Not normally,
所以我想知道面板后面是什么
no. So I wanted to know what was behind that panel.
但我不想太引人关注了 所以
But I didn't want to draw too much attention to it, so...
所以你让White去给你拿这本手册
So you asked White to get the book for you.
一天后 他死了
A day later, he's dead.
你不觉得我们应该知道这一切吗
You didn't think that we should know about all this?
坦白的说 不觉得
Quite frankly, no.
我认识你才15分钟
I've known you for 15 minutes.
我认识Justin Hardy已经15年了
I've known Justin Hardy for 15 years.
他和White下士的死没有任何关系
He's got nothing to do with Petty Officer White's death.
-那不是你说了算的 -我们需要和你的艇长谈谈
- That's not your call. - We need to speak to your captain.
不 你们不许去 我不知道White发生了什么
No, you don't! I don't know what happened to White,
但不管发生了什么 Hardy都没有参与其中
but whatever it was, Hardy's not involved.
我跟他一起打过仗
I've gone to war with him.
当他全家都在车祸中丧生时
I was there when his entire family
我就在那里
was killed in a car crash.
我们从炼狱中幸存 我从来没有怀疑过
We have been to hell and back, and I've never once questioned
他对军队的奉献精神
his dedication to the uniform.
现在 请原谅 这艘潜艇要进入战斗状态了
Now, if you'll excuse me, this boat is about to go into battle,
驾驶室需要我
I'm needed on the bridge,
我们不能被你们干扰 Orlando
and we simply cannot afford your distractions! Orlando?
在收到其它命令之前 限制这两个人的行动
These two are to be confined until further notice.
你们搜寻Walter Miller
Have you made any headway
有什么进展吗
finding this Walter Miller?
现在就有队伍正在外面找他
We have teams out looking for him as we speak.
我读了他博客上的一篇旧文章 文章中频繁提到
I've been reading an old blog post where he talks extensively
弗吉尼亚州北部的丘陵
about the hills of northern Virginia.
我预感他在那里
My hunch is he's there.
我无需提醒你 时间紧迫
I don't need to tell you that time is of the essence.
你那边有新发现吗
Have there been any new developments?
大约20分钟之前
About 20 minutes ago,
Memphis号♥核潜艇给我们一个深海探测器发了一个信♥号♥♥
the USS Memphis pinged one of our deep sea microphones.
-好极了 -糟透了
- Fantastic. - It's a nightmare.
Mephis正朝着俄♥罗♥斯♥
The Memphiswas headed in the direction
北海舰队的方向驶去
of the Russian fleet in the North Sea.
太棒了
That's great.
而且她依然无视浮出水面的命令
And she's still ignoring orders to surface.
-我想我们知道原因了 -她压根没有收到上浮命令
- We think we know why. - She's not getting them!
Leo副部长
Undersecretary Leo,
这是Kasie Hines 我们的法证专家
this is Kasie Hines, our forensic scientist.
你能解释一下吗
Can you explain that?
呃 我部分修复了
Uh, I was able to partially reconstruct
Meller的一个被烧毁的硬盘
a burned hard drive that belonged to Walter Miller.
我们找到了一个图纸
We found the blueprints for a device
图纸上的设备
we believe was designed to block
能阻止海军通讯
the Navy's transmissions.
还能让Miller向Memphis号♥发送他自己的命令
And allow Miller to feed the Memphis his own orders.
他能在我们的潜艇上安装这样的装置吗
And he was somehow able to install this device on our sub?
是的 我们认为这是可行的
Yes, that's our working theory.
这几乎是不可能做到的
That's almost impossible.
他根本就进不去
He doesn't have that kind of access.
-除非有人帮他 -你能绕过这个装置吗
- Unless he had help. - Can you bypass this device?
不 我们唯一的机会是
No. Our only chance is
找到Miller的设备 然后关掉它
to find Miller's transmitter and shut it down.
Vance主任 我的人会继续竭尽所能
Director Vance, my people will continue to do everything we can
去联♥系♥Memphis号♥核潜艇
to make contact with the USS Memphis,
但你需要在那艘潜艇
but you need to find Walter Miller
进入俄♥国♥舰队射程之前
before that boat gets within firing range
找到Miller
of the Russian fleet.
他们还没挑衅我们
They have done nothing to provoke us
但他们不会和善地面对我们的挑衅
and won't take kindly to a provocation on our side.
