就是他
That's him.
一发子弹击中枪手的肩膀
Shot the shooter once in the shoulder.
他使得枪手逃跑了
He sent him running.
这个名单是是完全版吗
Are you sure this list is complete?
除非有人再提供其它信息
Unless someone tells me otherwise.
瞧 马里兰警♥察♥局人手不足
Look, MPD is stretched thin.
愿意来帮我
Gonna jump in and help me
处理证人证言吗
with some of these witness statements?
Jack 你听到我说话了吗
Jack. Did you hear me?
全体人员都在忙
All hands are on deck.
不行
No.
什么
What?
对不起 Gibbs 我帮不了你
I'm sorry, Gibbs, I can't help you.
我要退出这次调查
I'm recusing myself from this investigation.
能告诉我为什么吗
Want to tell me why?
Jack
Jack!
McGee 简报一下
McGee, give me a sitrep.
检查站没有异常
Well, no activity at our checkpoints.
我们已经发布了枪手的通缉令
BOLO's out wide on our shooter,
但是我们还没有可用的面部描述
but we still have no viable description of his face.
我们有一整个医院的目击者
We have a hospital full of witnesses,
你却告诉我说我们手上什么都没有
and you're telling me we got nothing?
我不会说 什么都没有
Well, I wouldn't say "Nothing."
-什么 -像这样的一个袭击
- What? - An attack like this happens
发生在一楼大堂 常识告诉我
in a first-floor lobby, common sense says
枪手肯定是从大门进来的 但是他不是
the shooter came through the front entrance, but he didn't.
他是从电梯下来的
He came off an elevator.
-他之前在另一楼层吗 -是的
- He was on another floor? - Yep.
我们只是不知道是哪一层 也不知道原因
We just don't know which one or why.
好的吧 监控录像呢
All right. Security footage?
-我正要去拿 -去吧
- On my way to get it now. - Yeah.
-Gibbs -嘿
- Gibbs. - Hey.
想要看一下这个吗
Want to take a look at this?
我在路边的路障这里
I got the shooter's blood
发现了枪手的血迹
on the road and on the barricade.
他走着经过了安全门
He bypassed the security gate on foot.
一路留下了血迹
He left a trail of blood along the way.
在哪里消失的
Where does the trail end?
街尾
Down the street.
看起来他是开车走了
It looks like he got into a car and drove off.
好吧 说明他已经在检查站外头了
Great. Means he's already outside the checkpoints.
给点力啊 真是的
Come on, damn it.
有什么问题吗
There a problem?
我需要用棉签擦一下 但是我找不到我的手套了
I need to take a swab, and I can't find my gloves.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道吗 别的案子
You know, man, uh, other kinds of crimes,
我已经学会了怎么处理
I've learned to process.
但是这种无差别袭击 伤害无辜的人 真的是
But when a guy shoots random, innocent people, it just...
让我想要释放我内心的天鹅
...it makes my inner swan come out.
什么
What?
是这样的 天鹅 看起来特别美
Okay, so swans, they-they look like they're really nice,
但你要是戳了它们的痛点
but you push their buttons,
那些鸟就会迅速黑化
you know, those birds can go dark real quick.
大规模枪击真的让我很想天鹅化
Mass shootings just, uh, make me want to go swan.
我们的首要任务是枪手 好吧 我们得抓住这个人
Our priority is the shooter. All right? Let's get this guy.
好吧
Yeah. All right.
嘿 Gibbs
Hey, Gibbs.
你能不能别让我再和Sloane聊天了啊
Can you please not make me talk to Sloane again?
我已经用完了这个月的配额了
I'm past my quota for the month.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
我拿到了你要求的平民雇员名单
I have the civilian employee list you requested.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你有想要找到的某个特定的人吗
Something in particular you're looking for?
Diana Sanchez上士
Chief Petty Officer Diana Sanchez.
在这儿呢
There you are.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
受害者名单已经确认了
List of victims is confirmed.
受伤12人 9人重伤
12 wounded, nine of them still critical.
目前为止 她是唯一的死者
So far, she's our only fatality.
她胸口中了两枪 腿上中了一枪
She took two shots to the chest, one to the leg.
子弹在Kasie那里
Kasie has the slugs now.
我只是想要找到更多关于她的消息
I was just looking up more about her
这样她就不仅仅是解剖台上的另一具尸体了 你懂吧
so she wouldn't be just another body on the table, you know?
