来吧
Yes.
Madson先生 我们等你发问呢
Mr. Madson, we're waiting.
嗯 辩方没有问题 法官大人
Um, no questions, Your Honor.
Hines女士 你可以下去了
Ms. Hines, you may step down.
哦 真的吗
Oh. For real?
是的
Yes.
呃 能否上前说话 法官大人
Uh, sidebar, Your Honor?
请吧
Please.
发生了什么 我搞砸了吗
What happened? Did-did I mess up?
-不 不 你没有 -发生了什么
- No. No, you didn't. - What's going on?
呃 女士们先生们 根据新的信息
Uh, ladies and gentlemen, in light of new information,
我要禁止
I'm suppressing
所有的DNA证据
all DNA evidence.
而且 我要禁止一切跟DNA有关的证词
Further, I'm going to strike any DNA-related testimony,
包括我们刚刚听完的Hines女士的作证证词
including the testimony we just heard from Ms. Hines.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
-不 你没有 -Gibbs
- No, you didn't. - Gibbs.
-法官阁下 -这是怎么发生的
- Your Honor. - How did this happen?
据证实
It has been established
DNA证据是NCIS找到我客户的唯一原因
that DNA evidence is the only reason NCIS found my client.
这是毒树之果
【注:指的是调查过程中 透过非法手段的取得的证据 那么任何从它获得的证据(果实)也是被污染的 在诉讼审理的过程中将不能被采纳】
It is fruit of the poisonous tree
这随后的一切亦然
and so is everything after that.
我申请立即判决审判无效
I move for an immediate mistrial.
Hutchins女士
Ms. Hutchins?
法官阁下 你不能让这个人就这么走了
Your Honor, you cannot let this man walk.
他承认了犯罪事实
He confessed to murder.
而这不能被采纳
Which is no longer admissible.
你还有什么合法的依据来反对吗
Do you have any legal grounds to object?
没有 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
那么提议通过
Then the motion is granted.
Crum先生 你自♥由♥了
Mr. Crum, you're free to go.
简直就是噩梦 这是怎么被忽视的
What a nightmare. How did this get missed?
我也很奇怪
I was wondering the same thing.
哦 别怪到我身上
Oh, don't put this on me.
嗨 我不知道发生了什么
Hey, I don't know what "this" is.
我只知道
I do know
一个罪犯获得了自♥由♥之身
a guilty man just walked free.
Stuart Crum的DNA
Stuart Crum's DNA
就不应该出现在数据库里
should never have been in the database.
然而它在里面
It's there now.
Crum两年前因为涉嫌盗窃被问询
When Crum was questioned in the robbery two years ago,
他提供了DNA样本 这份样本最终帮他
he gave a DNA sample, which eventually cleared him
摆脱了嫌疑
of all charges.
根据马里兰州警♥察♥法
Per an amendment to subtitle five
第五修正案的规定 那份样本
of the Maryland police code, that sample
应当被销毁
should've been destroyed.
但是它没被销毁 法官
But it wasn't, Judge.
-是的 -不但没被销毁 马里兰警♥察♥
- No. - Instead, Maryland police
还错误地把它录入进了联合索引系统 使得NCIS
mistakenly added it to CODIS, allowing NCIS
得到了匹配结果
to get a hit,
而按照合法程序 这是不可能发生的
which legally, never should have happened.
没有DNA 就查不出Crum 没有Crum
No DNA, no Crum. No Crum,
就没有认罪供词 我只能
no confession. I was bound by law
依法宣判这是无效审判
to declare a mistrial.
Colt 外边那是怎么了
Colt, what's happening out there?
媒体还在大厅里闲逛
Press still roaming the halls.
你准备好这几天的食物和水了吗
You got food and water for a few days?
但愿更多的人能够理解
If only more people understood
正义的尺度很难平衡
that the scales of justice are rarely balanced.
饿着肚子一直是个煎熬啊
Never gets easier to stomach.
是的
No.
但是 Hutchins女士 你跟NCIS必须从头重新开始
But... Ms. Hutchins, you and NCIS have to start all over.
以不知道Stuart Crum
Without knowing that
为前提
Stuart Crum exists.
这不可能
That's impossible.
这是法律要求 不管好坏
That's the law. For better or worse.
