你不知道Huey吗
You don't know Huey?
不知道 我没去过车辆配发场
Uh, no. I've never been to the motor pool.
那不重要 Huey是分配员
Huh. Well, it doesn't matter. Huey's the dispatcher.
他是为探员分配车辆的人
He's the one that issues cars to all the agents.
结果好像他给Bishop和Torres的车
Now, it seems that he gave Bishop and Torres
-就是一团糟 -嗯
- a car that was just foul. - Hmm.
味道巨臭
Like, the smell was so bad
都渗透进Nick新买♥♥的山羊绒毛衣了
it permeated Nick's brand-new cashmere sweater.
等等 这你是哪听来的
Wait, where'd you hear this from?
我遇见了Huey
I bumped into Huey.
他说Nick打电♥话♥给他 大骂了一顿
He told me Nick called him, berated him.
听起来像是宋飞传的"恶臭汽车"那集
Oh. Sounds like the Seinfeld "Smelly Car" episode.
正是 味道能穿透它接触到的
Exactly. The odor just penetrated everything
任何物质
it came in contact with.
可怜的Nick 他特喜欢那件毛衣
Oh, poor Nick. He loves that sweater.
告诉我新情况
Give me an update.
案子的事 不是毛衣的事
Oh, on the case, not the sweater.
好 好
Mm. Aye, aye.
来见过Lanny Peete
Meet Lanny Peete.
三次因抢劫被定罪 第一次 作为少年犯
Three robbery convictions. The first, as a juvenile,
没被判处刑期 第二次和第三次
didn't get her any time. The second and third
她被关了几年 与之相关的是
sent her away for years. Relevantly,
她和Angie Gray有两年半
she was also Angie Gray's cellmate
是住同一个牢房♥的
for two and a half years.
五个月前她终于获得了假释
She was finally released on parole five months ago.
她们两个可能在追踪之前的那笔失踪的钱
Well, the two of them might be after the missing money for themselves.
至于这个人 查下来发现他叫Phillip Iverson
As for this guy, he turns out to be Phillip Iverson,
一个本地的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
a local P.I.
是的 我听过这个名字 名声有问题
Yeah. I heard the name. Questionable rep.
一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 这事跟他有什么关系
A private investigator. What's up with that?
我们会查出来的
We're gonna find out.
噢 是Ducky
Oh, it's Ducky.
Mallard医生
Dr. Mallard.
晚上好 Kasie
Good evening, Kasie.
我在找Palmer医生 他和你在一起吗
I'm looking for Dr. Palmer. Is he with you?
当然了 你在哪里
He certainly is. Where are you?
我在去机场的路上
I'm on my way to the airport.
我要从里根飞到芝加哥
I'm flying from Reagan to Chicago,
明天再从那里坐飞机到拉皮德城
where I get a flight to Rapid City tomorrow.
那是离拉什莫尔山最近的机场了
It's the nearest airport to Mount Rushmore.
我们都为你感到兴奋
We're so excited for you.
像你这样的历史爱好者 那里肯定是个特别的地方
For a history buff like you, it should be something special.
呃 我 我只是打电♥话♥道个别
Well, I-I just called to say goodbye.
但是我 我对一件事很好奇
But I-I'm curious about one thing.
我从报纸上读到那个叫Gray的女人
I read in the newspaper that the Gray woman
今天早上从监狱里被释放了
was released this morning from prison.
我记得Gibbs对这个案件的想法
Remembering how Gibbs felt about that case,
我猜他又开始接着查了
I suspect he's back on it again?
你的猜测是正确的
You would suspect correctly.
旅途愉快 Mallard医生
Have a wonderful trip, Dr. Mallard.
啊 谢谢你
Uh, thank you.
-谢谢-不客气
- Thanks. - You got it.
-你好 -嗨
- Hello? - Hey.
Angie刚买♥♥了个预付费手♥机♥
Angie just bought a prepaid cell.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
不知道她会打给谁
Wonder who she's gonna call.
我是Angie Gray
It's Angie Gray.
打这个号♥码回拨过来
Call me back on this number.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
糟了
Shoot.
