找到标着机顶盒的按钮 奶奶
Find the button that says "Cable," Grandma.
应该是在遥控器的最上方
Should be on the top of the remote.
是的 那个
Yeah, the...
好的 现在 现在 按下标着 电源 的按钮
Okay, now, now... push the "Power" Button.
你看到机顶盒上出现蓝色的光点了吗
Do you see a blue light on the... on the cable box?
我 我不知道 奶奶 它就是这么工作的
I-I don't know, Grandma. That's just the way it works.
不 你不能用你的旧遥控器
No, you can't have your old remote back.
啊 真是惊险
Whoo! What a rush!
因为它已经在垃圾桶里了 因为我把它扔了
Because it's in the trash, that's why. I threw it out.
又是丝瓜瓤吗 给点儿力啊
More loofahs? Come on, people.
我需要一双新鞋
Mama needs a new pair of shoes.
呃 Edie说她也爱你 想你了
Uh, uh, Edie says she loves and misses you, too.
好的 我今晚就把车还你 我保证
Ye... Okay, I'll have the car back to you tonight, I promise.
我得走了 好 爱你 好 拜拜
I got to go. Okay. Love you. Okay, bye.
这他...
What the...?
Boom Original Air Date on October 9, 2018
F
"F."
没有F 你输了
No "F." You lose.
等下 什么
Wait. What?
不 那眼睛 嘴 和脸呢
No, what about the-the eyes and the mouth and the face?
上吊小人没有脸
There is no face in hangman.
Bishop
Bishop.
我不掺和
Not getting involved.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
而且我下一个会也晚了
And I'm already late for my next meeting,
所以我们现在赶紧开始 我好早点走
so let's get started so we can get finished.
大家都看一眼这些文件
Everyone, take a look at these documents.
她是谁
Who is she?
机构律师 从来没带来过好消息
Agency attorney. Never good news.
NCIS不会再继续使用
Effective immediately,
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔定位跟踪了
NCIS is discontinuing its use
立即生效
of cell phone tower location tracking.
-这样我们就能 -哇 等一下
- With this directive, we can... - Whoa, whoa, hold on.
你是 你是说我以后再也不能
Are you, are you saying that I can no longer
定位嫌疑人的手♥机♥了吗
ping a suspect's cell phone?
除非你有搜查令
Not without a warrant you can't.
嗨 我是Torres探员
Hi. Agent Torres here.
所以 McGee探员 几乎一直都在定位别人的手♥机♥
So, uh, Agent McGee, uh, he pings, like, all the time.
就像他的超能力一样
That is like his superpower.
以后不行了 最高法♥院♥刚刚裁定这个违法
Not anymore. Supreme Court just ruled it's illegal.
他们做得不对 是不是 McGee
They're wrong. Right, McGee?
实际上 我能理解
Actually, I kind of get it.
有时候隐私比安全需要更重要
Sometimes privacy outweighs the need for security.
不好意思 McGee的意思是 新政策
I'm sorry, what McGee means to say is the new policy
意味着危险的罪犯能逃脱追捕了
means dangerous criminals can get away.
-Vance主任知道这事儿吗 -他还没回来
- Does Director Vance know about this? - He's on leave.
那Gibbs呢
What about Gibbs?
就是 他怎么了
Yeah, what about him?
海豹突击队成员家外面发生爆♥炸♥
Explosion outside a Navy SEAL's house.
两名死者
We have two bodies.
等下 再给我一分钟 先生
Wait, I just need one more minute, sir,
-让我说完 -带上装备
- to finish my presentation. - Grab your gear.
-带上装备 -带上装备
- "Grab your gear." - "Grab your gear."
哦 带上装备
Oh, "Grab your gear."
这俩傻蛋还好吗
Those two yahoos okay?
我也不确定了
I don't know anymore.
我的报纸到底在哪儿
Where's my damn paper?
拜托
Come on.
老天
Geez.