她是从奥斯汀来的
She was from Austin.
主管医院的行政
She oversaw hospital admissions.
有两个男孩 一个五岁 一个三岁
Mother of two boys,five and three.
她最喜欢的电影是绿野仙踪
Her favorite movie was The Wizard of Oz.
我跟她丈夫谈过了
I spoke to her husband.
感觉上 你也想要了解她 是吧
Feels like you wanted to get to know her, too, huh?
可怕的是 我们可能还要面对更多的尸体
Awful as this is, we could be looking at dozens of bodies.
那个休假的警♥察♥ 他 他根本就没用脑袋想
That off-duty cop, he was... he was thinking on his feet,
就那么回击了
firing back like that.
我觉得他也受伤了吧 他是重伤之一吗
I'm assuming he was hit, too, he's one of the criticals?
-警官 -Moseby
- Officer...- Moseby.
-Moseby -嗯 还在手术中
- Moseby. - Yeah, he's still in surgery.
但愿 我们 我们不用再过来这儿了
Hopefully, we, uh... we won't have to be back here again.
Kasie
Kasie.
-我拿到枪手的血样了 -噢 太棒了
- I have the shooter's blood. - Oh, great.
质谱分♥析♥仪正在重启 我马上就能开始了
Mass Spec is rebooting. I'll get started in a minute.
顺便 后门外面的垃圾桶已经满了
By the way, the dumpster out back is full.
嘿 什么 我才不会把这个扔掉呢
Hey, what? I'm not throwing this away.
我需要你帮忙把它唤醒
I need your help waking it up.
嗯 好吧
Yeah, okay.
好的 听着 看着我
Okay, listen, look at me.
大规模枪击让我想要天鹅化
Mass shootings make me want to go swan.
我本来想揍点儿什么 然后我走过了Bishop的桌子
I was gonna punch something, but then I walked by Bishop's desk
看到了这玩意 所以我接下来要搞这个
and I saw this thing, so I'm gonna do this
-而不是揍人 -信息量太大了
- instead of punching. - That was a lot of information,
大部分我都不太明白
most of which I am not entirely clear on.
但是我知道你想要把你的
But I am getting that you want to repurpose
负能量转化成正向的
your negative energy in a positive way?
是的 所以 我们怎么做啊
Yeah, that, so... what do we do?
我们 呃
Do we, uh,
给它浇点水
throw some water on it?
-Nick 这玩意已经死了 -糟糕
- Nick, this thing is dead. - Damn it.
但是 我会 我会给我的园艺学家朋友
But I will... I will call my botanist friend
打电♥话♥ 然后问问他的意见 好吧 Nick
and ask for a second opinion, okay, Nick?
好不 伙计
Okay, buddy?
噢 我找到线索了
Oh, got something.
我们一直在梳理医院的监控摄像
We've been combing through hospital security footage.
枪击的真实镜头真的太可怕了
The stuff of the actual shooting was awful to watch.
-看不到凶手的正脸 -但是能看出来
- Couldn't get a good angle of the shooter's face. - But you were able
-他在那之前在哪儿吗 -是的
- to figure out where he was beforehand? - Yeah.
在他坐电梯下到一楼
Before he took the elevator down to the ground floor
开始射击之前 他在三楼
and started shooting, he was on the third floor.
这肯定是他
That's got to be him.
海军陆战队装扮 黑色包
Marine utilities, black bag.
那个护士在和他说话
That nurse is talking to him.
看起来她清楚地看到了他的脸
Seems like she might've gotten a good look at his face.
她是谁
Who is she?
我看看最多能放大到多大
I'll see how close I can zoom in without distortion.
我们能在这里看到她的铭牌
We get a good look at her badge here.
手术室注册护士 Faith Tolliver
Operating room RN, Faith Tolliver.
好的 Faith Tolliver
All right, Faith Tolliver.
检查记录
Checking the log.
为什么在我们跟她谈话的时候 她什么都没说
Why didn't she say something when we interviewed her?
她还没有跟我们谈话
She hasn't been interviewed yet.
为什么 因为她没有撤离
Why not?'Cause she didn't evacuate.
她可能根本都不知道
She probably doesn't even know yet
她看到了枪手的脸
that she saw the shooter's face.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表