that appears to be fused to the proximal side
右侧第五肋近端
of his right, fifth rib.
在他的医疗记录有提到过吗
Any mention of it in his medical records?
没有 实际上 肋骨电镀在那时候
No, no. In fact, rib plating wasn't even a procedure
还没有登上舞台
that was performed back then.
那么这是什么
Then what is it?
我把它拿给Kasie去分♥析♥了
I sent it to Kasie for analysis.
呃 Kasie
Uh, Kasie?
现在别打断我 Ellie 我正在巅峰状态呢
Don't stop me now, Ellie, I am in the zone.
我得在Gibbs来之前搞定
I will get this done before Gibbs gets here.
事实上 Gibbs已经在下来的路上了
Actually, Gibbs is already on his way down.
听着 我需要你俩截住他再拖延一下
Listen, I need you two to intercept him and stall him.
稍息
Break.
-我们有什么进展 -噢 嘿 Gibbs
- What do we got? - Oh, hey, Gibbs.
-呃 病毒什么的 -嗯哼
- Um, the-the viral thing. - Mm-hmm.
你见过这种病毒效应吗
Have you seen this viral thing?
没有
No.
好吧,来听听这个
Okay, listen to this.
Laurel
Laurel.
你听到什么了
What do you hear?
Laurel和Yanny
"Laurel" and "Yanny."
同时吗
At the same time?
-还有Blizzard -Blizzard
- And "Blizzard." - "Blizzard"?
他听到了第三个词
He heard a third word?
他现在超越了整个脑容量
He's operating at beyond full brain capacity.
你们有什么进展
What do you got?
呃 听着 在我们说到这个之前
Uh, listen, before we get to that,
我听说你的地下室有一条船
I hear you have a boat in your basement.
那是怎么回事呢
Man, what's up with that?
好吧 呃 Jimmy发现这个金属片
Okay, so, uh, Jimmy found this plate
附在上尉的一根肋骨上
on one of the lieutenant's ribs.
我把它从骨头上取下
I removed it from the bone.
-哪一种金属片 -呃 是黄铜
- What kind of plate? - Uh, it's brass.
我很肯定他是什么东西的一小片
I'm pretty sure it's a piece of something
手榴弹爆♥炸♥时正在Hall附近
that was near Hall when the grenade went off.
一定是爆♥炸♥把它熔在他的肋骨上了
The blast must've fused it to his ribs.
我打算取下足够的残骸
Ooh. Oh, I managed to remove enough debris
看看上面刻了什么
to see that there's an engraving on it.
-它说了什么 -没什么线索
- What's it say? - Not a clue.
但是如果我还能多有一点时间
But if I can get a little more time,
我可以找出来 把答案写在报告里
I can figure it out and put the answer in a presentation.
有雕刻意味着那就是私人物品
Engraving means it's personal.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
真棒 真棒 真棒 非常感谢你们帮我拖住他
Cool, cool, cool. Thank you so much for stopping by.
太棒了
Great. Oh.
见鬼了 我听到的还是"Yanny"
Damn it. I still heard "Yanny."
直到我们重逢
"Until we meet again."
当我
When I...
发现Danny要去海外执行任务
found out that Danny was going overseas,
我买♥♥了两个录音机 一个给他 一个给我
I bought two recorders, one for him and one for me.
我在它们上面刻上了匹配的文字
And I had them engraved with matching plates.
我知道 那是很奇怪的礼物
It was a strange gift, I know.
不 它很适合你的丈夫
No, it's perfect for your husband.
呃 实际上 他那时是我的男朋友
Well, actually, he was my boyfriend then.
他离开的这些日子真的很艰难
Those days before he left were so difficult.
Danny一直在想着这个世界到底发生了什么
Danny was consumed by what was happening in the world.
不只是越南人
And it wasn't just Vietnam.
马丁路德金刚刚遇刺 然后
Martin Luther King had just been shot and...
就像是你所见到的每个地方都充满了仇恨
just seemed like everywhere you looked, there was hate.
不过当他看到录音机时 他的表情就明亮了起来
But when I showed him the recorders, his face just lit up.
因为他知道
Well, he knew
在离开的日子里 他也能听到你的声音
that he'd be able to hear your voice while he was away.
他 他放下报纸
He... he put down the newspaper
单膝跪下
and got down on one knee.
我们第二天去市政厅结了婚
We went to City Hall the next day and got married.
录音机代表了他的妻子
The recorder represented his wife.
