of corrupt companies.
我开始调查三位一体 他们慌了
I started looking into Treble, and they panicked.
想要干掉我
They tried to off me.
但是死的是个冒牌货
But killed an imposter instead.
- 就这样
- 不并没有
- End of story. - No. It's not.
你确实需要帮助
And you do need help.
你怎么知道
How do you figure?
如果我们能找到真的Ritz 杀手也能
If we could find the real Ritz, so could the killer.
你依然处于危险中
Your life is still in danger.
谢谢你 Keller小姐
Thank you, Miss Keller.
来吧 我们走
Here, come on.
我不信任她 但是她没有错 Gibbs
I don't trust her, but she's not wrong, Gibbs.
哪一部分
Which part?
海洋哺乳动物在消亡 但是我们不知道为什么
Marine mammals are dying, but we don't know why.
三位一体系统
Treble Systems.
嗯 海军做了测试 都通过了
Yeah, Navy did its testing. Everything checked out.
所以 海洋生物不应该受到影响 但是由于某些原因
So, marine life shouldn't be affected, but for some reason,
海豚和鲸鱼在消亡
dolphins and whales are dying.
我们错过了什么吗
Are we missing something?
比如掩饰什么吗
Like a cover-up?
那可能就是谋杀的动机
That would be motive for murder.
我们得自己检查三位一体的声呐
We need to check Treble's sonar ourselves.
劳伦特号♥驱逐舰停在诺福克的干船坞
The USS Laurent is in dry dock in Norfolk.
我下午给上将打电♥话♥
I'll call the admiral this afternoon for clearance
调出LFA的权限 他会乐意帮忙的
to pull its LFA. He'll be happy to help.
不如现在打电♥话♥吧 主任
Might want to make that call now, Director.
你已经把探员派过去了吗
You sent agents there already.
当然了
Of course you did.
我觉得你的笔坏了
I think your pen's broken.
致Bish
"To Bish.
感谢没有把我扯进麻烦里
"Thanks for not putting one in my head.
你的朋友 Ritz
Your pal, Ritz."
UV墨水
U.V. Ink.
噢 黑光 哈
Oh, black light, huh?
嗯 我只用这个给我的画作签名
Yeah, I don't... I don't sign my paintings with anything else.
我不想用别的东西来分散我作品的力量
I don't want to distract from the power of the work.
这是关于我艺术的 而不是关于我
It's about my art, it's not about me.
我觉得他们管那个叫谦虚自夸
I think they call that a humble-brag.
哥们 你把我画得太厉害了
Man, you made me look like a total badass.
太棒了 谢谢
This is pretty awesome. Thanks.
嗯 我已经很久没有画过什么
Yeah, it's been a long time since I've painted anything
没有鳍或者毛的东西了
without fins or fur.
所以 你首先是艺术家Ritz呢 还是活动家Ritz呢
So, what came first, Ritz the artist or Ritz the activist?
嗯 我妈妈基本上是在一艘反捕鲸船上把我养大的
Well, my mom basically raised me on an anti-whaling ship.
所以 感谢她 我生来就是个活动家
So, thanks to her, I was born an activist.
我觉得山姆大叔会用别的词语来形容我
I think Uncle Sam has a different word to describe me.
极端主义者
Extremist.
我认为艺术是监察者的眼睛
I think art's in the eye of the beholder.
对于我的政♥府♥来说 我是个背着喷罐的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
To my government, I'm an aerosol-packing terrorist,
而极地的北极熊对我的印象则好一些
and Icelandic polar bears have a slightly more favorable view.
他们理解我
They get me.
谨代表各处的联邦机构 让我说一句
On behalf of Feds everywhere, let me just say
我很尊重你做的事情
I have a lot of respect for what you do.
那是因为你是个艺术家
That's 'cause you're an artist.
我看着你的眼睛在第一次看见画作的时候搜寻画笔的痕迹
I watched your eyes tracking the painting when you first saw it,
研究色彩
studying the color.
只有艺术家才会这么做
Come on, only an artist would do that.
嗯 不 我不再是艺术家了
Mm, no, I am not much of an artist anymore.
我是说 我已经很久没有拿起过画笔了
I mean, I haven't picked up a brush in months, so...
为什么
Why's that?
呃 我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
唔 这份工作吧 我猜
Um, this job, I guess.
