嘿
Hey.
哦 该死 你吓到我了
Oh, damn. You scared me.
以为女孩们到了
Thought you might be the girls.
-他们还没到吗 -没到
- They're not here yet? - No.
但她们会来的
No, but they will be.
兄弟 我就知道她们会放我们鸽子
Man, I knew they'd blow us off.
没有人放我们鸽子
Nobody's blowing us off.
如果女孩们说要来 那她们肯定会来
If the girls said they're coming, they're coming.
-别担心 -你确定没有人在家
- Don't worry. - You're sure no one's home?
当然
Yeah.
我侦察这院子好几天了
Yeah, I've been scouting this yard for days.
那人肯定是出城了
All right, the guy must be out of town.
希望如此
I hope so.
谁把他的澡盆预热了
Uh, how hot's his tub?
呃 他把温度保持在102度
【注:约39摄氏度】
Uh, he keeps it at 102.
你觉得太热吗
Think maybe that's too hot?
我不觉得
Not for me.
管它呢 是吧
Hell with it. Right?
没错
Yeah.
准备
Ready?
♪ NCIS 16x02 ♪
Love Thy Neighbor
我应该把你要的东西都拿齐了
Think I got everything you asked for.
你的笔记本 备用钥匙
Your notebooks, spare keys,
和掌上电脑
and a PalmPilot?
有点尴尬
That's a little embarrassing.
上面还有些老数据 我得导出来
There are a few old numbers that I have yet to transfer.
谢谢 Jack
Thank you, Jack.
呃
Uh-huh.
你不再待一会儿吗
You don't want to stick around?
不了 我想把行政休假的每一秒都用在
No. I'm gonna spend every second of my admin leave
-我孩子们身上 -赞成
- with my kids. - Amen to that.
-你最近怎么样 -我很好
- How you holding up? - I'm okay.
总的来说 你怎么样
Considering. How about you?
几个月来最佳状态 所以
Best I've been in months, so...
再同意不过
And amen to that.
早
Morning.
-怎么了 哥们 -嘿 早
- What up, my dude? - Hey, morning.
确定你不想打个招呼吗
Sure you don't want to just say hello?
不了 今天就不了
No, not today.
我 呃
I, um...
哦 不是吧 不
Oh, come on, no.
哦 伙计
Oh, man.
尽管看起来似乎已经回归正轨了
Although things do seem to be back to normal.
我踩到我最爱的墨镜了
I stepped on my favorite shades.
认真的吗
Are you serious?
-正轨 没错 -是啊
- Normal. Right. - Right.
守好大本营 Jack 谢谢
Keep holding down the fort, Jack, thank you.
哦 伙计
Oh, man.
我怎么能这么蠢
How could I be so stupid?
你不蠢
You're not stupid.
意外嘛 不过是墨镜而已
Accidents happen. They're just sunglasses.
它不仅仅是墨镜
They're not just sunglasses.
我确定你能修好 或者 你懂的 再买♥♥一副
Well, I'm sure you can fix 'em. Or, you know, buy another pair.
没有另一副了 McGee
There is no other pair, McGee.
它太帅了 你知道吗 它
They're just so cool, you know? They...
它非常适合我完美对称的脸
they fit my perfectly symmetrical face so right.
-那好吧 -没啥好的
- Okay, then. - Okay, nothing.
在斯普林菲尔德有具尸体
Got a dead body in Springfield.
蠢靴子
Stupid boots.
你还好吗
You gonna be okay?
完美
Perfect.
你听到了
You heard him.
-他很完美 -完美
- He's perfect. - Perfect.
-知道了 -好的 谢谢
- Got it. - Uh, sure, thank you.
谢谢 来自隔壁胡同的
Thank you. Couple of teens
两个青少年
from the next cul-de-sac over
在午夜后发现了尸体
found the body just after midnight.
没有确认身份 但是房♥子租给了
No ID yet, but the house is being rented
海军中尉Davis Mooney
to a Navy Lieutenant Davis Mooney.
