But Kasie sent a message,
失去连线之前发来一条消息
uh, just before we lost contact.
White的过压阀被动过手脚
White's overpressure valve was tampered with.
-他的死不是意外 -被动过手脚吗
- His death wasn't an accident. - Tampered with?
谁干的
By who?
你说呢
You tell us.
除了White
Besides White,
你跟高级潜水员Ross
you and Master Diver Ross
是唯一两个能接触到
were the only one who had access
-装备柜的人 -这不对
- to the equipment locker. - Not true.
一旦开始部署 隐私就不存在了
Privacy's out the window once we deploy.
几乎所有人都能接触到我们的装备
Almost anyone could have gotten to our gear.
但不是所有人都因为行为不检而被传讯过
Well, not everyone was cited for disorderly conduct.
你一周前跟White
You had a fight with White
-打过架吗 -是的
- about a week ago? - Yeah.
而且再往前一周和往前两周都打过
And the week before that, and the week before that.
-你说的这些话对你自己很不利 -他很爱多嘴
- You're not helping your case here. - He's got a mouth.
我性子又比较急
I'm a hothead.
我们打完架就和好了
We fight and then make up and move on.
你有兄弟吗
You've got brothers?
就是那种感情
It's like that.
那你们为什么打架
So, what was the fight about?
全体人员 各就各位 准备进行导弹测试
All hands, report to stations for missile readiness test.
我得走了
I got to go.
好啊 我们跟你一起
Yeah. We'll walk with you.
Harper下士
Petty Officer Harper.
你可以现在在这里告诉我们 或者等到进了禁闭室再说
You can tell us now, here,or in the brig.
White认为Tobey Maguire的蜘蛛侠
White thought that Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man
能打败Andrew Garfield的蜘蛛侠
could beat up Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man.
而我不这么认为
And I didn't.
哇哦 这事儿真的很重要啊
Wow. Important stuff.
这能用来打发时间
It passes the time.
你知道吗 White实际上昨天告诉我
You know, White actually told me yesterday
他要给我看个什么东西
he wanted to show me something.
我当时没把这个当回事 但是现在
I didn't think nothing much of it, but now...
怎么
Yeah?
-是什么 -完全不知道
- What? - No clue.
但他想让我在他的宿舍见面
But he wanted to meet in his quarters,
所以我猜那东西还在那里
so I'm guessing it's got to still be there.
全体人员各就各位
All hands report to stations
-准备进行导弹测试 -我真的得走了
- for missile readiness test. - I really got to go.
他们都错了
They're both wrong.
Tom Holland的蜘蛛侠能胜出 不费吹灰之力
Tom Holland's Spider-Man wins, hands down.
无论多少言语都
"And no amount of gratitude
回报不了... 不对
could ever repay..." No.
...无法表达我们对于
"...convey our appreciation
Mallard医生几十年辛勤工作的感激之情
"to Dr. Mallard for his decades of service."
因此 我们打算把有史以来
So instead, we are going to give him
最蹩脚的演讲献给他
the lamest speech ever written.
那也比金表好多了
Well, that beats a gold watch.
Torres探员 McGee探员
Agent Torres, Agent McGee.
-有什么需要帮忙的 -主任
- How can I help you? - Well, Director,
我们不知道你有没有听说过
we're not sure if you heard about...
White下士 我知道
Petty Officer White. I did.
我猜你们已经告诉Gibbs他手上接的是一个谋杀案
I presume you told Gibbs he's got a murder on his hands.
我们正是为这事来这里的
Well, that's why we're here.
我们试图给他打电♥话♥ 但是没人接那个卫星电♥话♥
We tried calling him, but no one's answering the sat phone.
所以你们需要我授权
And you need my authorization
直接联♥系♥那个潜艇
to contact the submarine directly.
长官 已经试过了
Sir, already tried that.
依然没有回应 我们觉得他们可能已经下潜了
Also not answering. We think they may have already dove.
不 那不可能
No, that can't be.
潜艇上有NCIS探员的时候 任何下潜指令
NCIS is required to be updated on all dive orders
都必须要告知NCIS 我并没...
while our agents are on board. I...
-主任 -怎么
- Director? - Yeah?