反正不好
Worse.
听着 我会尽我一切努力去提供帮助 但我不能
Look, I'll do what I can to help, but I cannot give
给上诉法♥院♥提供翻案的依据
the appellate court grounds for overturning.
必须得按照规则来
It's got to be done by the book.
如果你们还能破案的话
If you can make a case at all.
很明显 法律起作用了
Clearly, the law works.
无罪推定原则 当然
Innocent until proven guilty. Well,
我确实很期待美国检察官办公室和NCIS
I do look forward to a full apology
向我表示道歉
from the U.S. attorney's office and NCIS.
我想说的就这些
And that's all I have to say for here.
要我出席活动 或者采访
For appearances or, uh, interviews, please just,
联♥系♥我的律师好了
just contact my lawyer.
你现在要说什么呢 Gibbs探员
What do you have to say for yourself now, Agent Gibbs?
-杀害我儿子的凶手自♥由♥了 -我们会抓到他
- My son's killer's going free! - We'll get him.
你已经说过了
You said that already.
如果他杀了你的儿子 你会有什么感觉
How would you feel if he killed your kid?
我就应该忘记那个带走我儿子的人
Am I supposed to just forget the face of the man
-忘记他那张脸吗 -不
- that took my child? - No.
那如果你不能让Crum付出代价 我就让他付出代价
Then if you don't make Crum pay, I will!
不管用什么办法
One way or the other!
你不会想这么做的
You don't want to do that.
这不是想不想的问题
It's not a matter of want!
而是需要去做 因为你们没能做好自己的工作
It's need, because you can't do your job!
别挡路 让开 让开
Get out of the way. Get out of my way, get! Move!
打赌就是打赌
Bet's a bet.
不要 这次没觉得赌赢你很开心
No. Winning is no longer fun.
这是个30年的老案子了
This is a 30-year-old case.
我们之前的收获都是因为运气
We were lucky to get what we had before.
我们只需要通过其它途径搞到他的DNA
All we need is another way to get his DNA.
我们跟踪他吧
Let's follow him.
那是违法的
That's illegal.
我们必须忘记我们知道他 记得吗
We have to forget that we know him, remember?
这真是疯了 我是说 我们知道宝藏被埋在了哪里
That's crazy. I mean, we know where the treasure is buried.
我们不能挖
We can't dig!
宝藏已经认罪了啊
The treasure confessed.
我们去翻翻他的垃圾箱
Let's go through his trash.
不行
We can't.
我们又不是第一次
Well, it wouldn't be the first time we bend the rules
稍微违反一点法律了
just a little bit.
我们不能给他的律师留把柄了
We're not giving his lawyer ammunition.
这人不能再被无罪释放
That guy does not go free again.
阿门
Amen.
好吧 所以 我们该怎么做呢
Okay, so... how do we do that?
先把那玩意儿从屏幕上删掉
Well, start with getting that off the screen.
难以置信
This is incredible.
我没带手套 它是怎么感应到我的手的
How is it sensing my hands without gloves?
除非你是我们的员工 否则就只能给你展示这个魔法了
Until you're an employee, I can only show you the magic.
这些东西到2020年底才会上市
And these babies don't hit the market until late 2020.
得好好等上一段时间了
Gonna be hard to wait.
我已经吃了禁果了
I've tasted the forbidden fruit.
要是你签了入职合约的话
Well, if you sign start paperwork,
就能马上加入一个beta测试小组了
you'll be able to join a beta testing group right away.
你觉得呢 准备好变得光彩夺目了吗
What do you say? Ready to become a "Splendid"?
哦
Oh.
等我一下 我得接个电♥话♥
Uh, just give me one sec. I got to take this.
Bishop 嘿 出什么事儿了
Bishop, hey. What's wrong?
你怎么知道出事儿了
How do you know something's wrong?
你从不在我的休假日打我电♥话♥的
Well, you never call me on personal days.
我喜欢你这点
I used to like that about you.
我知道 我知道 很抱歉 我只是
I know, I know, I'm sorry. I just--
这儿事情一团糟
Things are bad here.
你有没有办法过来帮忙
Is there any way you can come into the office to help out?
不太行
Uh, no, not really.
好的 好的 没事
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表