's what I said.
Gibbs 屋外厕所需要新的杂♥志♥
Gibbs, that outhouse needs
还有更软的厕纸
new magazines and softer toilet paper.
Phil Brooks 很高兴见到你
Phil Brooks. Nice to meet you.
Tobias Fornell
Tobias Fornell.
我不知道我打扰到了你们
I didn't realize I was interrupting.
你俩都打扰到我了
You both are.
我已经为我的误解道过歉了
I already apologized for my misunderstanding.
我最近离婚把房♥子卖♥♥了
I recently sold my house in a divorce,
新的公♥寓♥下周才会好
and the new apartment's not ready till next week.
我打给Gibbs借住 他说他在这里
I called Gibbs to crash; he said he was staying at the cabin.
我说的是事实
It was a fact,
不是邀请你来
not an invitation.
我没看到你的车
I didn't see your car.
Uber 我只比你早到十分钟
Uber. I only got here ten minutes before you.
太巧了
What are the chances?
是啊
Yeah.
Gibbs竟然有这么多好朋友
Who knew that Gibbs had multiple best friends?
奇怪的是他从来没有提过你
It's funny, uh, he's never mentioned you.
-他也没有提过你 -哈
- Or you. - Huh.
你叫Carl对吧
Carl was it?
是Phil
It's Phil.
Phil 对 Phil Brooks
Phil. Yeah. Phil Brooks.
Phil Brooks
Phil Brooks.
好 很好
Phil's good. Phil's good.
特工McGee
Agent McGee,
Prasad中校
Commander Prasad, X.O.
谢谢你来见我们
Thanks for meeting us.
来的正好
None too soon.
飞机刚刚落地
Your plane just touched down.
飞机是要去秘鲁的南方司令部
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表