Okay, I'll let her know.
-嘿 -你妈妈说双胞胎已经睡着了
- Hey. - Your mom says the twins are already asleep.
所以一点枪声就能让他们入睡了
So that's all it takes, just a little shooting.
我们每天都该这么做
We should do this every day.
抱歉 但是McGee 已经达到了在
Sorry, but McGee, uh, hit the limit of how many people
自家公♥寓♥枪击他人次数的上限了
he can shoot in his apartment.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
我不知道 但是我已经打包了
I do not know. Um, but I have packed
你的东西 准备去你母亲那里了
your bag here, ready to go to your mom's.
-他那话是什么意思 -不是什么大事
- What is he talking about? - Not a big deal,
好吧 但是几年前 你在迪拜的时候
all right, but couple of years ago, while you were in Dubai,
在这个公♥寓♥有一次闯入事件
there was a break-in here at the apartment,
而且 我枪击了某人
and, um, I shot someone.
在我们公♥寓♥里
In our apartment?
-是的 -而且你从来没跟我提过
- Yeah. - And you failed to mention that to me?
啊 别看我 兄弟
Ah, don't look at me, pal.
祝你好运 哥们儿
Good luck with that, man.
Bishop 帮个忙呗
Bishop, little help?
没门儿 靠你自己了 McGee
Nope. You are on your own, McGee.
我现在对秘密可没什么兴趣
Not really a big fan of secrets right now.
好吧 我们听听看
Okay, let's hear it.
听着 我只是不想让你担心
Look, I just, I didn't want you to worry.
然而现在我又有新的事情需要担心了
Well, now I'm worrying for a whole new set of reasons.
比如 还有什么你没告诉我的
Like, what else aren't you telling me?
没了 我没再对你隐瞒任何事了
Nothing. I'm not hiding anything from you at all.
没了 我发誓 以童子军的名义起誓
No. I swear. Scout's honor.
所以 这就是当初你们在床下
So, is it, uh, is it just the one,
发现的的尸体吗 还是
or did you guys find another
你们又发现了另外一具干瘪了的尸体呢
mummified body under the bed?
好了 等一下 等一下
Okay, hang on, hang on.
我可能忘了提
I might have failed to mention
这里还曾经发现了一具干瘪的尸体 但是
there was also a mummified body, but...
-干瘪... -等一下
- Mum... - Hang on.
我们还有更重要的事要做
We have bigger fish to fry,
比如查清为什么这个人
like finding out why this guy
想要把我骗到房♥间外面去
tried to lure me out of the apartment,
-他是在找什么 -我猜是找这个
- and what was he after? - I'm guessing this.
我的那台旧电脑吗
My old computer?
为什么会有人想要找你的旧电脑
Why would anyone want your old computer?
完全不知道 我从高中之后
I have no idea. Until last week,
直到上个周 就从没开过那台电脑
I hadn't turned it on since high school.
你高中都在用它干啥
And what were you doing with it in high school?
你想尝尝这个吗
You want a piece of this?
这个呢
How about this?
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready!
马上 老妈
In a minute, Mom!
我在做作业呢
I'm doing my homework!
Tim
Tim!
老妈
Mom!
♪ Is that the way we stand? ♪
♪ Were you lying all the time? ♪
♪ Was it just a game to you? ♪
♪ But I'm in so deep ♪
♪ You know I'm such a fool for you ♪
McGee
♪ You've got me wrapped around... ♪ GIBBS: McGee.
你知道 老大 我实在想不出来
You know, boss, I can't think of anything I did with
自己在这台电脑上做过什么事 导致了现在这种情况
this computer that's relevant to what's going on here.
哦 天呐
Aw, man.
看来我们刚错过了她
Looks like we missed her.
她可能去享受她的咖啡休息时间了
She's probably on a coffee break.
-上午八点就去休息吗 -嗯哼
- At 8:00 a.m.? - Mm-hmm.
希望她没在大杯双份拿铁上浪费钱
Well, I hope she doesn't try to expense any venti double lattes.
那是单人份的 而且我当时是在执行监视任务
It was a single and I was on a stakeout
我需要用它来提神
and I needed the boost to stay awake.
是干正事儿的
Officially.
嗨
Hey.
坏人走了
Coast is clear.
-我欠你一个人情 -这个嘛
- I owe you one. - Well,
你可以用案情进展来回报我
you can pay me back with an update.
哦 一个大份的案情进展
Ooh. One venti update...