最近生活变得很艰难
Life's been pretty crappy recently.
去年我有个很好的朋友去世了
Um, I had a-a really good friend who died last year,
我自那以后就没有画过
and... I haven't painted since.
节哀顺变
Sorry to hear that.
我对于大多数艺术家 有个理论
I have a theory for most artists.
当生活很好的时候 画画
When life is good, paint.
当生活艰难的时候 画更多
When life goes to hell, paint more.
- 没有比艺术更好的外衣了
- 对你也是吗
- No better outlet than art. - Even for you?
啊 对我来说 艺术是终点
Eh, for me, art's a means to an end.
喷绘艺术是我对于尝试
Spraying paint is my humble effort to try
让世界变得更好一点的小小努力
and make this place a little bit better than I found it.
我不觉得我近段时间会
I don't really see myself tagging walls
在墙上画画 改变世界
to make a difference anytime soon.
你的画笔是那个
That's your tool for that.
你的艺术
Your art...
只属于你
that's just for you.
你说得对 我应该尽快捡起画笔了
You're right. I should start up again sometime soon.
呃
Uh...
及时行乐 Bish
Carpe Diem, Bish.
什么 你认真的吗 在你面前
Wha-- Seriously? Like, in front of you?
我都不知道怎么喷绘
I don't even know how to tag.
找到你的点 然后开始喷油彩
Point. Spray.
呃 下次吧
Uh... another time.
我很感激你想为我做的事
I appreciate what you're trying to do,
但是我还有个案子要解决 所以
but I have a case to solve, so...
好的 等你好了就开始 McGee
Okay, ready when you are, McGee.
好的 我准备好了 那么 根据三位一体公♥司♥的说法
Yeah, I'm ready. So, according to Treble,
这个声纳系统最高只能产生
this sonar system only operates up to the restricted
235分贝的声音
decibel level of 235.
高于这个数值就可能损害海洋中的生命
Anything above that has the potential to harm marine life.
对吗 McGee
Right, McGee?
好吧 真是白费心思
Okay. Here goes nothing.
有反应了吗
Is it working?
是的 有反应了
Yeah, it's working.
机器上的读数表明它恰好在
The meter on the machine says that it's operating
核定的235分贝运行
right at the approved 235 decibels.
- 不我我这个读数是311分贝
- 什么
- No, mine-mine says 311. - What?
311分贝
311?!
呃 311是什么
Uh, what's 311?
Bishop 你应该戴上听觉保护设备
Bishop, you should be wearing ear protection!
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa.
你们俩别喊我就不需要 天哪
Not if you two stop yelling. Geez.
311是什么意思
What's 311 mean?
声呐系统被设置为最高输出
Well, the sonar machine is set to deliver a maximum output
235分贝 这是标准规定
of 235 decibels; that's standard regulation.
机器的读数表明声呐上限
And the readout on the machine says that it's topped off
就到235分贝
right at 235.
但根据我们的分贝测量仪
But according to our decibel meter,
输出太高了
the output is much higher.
- 高到足以影响海洋生物
- 噢对的
- High enough to affect ocean life? - Oh, yeah.
311分贝 Ritz说的各种情况应该都是真的
311 decibels-- everything Ritz said could likely be true.
Vance说机器被海军测试过
Vance said the machine was tested by the Navy
是按标准运行的
and was running to spec.
海军自以为是这样 但他们不知道的是
The Navy thought it was, but what they didn't know
Treble在操作系统里插入了一段
is that Treble encrypted a software defeat program
加密的篡改程序
into their operating system.
你们还记得那个大众汽车
Do you remember the scandal that Volkswagen had
柴油发动机的丑闻吗
with their diesel engines?
是的 他们在车上动手脚以通过尾气测试
Yeah, they rigged the cars so they could pass the smog test.
Treble对他们的声呐设备做了同样的事情
Well, Treble did the same thing with their sonar machines.
但与尾气不同 污染物是高分贝噪音
But instead of smog, the pollution is decibels.
然后让鲸鱼付出了代价
And the whales paid the price.
- 嘿
- 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
这位是谁
Who do we have here?
Carrie Lewis 三位一体公♥司♥的CEO
Carrie Lewis, CEO of Treble.
呵呵 高昂的头
Huh. Head held high,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表