♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas ♪
♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas ♪
♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas ♪
♪ And a happy New Year ♪
♪ Good tidings we bring... ♪
不要客气 我们有足够食物
Don't be shy, we have plenty for everyone.
圣诞老人会一直停留到中午 所以大家可以慢慢来
Santa's here till noon, so take your time.
-让开 让开 -嗨
- Make way, make way. - Hey.
Vicious 你又来了
Back again, Vicious?
女士 对你而言 我是Vicious先生
That's Mr. Vicious to you, lady.
后面有牛奶吗
Got any milk back there?
你才不是来这儿要牛奶的 我们都知道你为什么在这儿
You are not here for milk; we all know why you are here.
是吗 那你报♥警♥啊
Yeah? Well, call a cop.
我无法相信在领♥取♥食物这边竟然会需要保安
I can't believe I need a bouncer on the food line.
-嗨 Jerome去哪儿了 -我猜他出去扔垃圾了
- Hey, where's Jerome? - I think he's taking out the garbage.
Jerome
Jerome?!
Jerome
Jerome!
我们需要我们的和平保卫员
We need our peacekeeper.
看来我们的朋友Vicious
Seems like our friend Vicious
并没有领会到昨天的信息 而且你貌似
didn't get the message yesterday, and since you're
是唯一能说服他的人 你是否可以
the only one he will listen to, could you just...?
噢 天啊 Jerome
Oh, God. Jerome?
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
♪ NCIS 16x10 ♪ What Child Is This
好啦 最后一份报告基本上搞定了
All right, final report's almost done.
那个证人名单怎么样了
How's that witness list coming along?
我这就把它发送给你
I am sending it to you right now.
Nick 我们的供词总结怎么样了
How's our confession summary, Nick?
我正在按打印键 3 2 1
I'm pressing "print" in three, two, one.
啊 节日前最后一个案子发出的美妙的声音
Ah, the sweet sound of the last case before the holidays.
Jack 请不要诅咒我们
Jack, please, do not jinx us.
如果有人需要我 我要么在滑雪坡道上
If anyone needs me, I'll either be on the slopes
要么在小木屋里喝着非常棒的威士忌酒
or drinking some damn fine whiskey in the lodge.
在Vermont过圣诞 你真幸运
Christmas in Vermont, lucky you.
-你明天开车过去吗 -清晨就出发
- You driving up tomorrow? - Crack of dawn.
然而我连行李都还没有打包好
And I'm not even close to being packed.
无论如何 大家圣诞节快乐
Anyway, Merry, Merry Christmas, all.
嗨 你也是
Hey, you, too.
-圣诞快乐 -如果我也能开车就好了
- Merry Christmas. - Sure wish I could drive.
我就是讨厌在平安夜飞行
I just hate flying on Christmas Eve.
没错 我也是 你是有俄克拉荷马州的牵挂吗
Yeah. You and me both. Oklahoma bound?
我妈都准备了一周的烘焙点心了 你呢
Mom has been baking all week. You?
和岳父岳母一家在芝加哥
Chicago with the in-laws.
Delilah带着双胞胎们在光明节的时候就过去了
【注:光明节是犹太教的节日】
Delilah's had the twins there since Hanukkah.
我们已经聊了两个星期了
We're talking two whole weeks.
我相信你并不介意 呃 离开孩子们一点时间吧
I'm sure you didn't mind, uh, a little break from the kids.
第一天一切都是美好的安静的
Well, the first day was nice and quiet,
但是第二天起觉得好像太安静了点
but every day since then is a little too quiet.
未来的某一天那你会明白我的意思的
You'll know what I mean someday.
呵呵 不会的
Yeah, no.
和Palmer家的孩子在圣诞晚餐后
Playing Candyland with, uh, Palmer's kid
玩儿糖果世界
after Christmas, uh, dinner, that's, uh,
对我而言就是足够的养育时间了
plenty of parenting for me.
我很高兴Jimmy愿意邀请你过去
I just love that Jimmy's having you over.
噢 我很高兴你让这个听上去
Aw, I just love that you make it sound like a,
像是一个慈善行为
like a charity case. Ugh.
好吧
Okay.
最后一点点书面工作 搞定
Last bit of paperwork. Donzo.
好啦 伙计们 第一轮蛋奶酒就由这个人出啦
All right, guys. First round of eggnog is on this guy.
噢 算我一份
Ooh, count me in.
哇哦 我以为你现在应该
Whoa. I thought you were supposed
都抵达纽约了呢
to be in New York by now.
改变计划了 我妈和我妹妹决定
Change of plans. My mom and sister decided
去坐游轮 所以我决定
to go on a cruise, so I decided
留在这儿把活儿给补上
to stay here and catch up on work.