金属片击中了中尉的肋骨
The plate impacted the lieutenant's rib
也就是说他死前是把录音机
which suggests that he was holding the recorder
紧抱在胸前的
near his chest when he died.
而且 他自己也说到了这一点
Plus, he said it himself.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
就在他的自杀留言里 Leon
In his suicide message, Leon.
他说 我把你放在我的心边 向你道别
He said, "I'll keep you next to my heart as I say good-bye."
他没像多数人那样说 放在我的心里
He didn't say "in my heart," like most people would say.
他是想告诉Claire 他会在临死前
He was trying to tell Claire that he would hold her
紧紧抱着她 而他也确实是那么做的
as he died and that's exactly what he did.
你认为是中尉命令Ray离开帐篷
You think the lieutenant ordered Ray out of the hooch
然后自杀的吗
and then he killed himself?
绝对的
100%.
我还是表示怀疑
Well, I'm at 50%
因为Ray Jennings依然声称是他杀了中尉
because Ray Jennings is still saying that he did it.
所以在我们查清他为何坚信此事之前
And until we find out why he believes that,
这一切都说不通
none of this is gonna make any sense.
-那次侦查 -没错
- The scout. - Exactly.
就是那次侦查的事导致了Hall中尉的自杀
Whatever happened on that scout made Lieutenant Hall suicidal
或者Ray的谋杀行为
or Ray homicidal.
所以我们认为Ray还记得那件事吗 还是对此事失忆了
Do we think Ray remembers or was that part of the blackout?
哦 他记得 但他不肯说
Oh, he remembers, but he's not talking.
好吧 那你们得撬开他的嘴了
All right, then you need to break him.
不
No.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他不是那种能撬开嘴的人 Leon
He's not the kind you break, Leon.
听着 Gibbs 我知道你在我未能履职期间
Look, Gibbs, I know you sat in here and signed some papers
坐在我这里签过一些文件 但是现在我回来了
while I was gone, but I'm back now.
好了 小伙子们 我们专注一下案子本身吧 喂
Okay, boys, let's focus here. Hello.
对Ray施压 也许能
Pushing Ray might get us
让他说出一星半点的事情 但是我们需要他说出整个故事
a word or two, but he needs to want to tell his story.
这需要一个真正的精神联♥系♥
That's gonna take a real connection
这种联♥系♥是要去争取的
and that needs to be earned.
McGee McGee在这方面有优势
McGee. McGee's got a stake in this.
你觉得他会愿意再跳进泥潭里吗
You think he'd be willing to get in the mud?
我认为他会不惜一切代价
I think he'll do whatever it takes.
送他回去
Send him back in.
我每天有两小时的时间可以在这里独处
I get two hours a day in this room.
我不想让你掺和进来 大兵
I don't want you in it, Marine.
他不在这里
He's not here.
他们让你一个人来的吗
They sent you in alone?
嗯 那你就随便找本书 在我后边坐下
Hmm. Well, pick out a book, sit in back,
你可以在这里安静地看上一个小时的书 然后我们告诉他们你尽力了
you can read quietly for an hour and we'll tell them you tried.
很感激你的建议 Ray
I appreciate the offer, Ray,
但我不能这么做
but I can't do that.
回家吧 孩子
Go home, kid.
我想让你告诉我 那次侦查发生了什么
I want you to tell me what happened on that scout.
感谢你的提议 但我不会告诉你
Appreciate the offer, but I'm not doing that.
那我就一直来问你 直到你告诉我为止
Well, then I'm gonna keep coming back until you do.
怎么 你老爸坐船去了趟越南
What, uh, your daddy rode a ship to Vietnam
你就觉得你了解我了吗
and you think you know me?
你觉得你了解我在那里都经历过什么吗
You think you know what I went through out there?
不
No.
不 我完全不知道你们在那里都经历了什么
No, I have no idea what you went through out there.
所以我才一直来问
That's why I keep asking.
所以我才会一直问你 直到你回答我为止
That's why I'm gonna keep asking until you tell me.
我的父亲 我有一次问过他关于越南的事 就一次
My father, I asked him about Vietnam one time, once.
你知道他做了什么吗
You know what he did?
他让我闭嘴 就像你这样
He shut me down, just like you're doing.
我不知道他在那边都经历了什么
I don't know what happened to him over there,
但是那一切改变了他 重新定义了他
but it changed him, it defined him.
我再也没问过他 但是你猜怎样 我应该问下去
And I never asked again and you know what? I should've.
我应该再问他几百次
I should've asked him a hundred times
因为也许他就会告诉我了
'cause maybe he would've told me.
也许我就能理解他了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表