-我们会找到他的 -愿上帝帮助你
- We'll find him. - And may God help you.
因为如果你不这样做
Because if you don't,
我们将别无选择 只能击沉Memphis号♥
we will have no choice but to sink the USS Memphis.
让我们出去
Let us out!
他不会打开的
He's not gonna open it.Ugh!
他有命令
He's got his orders.
它锁得很紧
It's locked up pretty tight.
有什么办法可以从里面开门吗
Hey, any way to open this from the inside?
有 用喷灯
Yeah. Blowtorch.
是啊 好的 我应该把我的喷灯从家里带来
Yeah, well, I should've brought mine from home.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
喷灯
A blowtorch.
那么 Gibbs 水手长说我们
So, Gibbs, the COB said that we were
是在准备战斗
getting ready to go to battle?
是啊 我听到了
Yeah. Yeah, I heard that.
好吧 跟谁的战斗
Yeah. Okay, so with who?
嗯 Bishop 你是分♥析♥师 你告诉我
Well, Bishop, you're the analyst. You tell me.
一定是俄♥国♥人 对吧
It's got to be the Russians, right?
我是说 这么多年来
I mean,they're the ones who have been trying
他们一直在破坏稳定 但是
to destabilize us for years, but
进行公开的敌对活动
for it to spill into open hostilities?
我 我不相信这么快就变得这么糟糕
I-I...I don't believe it could get this bad this quickly.
也许没到这么糟
Maybe it hasn't.
你认为
You think
攻击命令是假的吗
the attack orders are fake?
我想那个发射鱼雷的人
I think the guy who fires the torpedoes
现在是谋杀嫌疑人了
is now a murder suspect.
所以我们需要艇长来核实他的命令
So, we need the captain to verify his orders.
这是干什么
What's this for?
你是对的
You are right.
我们被锁得很紧
We are locked up tight.
但空气没被锁住
But the air isn't.
好吧 我们要快速搜索
Okay, we need to cover
整个弗吉尼亚北部
all of Northern Virginia fast.
两人一组 螺旋搜索模式
Go in teams of two, spiral search pattern.
加油站 供给商店
Gas stations, supply stores.
一定有人看到过这个家伙
Someone must have seen this guy.
州警♥察♥正在设置检查站
State police are setting up checkpoints.
我要让协查通告遍布整个州
I got BOLOs out across the entire state.
希望我们没有错 如果Miller根本不在弗吉尼亚怎么办
I hope we're not wrong. What if Miller isn't in Virginia at all?
-他在 -你怎么知道?
- Oh, he is. - How do you know?
-这就是我的工作 -我们要从某个地方开始
- It's what I do. - We got to start somewhere.
我们无法搜索整个国家
We can't search the entire country.
也许不用 把你跟我说过的话告诉他们
We might not have to. Tell them what you told me.
是的 我们正在研究一个旧案子
Yes, we were going over an old cold case
罪魁祸首是个隐士 但是跟Miller不一样
where the culprit is a hermit, not unlike Walter Miller.
即使隐士的定义特征是
Even though the defining trait of a hermit is a,
一种对孤独的渴望....
a desire for solitude...
他们通常至少跟一个人保持联♥系♥
They usually stay in contact with at least one person.
不好意思 Ducky
Sorry, Ducky.
所以我们深入调查
So we dug deeper
Miller的背景 发现他有个姑妈
into Miller's background and found out
在他小时候经常跟他生活在一起
that he has an aunt that he used to live with as a kid!
哦对了 Jessie姑妈
Oh, right.Aunt Jessie.
住在马里兰州
Who lives in a retirement home
一家养老院
at a V.A. in Maryland.
查一下Jseeie的通话记录
And take a look at Aunt Jessie's phone records.
看到了吗
See there?
每个月的第一天都会接一个电♥话♥
The first of every month, she gets a call.
从户外用品商店的公用电♥话♥打出来的
From a camping supply store pay phone.
谁还会用公用电♥话♥
Who uses a pay phone anymore?
在弗吉尼亚北部山区
A hermit without a cell phone
不用手♥机♥的一个隐士
in the hills of northern Virginia.
很好
Nice.
一级警报
Alert one. Alert one.
最终系统检查 准备迎接敌袭
Final systems check. Prepare for incoming.
这一下我有点抱歉
Yeah. I'm kind of sorry about that.
驾驶室在那边
The bridge is that way.
走吧
Let's go.
好的 店主能够
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表