五角大楼正在连线多重预警中心
The Pentagon is on at MTAC.
他们说这是紧急事件
They say it's urgent.
Leo副部长
Undersecretary Leo.
有什么可以效劳的
How can I help you?
我知道你的一些探员在调查
I understand some of your agents were investigating
Memphis军舰上的一宗死亡案件
a death on the USS Memphis.
那已经升级为了谋杀案 是的 他们在调查
Which has since been upgraded to murder, but yes.
-你最近听过那些探员汇报案情吗 -实际上 我被告知
- Have you heard from those agents recently? - I'm told
我们失去了联♥系♥
we just lost contact, actually.
发生了什么
What's going on?
发生的是 一场彻底的灾难
A total disaster, that's what.
Jennifer 我的探员们在哪里
Jennifer, where are my agents?
我希望我能告诉你 Leon
I wish I could tell you that,Leon.
五个小时前 Memphis军舰潜到隐蔽深度
Five hours ago, the USS Memphis dove to stealth depths
并且从那时起 无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥没有回应
and has been radio silent ever since.
是谁的命令
Under whose orders?
不是我们的
Not ours.
我想弄明白
I want to be clear here.
你是在告诉我美国政♥府♥
Are you telling me the United States government
与一艘核潜艇失去了联♥系♥吗
lost contact with a nuclear submarine
潜艇上还有两名我的探员
with two of my agents on board?
主任 那就是我告诉你的事
Director, that is exactly what I'm telling you.
Memphis孟菲斯军舰的最后一次已知位置是在这里
The USS Memphis was last seen right here.
海军正在搜索这一片区域
The Navy's conducting a search of the area,
但现在潜艇可能在任何地方
but that sub could be almost anywhere by now.
我们不知道谁在向他们发号♥施令
We have no idea who's feeding them orders
-也不知道是什么施令 -那么 我们能做什么
- or what those orders are. - So, what can we do?
完成关于
Complete the investigation
White下 士死亡的调查
into Petty Officer White's death.
对 White的谋杀案
Right. It's not lost on anyone at DoD
与Memphis军舰消失的同时发生
that White's murder coincided
不能说服国防部
with the disappearance of the Memphis.
-你认为这两者有联♥系♥吗 -你们得验证
- You think both are connected? - Well, you need to operate
这个假设
on that assumption.
解决White下士的谋杀案
Solving Petty Officer White's murder
能确定Memphis号♥上发生了什么
could help determine what's going on with the Memphis.
-对 -我以为你晚上
- Right. - I thought motor pool
会乘车去卡拉OK
was gonna take you out on a karaoke night.
直到Jethro和Eleanor都安全了
Until Jethro and Eleanor are safe,
Gloria Gaynor可以等会儿
Gloria Gaynor can wait.
-我没事的 -好了
- I will survive. - Okay, then.
McGee探员 我相信你是资深探员了 请吧
Agent McGee, I believe you are the senior field agent. Please.
好了
Okay.
Sloane Ducky 我需要你们
Sloane, Ducky,I need you
对Memphis号♥上的所有船员做侧写
to run profiles on the entire crew of the Memphis.
-明白 -明白 -Torres White下士
- On it. - On it.- Torres, Petty Officer White.
银行对账单 通话记录 信♥用♥卡♥消费
Bank statements, cell records, credit cards.
明白
Got it.
继续 McGee
Bring it, McGee.
我来帮忙
I'm here to help.
主任 你能够
Director, you think you could
向五角大楼施压
twist some arms at the Pentagon
让Kasie得到Memphis号♥失踪前的
and get Kasie the telemetry on the Memphis
电报吗
before it went missing?
施压可是我的专长
Twisting arms is my specialty.
我去了
I'm on it.
书 杂♥志♥
Books, magazine,
牙刷
toothbrush.
要是White在这里藏了东西 那东西已经不见了
I mean, if White was hiding something here, it's gone.
继续找
Keep looking.
哇 Gibbs
Whoa. Uh, Gibbs?
那是什么
What was that?
只是个水中暗流
Just an underwater current.
我想没什么事儿
I'm sure everything is fine.
不 Gibbs 有事
No, Gibbs,everything is not fine.
我们被困在水下不知道多久了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表