嘿 呃 抱 抱歉 不好意思打扰你了
Hey, uh, ex-excuse me. I'm so sorry to bother you.
虽然有点难堪 但是
This is a little awkward, but
我能借用一下你的手♥机♥吗
could I borrow your phone, please?
我这电池没电了 我需要联♥系♥个人
My battery died, and I need to reach someone.
没法联♥系♥他 我快急死了
You'll totally be saving my life.
不会太久的 我保证
I won't be long, I promise.
好吧
Mm.
啊 太感谢了
Aw, thank you so much.
你好
Hello?
嘿 你好 我很抱歉
Hey there. Hi. I'm so sorry,
但我需要 呃 我需要取消午餐
but I need to, uh... I need to cancel lunch.
我遇上急事了 我 呃 我在 我在
I had an emergency. I, uh... I'm at... I'm at
在那个 呃 机场
the, uh... airport
准备去圣地亚哥
headed to San Diego.
Jack 出什么事了
Jack, what's going on?
对 再次抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry again.
我晚上再回给你 好的
I'll call you back tonight. Okay.
-Sloane跟她接触上了 -很好
- Sloane made contact. - Good.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you. I really appreciate it.
我 呃 救了你的命吗
I, uh, save your life?
我 只是撒了个谎 逃了一次相亲
I... Just a little lie to get out of a date
我一开始就不该同意的
I should have never made.
哦 你刚说到圣地亚哥
Oh. You said San Diego?
是的
Yeah.
我是从圣地亚哥来的 实际上 我来自拉米萨
I'm from San Diego. Well, La Mesa, actually.
-噢 真的吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我 我很了解那个地区 我 呃
I-I know the area well. I, uh,
之前在彭德尔顿营呆过很久
spent a lot of time at Camp Pendleton.
你看起来不像军队出身的
You don't look like the military type.
海军还是陆战队
Navy or Marines?
陆军 实际上 说起来有点复杂了
Army, actually. It's a long story.
我知道你没兴趣听的 但我真的
I'm sure you don't want to hear it, but I really
喜欢呆在那里的时光 尤其是在沙滩上
loved my time there, especially the beaches.
日落崖吗
Sunset Cliffs?
开玩笑吗 我最喜欢那里了
Are you kidding? My favorite.
我一有空就去那里冲浪
I'd surf there whenever I had the chance.
实际上我希望我现在就在那里
I wish I was there right now, actually.
那里暖和得多
It's a lot warmer.
是的
Mm.
他回来了
And he is back.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
我有个不错的想法
I got a good idea.
就那里 看着啊
Right here. Watch this.
等一下
Wait for it.
再等下
Wait for it.
-看到了吧 -好吧
- Boom. - Okay,
我们该怎么做
what do we do?
我们不能暴露卧底身份
We don't want to blow our cover.
Bishop 如果他是来杀她的呢
Bishop, what if he's here to kill her?
要说我 我们等到她回来为止
I-I say we wait until she comes back.
再然后呢
And then what?
再然后 如果他还在那里 那么 你懂的
And then, if he's still in there, then, you know...
她回来了
She is back.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey. Hey.
呃 Iverson 那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 他又鬼鬼祟祟晃悠回来了
Uh, Iverson, the P.I., snuck around back.
他在里面等着她呢
He's waiting inside for her.
我们必须进去
We got to go inside.
去吧 我给Gibbs打电♥话♥
Go. I'll call Gibbs.
发生什么了
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许她杀了他
Maybe she killed him.
啊 或者我们猜错了
Ah. Or maybe we got it wrong.
她是去拿冰块了吗
She went to get ice?
可能他根本没在里面
Maybe he's not even in there.
到底里面发生了什么
What did or didn't happen in there?
至少我们没暴露卧底身份
Well, at least we didn't blow our cover.
Peete女士 感谢你能来这里
Ms. Peete, appreciate your coming in.
我是特别探员McGee 我们之前通过电♥话♥
I'm Special Agent McGee. We talked on the phone.
是的 但你没说明让我来到底是个什么事
Yeah, and you weren't very clear what this is all about.
关于Angie Gray的
Angie Gray.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表