亲手建起来的
After he got back from the war.
什么战争
What war?
他在一个周末带我来过
He brought me here one weekend.
锁上了
It's locked.
是啊 什么都看不到
Yeah. Can't see a thing.
看起来这好久都没人
Yeah. Doesn't look like anybody's been here
-来过了 -没错
- in a long time. - Yeah.
所以你打算干什么
So what do you want to do?
破门而入
Break in.
我就知道你会这么说
I figured you'd say that.
我们现在最需要的就是被抓了
All we need is to get caught.
嘿 把那个给我
Hey, give me that.
哇哦 哇哦 小心点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, careful.
别割到自己
Don't cut yourself.
天呐 这地方闻起来真糟
Man, this place smells terrible.
谁知道他上次来这里是什么时候
Who knows when he was here last.
我只希望我们能找到什么
I'm just hoping we'll find something
能告诉我们他在哪的东西
that'll tell us where he is.
比如什么
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们躲开点
Let's get out of sight.
我们可能不用担心擅闯民宅的问题了
Could've saved the B and E.
这里有个后门 而且没锁
There's a back door, and it wasn't locked.
嘿 Tim 你有没有想过要一个小木屋
Hey, Tim, you ever want a cabin?
没怎么想过
Not really.
我也是 我是个城里人
Yeah, me neither. I'm a city guy.
我永远理解不了人们说的
I never got people who said, uh,
哦 我想远离这喧嚣的一切
"Oh, I want to get away from it all."
这听起来像Gibbs
Yeah, it's like Gibbs.
说他喜欢平和与安静
Says he enjoys the peace and quiet.
我们走
Let's go.
-这是他吗 -呃
- Is it him? - Um,
-我不知道 -好的
- I can't tell. - All right,
来吧 Angie 来这里 我不想让你看那边
come on, Angie, come here. I don't want you looking at that.
这是J.T.的小木屋
It's J.T.'s cabin.
你说过他还会让别人来这里 对吧
You said he let other people stay here, right?
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
为什么尖叫 Lanny
Why the scream, Lanny?
NCIS
NCIS.
闻起来不对劲
Something smells bad.
他们不只是询问了你 他们还跟踪了你
They not only questioned you-- they followed you.
实际上 Angie 我们是在跟踪你
Actually, Angie, we've been following you.
从你昨天离开监狱开始就一直跟着
Ever since you left prison yesterday.
嘿 McGee
Hey, McGee.
我们发现一具尸体
We have a body.
我叫人来
I'll call it in.
这是J.T.吗
J.T.?
我不知道
I don't know.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be all right.
-会好的 -好的
- Gonna be all right. - Okay.
嘿 我是Torres
Hey, it's Torres.
我要上报一个犯罪现场
I'm reporting a crime scene.
嘿 Gibbs 你在里面吗
Hey, Gibbs, you in there?
已经很晚了
It's late.
我还有更好的地方要去呢 伙计
I got better places to be, man.
Lew Notle
Lew Nolte.
谢谢你让我等了那么久
Thanks for keeping me waiting.
这儿没怎么变
I see nothing's changed here.
还是单调的墙壁
Same drab walls.
至少你们重新刷过了这里
At least you could've painted the place.
坐下 Lew
Sit down, Lew.
这完全就是浪费
This is a waste of time.
你和我的时间
Yours and mine.
你怀念工作或是其他吗
You missing work or something?
你做了些什么
What have you done...
自从上将解雇了你以后
since the admiral canned you?
你想了解什么 Gibbs
What do you want from me, Gibbs?
那晚的真♥相♥
The truth about that night.
嗯
Mm.
我怀疑三年前你就是内应
I suspected that you were the inside man three years ago.
我现在更加怀疑了
I suspect it even more now.
为什么今天早上Angie Gray给你打电♥话♥
Why'd Angie Gray call you this morning?
什么
What?
我们拿到了她的通话记录
We got her phone records.
她在早上9:34
She called you.
给你打了电♥话♥
9:34 this morning.
留了言
She left a message.
我没接到
I didn't get it.
听着 我受够NCIS一直向我施威了
Listen, I've had enough of NCIS in my face.
我和那桩抢劫案没有关系
I had nothing to do with that robbery.
是你让我变成嫌疑犯的
You're the one that made me into a suspect,
这让我丢了在Padgett上将手下的工作
and that's why I lost my job with Admiral Padgett.
你知道吗 从那以后我再也没找到那么好的工作了
And you know what? I've never gotten a job as good ever since.
我并不感到抱歉
I'm not feeling sorry for you.
还有其他问题吗 Gibbs
You got any other questions, Gibbs?
有
Oh, yeah.
Angie Gray的同谋
How did Angie Gray's accomplice
怎么会知道那个保险箱里有一大笔钱
know that there was big money in that safe
并且女仆和厨师
and that the maid and the cook
那天晚上都要离开
were gonna be off that night?
又来了吗
That again?
我不知道
I have no idea.
那这个呢
What about that?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是谁
Who is it?
真的吗
Really?
你不知道
You got no idea...
Lew?
不知道
No idea...
Gibbs
Gibbs.
酒店的床垫
The mattress in the hotel
很软
was spongy and soft,
所以我拿了毯子和枕头
so I took the blankets and the pillow
把它们放到地上
and threw them on the floor.
睡上去像石头一样
Slept like a rock.
但接着 当我
But then, when I got
今天早上去机场的时候
to the airport this morning,
我得到了消息 说我去Rapid城的航♥班♥
I learned that my flight
由于暴雪取消了
to Rapid City had been canceled because of a snowstorm.
那太可怕了
Oh, that's awful.
明天还有班航♥班♥
Well, there's another flight tomorrow.
那么 你现在要做什么呢
So, what are you gonna do now?
没有办法
I have no choice.
今晚还得睡地板
It's back to the floor for the night.
有什么发现
What do you got?
哦 嘿 Duck
Oh, hey, Duck.
-啊 Jethro -旅途怎么样
- Ah, Jethro. - How's the trip?
这句话真是不合时宜
There's been a flag on the play.
没有那么不合时宜
Well, not so much flags
只是地上有不少雪
but the snow on the ground.
我和一位私家导游
I meticulously planned
认真地规划了这次旅行 他非常迷人
this trip with a private guide, a fascinating man.
-他告诉问我他的祖父 -抱歉 Duck
- He was telling me that his grandfather - Sorry, Duck.
是攀上岩石的人之一
was one of the men who climbed up the rock...
我们这里有些问题要处理
Got our own problems here.
你知道怎么结束视频通话
You know how to end a FaceTime call.
什么是视频通话
What's a FaceTime?
是啊
Right.
查到身份了吗
You get an ID?
查到了幸运的是
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表