马上出炉
coming right up.
从这里开始
Starting with this.
那位死者的指纹遍布这张纸
Our dead guy's prints are all over it,
但我认为这不是他画的
but I don't think he drew it.
我提取了一部分不属于他的指纹
I lifted a partial that wasn't his,
多数作画者会从这里捏着这页纸 我就从这里提取的
where you would've expected the artist to be holding the page.
-你查到身份了吗 -嗯 暂时还没
- You got an I.D.? - Mm, not yet.
我成功地确认了最后一名死者的身份
I was able to I.D. our latest dead guy.
名叫Braxton Ballard 25岁
Braxton Ballard, 25.
哦 McGee看到他记录的时候
Ooh. McGee almost had a heart attack
差点心脏病发作
when he looked up his record.
-为什么 -哦 纵火
- Why? - Oh, arson,
重大盗窃 绑♥架♥
grand theft, kidnapping.
正是你们希望能钻进自己孩子房♥间的
Just the kind of guy you want crawling
那种人
through your kids' window.
所以我们能查出来
So were we able to figure out
这个Braxton是怎么黑进我电脑的了吗
how this Braxton guy hacked into my computer?
实际上 我觉得黑进你电脑的并不是他
Actually, I don't think it was him.
我反向追踪了那个在线聊天系统
I was able to backtrace the IRC chat.
不管跟你聊天的那人是谁 他当时正在城市另一边
Whoever you were talking to was on the other side of town.
所以Braxton是在跟某人合作
So Braxton was working with somebody.
他也可能就是个雇来的枪手 这更像他的作案手法
Or maybe a hired gun. That's more his M.O.
好吧 那是谁雇佣的他呢
Okay, so who hired him?
我看看确切地点
Let me see the exact location.
我在缩小范围这方面遇到一些麻烦
I'm having a hard time narrowing down the area.
在线聊天系统这边有一些奇怪的变体
There's some weird corruption in the IRC
一些数据流在扰乱我的好运气
data stream that's messing with my mojo.
但我还在解决
But I'm working on it.
再努力一些吧 因为有些人实在太想得到这个了
Well, work harder, 'cause someone wanted this bad enough
甚至胆敢闯入探员的住处
they were willing to break into a federal agent's apartment
去行窃
to steal it.
我需要知道原因
I need to know why.
这是你的电脑 McGee
Yeah, well, it's your computer, McGee,
所以你觉得那是什么
so what do you think it is?
感觉我离开以后你就没挪过窝
I don't think you've moved since I left.
指挥官 你什么时候回来的
Commander. When did you get back?
Eisenhower号♥今早停靠的码头
The Eisenhower docked this morning.
我们又要搬家了吗
Are we moving again?
最终会搬的
Eventually.
-你知道什么时候吗 -为什么这么问
- Do you know when? - Why?
你害怕去不了你那个选秀节目吗
Are you scared you're not gonna make it to your big talent show?
你母亲告诉我了
Your mother told me.
听着 爸爸 他们只选了15个人
Look, Dad, only 15 people were accepted.
我才不管他们选了多少人
I don't give a rat's ass how many people were accepted.
你不应该把精力放在这上边
This is not where you should be focusing your energies.
-那只是个秀而已 -那只是个让人丢脸的玩意儿
- It's just one show. - It's an embarrassment.
你应该参加联合预备役军官训练团或者学习开船
You should be joining JROTC or learning to sail,
而不是到处蹦蹦跳跳
instead of prancing around...
如果我不想去呢
What if I don't want to?
不想去干什么
Don't want to what?
我告诉你 小子
Let me tell you something, boy.
海军造就了现在的我
The Navy made me the man I am today.
就我看来
And from what I see,
你需要的不只是一点人格塑造了
you need more than a little bit of character building.
McGee家族几代人都在为国而战
Generations of McGees have fought for their country.
一直都这样
Fought!
看在上帝的份上 你也要这么做
And for God's sake, that's what you're going to do.
先生们 我不想对你们的人生选择做出评论
Gentlemen, I don't want to judge your life choices here,
但我能否建议你们 如果你们来生再次相见的话
but may I suggest, should you two meet up in the next one,
选择某种调解
you opt for some sort of mediation
或者其它专业的冲突解决服务
or other professional conflict resolution service.
-又见面了 -是的
- Meet again? - Yes.
我很荣幸地宣布 我已经解决了这个案子
I am proud to say that I have solved this case.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表