没有人应该在圣诞节工作
Hey. No one should be working on Christmas.
是啊 没有人应该在工作日的正午之前
Yeah, and no one should be making eggnog plans
做出蛋奶酒计划
before noon on a workday.
McGee你是那么的担心厄运吗
You're so worried about jinxing, McGee.
是啊 McGee 放松
Yeah. Relax, McGee.
这是一个众所周知的事实
Listen, it's a known fact,
在假日期间 犯罪率都会降低
the crime rate goes down during holiday time.
事实上 真♥相♥恰好相反
Actually, the exact opposite is true.
-但是人要有梦想 -伙计们 相信我
- But one can dream. - Guys, trust me.
是蛋奶酒的时间了 我们搞定了
Okay? It's eggnog time. We are donzo.
不 我们并没有
No, we're not.
在哥伦比亚海茨地区 有一具海军老兵的尸体
【注:位于明尼苏达州】
Dead Navy vet in Columbia Heights.
呃 老大 海军老兵吗
Uh, Navy veteran, boss?
这不一定是我们的管辖范围
That's not always our jurisdiction.
但是今天它是了
Well, it is today.
明尼苏达警方已经忙不过来了
MPD is slammed.
好吧 希望 这是一个简洁明了的案子
Hmm. Well, hopefully, it is an open-and-shut case.
-啊 -不要乱立Flag
- Ah! - Don't jinx us.
天啊
Geez...
Jerome的纹身让我想起他曾经服役过
Jerome's tattoo reminded me of his service.
觉得应该给你们打电♥话♥
It just seemed right to call you guys.
人很高大
Big dude.
他是一个大号♥的泰迪熊
He was a big teddy bear.
很大的刀口
Big knife wounds.
他在这儿工作多久了
How long had he worked here?
差不多3年了
About three years,
但完全是一个志愿者
but strictly as a volunteer.
我们的预算没办法再给守护天使支付报酬
Budget didn't cover guardian angels.
对于众人而言 他就是守护天使
That's what he was... to everyone.
老大 在后面的暴雨下水道里找到这把刀
Boss, found this knife tossed in a storm drain back there.
可能是作案凶器
Could be the murder weapon.
那我们现在就需要一个嫌疑犯了
Oh, well, all we need now is a suspect.
-Jerome有敌人吗 -不 没有
- Jerome had enemies? - No, none.
我的意思是 除了那些他一直挡在外头的
I mean, except for the neighborhood drug dealers
社区里的毒贩们
he was always trying to keep out of here.
你知道吗 现在想起来
You know, come to think of it,
他们中的一员在昨天被Jerome扔给出去后
one of them was back again just this morning
今天早上又来了
after Jerome had tossed him out yesterday.
那个家伙 他们称为 Vicious
A-a guy they call "Vicious."
马上去找
On it.
在Jerome克服了PTSD 酗酒
After everything Jerome had overcome--
这一切后
PTSD, alcohol.
他在本地的退役军人事务处都得到了一个床位
He even got himself a bed at the local V.A.
然而现在却这样了
And... now this.
你找到什么信息了吗 McGee
Hey. You got anything, McGee?
等一下
One second.
还在上传中
It's still loading.
搞定 找到了 在这里
All right, there we go. Here it is.
街头名号♥ Vicious 真名 Albert Leary
Street name "Vicious," real name Albert Leary.
他有一个很长的犯罪记录 最后的已知地址
He's got a long rap sheet and a last known address
离这里不远
not far from here.
那就是他 那个就是Vicious
That's him. Th-That's Vicious.
Bishop Torres 你们跟着我
Bishop, Torres, you're with me.
McGee 去那个Jerome住宿的退役军人事务中心
McGee, the V.A. center where Jerome was staying,
看看你能发现什么
see what you can find.
我把地址给你
Let me get you the address.
嗨 不用担心 伙计们 我没问题的
Hey, don't worry about it, guys, I got this.
我现在告诉你们
I'm telling you now.
如果没有搜查令 谁都不允许进来
Ain't nobody coming in here without a warrant.
他们为什么叫你Vicious
Why do they call you Vicious?
宝贝 我也希望我知道
Yeah. I wish I knew, baby.
你正看着一个守法公民
You're looking at a law-abiding citizen.
也许是因为你是一个恶毒的骗子
Maybe it's because you're a vicious liar.
我没有撒谎 亲爱的 我和Jerome那天
I ain't lying, mijo. Me and Jerome maybe had
也许有一些小误会
a little misunderstanding the other day,
但是我没有杀任何人
but I ain't never killed nobody.
-他是不是 - 嗯哼
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表