Kayla
Kayla?
Kayla
Kayla?
你看到报纸了吗
Have you seen the newspaper?
早上好啊爸爸 你来得正是时候
Morning, Dad. You're just in time.
亲爱的 我的报纸
Honey, my newspaper.
我回收了
I recycled it.
这么快 才八点半
Already? It's only 8:30.
就是说你该回去工作了
Which means it's time for you to go back to work.
今天是你回去的第一天
Today's your first day back.
我以为你都洗好澡了
I thought you'd be showered by now.
穿戴整齐了
And dressed.
你咖啡想配点儿什么吗
You want something to go with your coffee?
嗯 我的报纸
Yeah, my newspaper.
你不能轻易跑掉
You are not getting away that easy.
嗯 我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
你的胯今天怎么样啊
How's the hip today?
-不咋舒服 -就跟你身上其他部分一样
- It's cranky. - Like the rest of you.
甜心 谢谢你的早饭
Sweetheart, thank you for breakfast.
很贴心
That was very thoughtful.
但是我今天有物理治疗
But I've got physical therapy today.
所以 明天才能回单位了呗
So, work tomorrow, then?
再看吧
We'll see.
还有这里
And right here.
你 你之前从来没见过这辆车吗
You've, uh, you've never seen that vehicle before?
没有 长官 那是谁的车啊
No, sir. Whose is it?
小偷的 邻居们看到了其中一个
Burglars. The neighbors saw one of them
偷了你门廊的包裹
steal a package off your porch.
然后 他们就炸了吗
And then they... exploded?
包裹炸了
The package exploded.
Palmer 我们有什么...
Palmer, what do we...
收获吗
Got?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 我们有两名受害者 当场死亡
Well, we got two victims. Death was instantaneous.
死因都是冲击伤
Both died from blast injuries.
你知道今天有包裹送到吗
Were you expecting any deliveries today,
Nicholas上士
Petty Officer Nicholas?
大概吧
Maybe.
我妻子总是在网上买♥♥东西
My wife orders stuff online all the time.
根据快递公♥司♥的说法
Well, according to the delivery company,
收件人是你
it was addressed to you.
-嘿 嘿 哎 -让我过去
- Hey, hey, whoa. - Let me through.
我是他妻子
I'm his wife.
-嘿 -Todd
- Hey! - Todd.
亲爱的 你还好吗
My darling, are you okay?
我很好 我很好
I'm fine. I'm okay.
那是他妻子吗
Is that his wife?
嗯 看起来像是
Uh, yeah. It looks like it.
-她叫Sheba -Sheba
- Her name's Sheba. - Sheba.
McGee 你认识她吗
McGee, you know her?
嗯 你 你们不认识吗
Yeah. You-you guys don't?
不认识 Bishop 你呢
No. Bishop, do you?
呃 不认识
Uh, no.
我还好
I'm okay.
McGee
McGee.
对不起 老大 她叫Sheba
Sorry, boss. Uh, her name is Sheba.
她是真实战争主妇真人秀的明星之一
She's one of the stars of the show Real Wives of War.
真人秀 你看那个
The reality show? You watch that?
-嗯 Delilah看 -嗯哼
- Well, Delilah does. - Mm-hmm.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
我的天 你猜怎么的
Oh, my God, you know what?
Nicholas上士一定就是Todd了
Petty Officer Nicholas must be Todd.
这怎么回事儿啊
How could this happen?
Todd 没有出现在真人秀里
Todd-- he's not on the show,
但是她总是谈到他
but she talks about him all the time.
说她自己是世界上最幸运的女人
Says that she is the luckiest woman in the world.
哇哦 Delilah一定很喜欢那个真人秀
Wow. Delilah must, uh, really like that show.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
打扰一下 警官
Excuse me, Officer.
是 抱歉 我是探员
Uh, yes. Sorry, I mean Agent.
我是说 怎么了
I mean, um... what?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表