而且 显然里面很难看
And, um, apparently it's pretty ugly in there.
好像我们没见过难看场面一样
Like we haven't seen ugly.
不 难看场面从不这么难闻
No, ugly never smelled like that. Mm-mm.
嘿 我们十年前不是也有过
Hey, didn't we have another hot tub call
一起热水澡桶的案子 嗷
about ten years ago? Gah.
嗯 用不上轮床了
Mm-mm. Forget that gurney.
-我需要桶 -Torres
- I am gonna need buckets. - Torres,
检查房♥子 Bishop McGee 问问有没有知情者
check the house. Bishop, McGee, see who knows what.
好的
Ugh, okay.
那个可怜的好人
That poor, sweet man.
他一两个月前才搬过来
He only moved in a month or two ago.
所以你不是太了解他
So you didn't know him well?
怎么说呢
Well...
我不是没有试过
not for lack of trying.
作为一个离婚的人 你知道的
As a fellow divorcée, you know,
我试图让他感到受欢迎
I tried to make him feel welcome.
但是他太孤僻了 很遗憾
But he kept to himself mostly... sadly.
我在这住很久了
I've lived here a long time.
从没见过这样的事情
Never seen anything like it.
先是Reynolds家被盗了 然后这事儿
First the burglary at the Reynolds' place, and now this?
这个街区会变成什么样
What's the neighborhood coming to?
下水道那样 我会说
Down the toilet, I'd say.
至少把裤子穿上吧 Edgar
At least put some pants on, Edgar.
好的 所以在两周前
Okay, so it was your house
被盗的是你们的房♥子
that was burglarized two weeks ago?
没错 Gary叫了警♥察♥
Yeah. It was Gary who called the police.
那时候我们都不在家
We weren't even home at the time.
-嗯 -不 但想想万一我们在家呢
- Mm. - No, but just think if we had been.
因为那可能就会是我们
'Cause that could've been us.
我希望我们能帮上更多忙 但是
I wish we could be more help, but, um...
-我们还有个比赛 -好的 谢谢你
- we got a game. - Well, appreciate your time.
如果你能想起来其他事 打电♥话♥给我们
If you can think of anything else, give us a call.
谢谢你们
Appreciate your time.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Don't mention it.
如果你想起来其他
If you can think of anything else...
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 -打电♥话♥给我们
- Thank you. - ...give us a call.
Gibbs探员 我这儿需要帮助
Agent Gibbs, I'm gonna need some help back here.
你为什么把手套给我
Why are you giving me gloves?
什么 你疯了吗
What? Are you out of your damn mind?
大白天的做这事太恶心了
This is too disgusting to be doing in broad daylight.
反正我也不觉得这能派上用场
I'm not even sure it's gonna work, anyway.
Palmer 他在这里面多久了
Palmer, how long has he been in there?
很难说 Gibbs探员
Hard to say, Agent Gibbs.
我是说 尸体被浸泡是一个问题
I mean, a submerged body is one thing,
但是 计时器每晚都会接通
but, uh, the-the timer came on each night
打开按♥摩♥浴缸和加热器
and turned on the Jacuzzi and the heater,
只会加速尸体腐♥败♥
which only accelerated the decomp.
没错 闻起来是这回事
Yeah, that's what it smells like.
看这个
Check this out.
这是一只海军戒指
This is a Navy ring.
有首字母D.M.
Has the initials D.M.
-就是Davis Mooney的首字母 -在我把他带回
- As in Davis Mooney. - Well, that's a tentative ID
解剖室之前 身份都不能确定
until I get him back to autopsy.
-好奇里面还有什么 -我可以告诉你
- I wonder what else is down there. - There's a lot of chunks
还有很多肉块漂浮在里面
floating around down there, I can tell you that.
-你就非得告诉我吗 -是的 我不需要知道那么多
- Did you have to tell me that? - Yeah, that's way more than I needed.
-不需要加一 -加二
- Yeah, me, too. - Me, three.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你们去哪儿
Where's everybody going?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表