在梦里 我就是她
I had a dream that I was her.
我被困住了
I was trapped.
我无法逃离
I could not get out.
但我仍相信会有人来救我
Yet I believed there would be a savior.
直到最后 我仍然坚信着
To the very end, I believed.
但有的时候拯救者从未出现
But sometimes a savior never comes.
她
She
Gibbs小队
Team Gibbs!
你们都
Are! You!
准备好了吗
Ready! Ha!
早上好呀 然后
Happy morning, and...
随机日快乐
Happy Random Day.
多谢你啦 为啥送我礼物啊
Oh. Thank you. What is this for?
与其在大家的生日或者圣诞送礼
Oh. Instead of buying for people on Christmas or birthdays,
我选择在一年里随机的一天赠送礼物
I choose one random date each year to give gifts.
但是 为什么呢
Uh... why?
这么做会让你感到自己更特别
What makes you feel more special,
在意料之中的时间收到礼物 跟在某个周二
getting another present when you're already rakin' 'em in,
忽然收到一份意外的礼物相比 哪个更有吸引力呢
or getting one... on a random Tuesday?
我的Q键 你在哪儿找到的啊
My "Q" Key! Where'd you find this?
-我一直在找这玩意儿 -为了能让你的X28复古打字机变完整 我记得呢
- I've been looking for this... - For your vintage X28 Ryson typewriter. Yeah, I know.
之前你提过
You mentioned it in passing.
是啊
Yeah.
这不可能
No... way!
我一直想要一条不厚也不薄的围巾
I've been wanting a scarf that's not too thick and not too thin.
嘿嘿 我记得呢 你之前也说过
Yeah, I know. You mentioned it in passing.
我迫不及待想看看我之前说过什么了
Ooh, I can't wait to see what I mentioned.
这是啥
What is this?
是个罐子呀
It's a jar.
随机日快乐 大家伙儿
Happy Random Day, everybody!
她送了你一个拳击袋吗
You got a punching bag?
对啊 我在这2018拳馆特制的拳击袋上挥洒的拳头
Yeah, those punches I landed at the Studio-Art Brawl of 2018
让我兴奋不已
really got my juices flowing.
我之前说过我想要一个这样的拳击袋
I mentioned in passing I wanted to get one...
是啊
Yeah.
虽然是二手的 但是依然很迷人
It's secondhand, but it's a beauty.
你知道吗 我想我会把拳击袋带回家的
You know, I think I might take it home.
我本来想把这个放在停尸间的
I was gonna, uh, leave it down in Autopsy,
但你能想象Gibbs瞪我的眼神吗
but can you imagine the glare I would have gotten from Gibbs?
他现在就在瞪着你呢
Oh, you're getting a pretty good one right now.
Gibbs 真是不赶巧
Gibbs. What terrible timing.
我说我的时间不赶巧 不是你的哈
I mean me, my timing, not yours.
我赶紧把这玩意挪开
Uh, let me move this for you.
收拾东西
Grab your gear!
在海军基地有案子了
We have a situation on base.
Gibbs 随机日快乐
Uh, hey, Gibbs. Happy Random Day.
我替你把一大块木头挂在我车顶上了
I have a hunk of a tree strapped to the top of my car for you.
我在路边找到的它
I found it by the side of the road,
我想你可以尽情发挥你的木工手艺
and I thought you could just woodwork the crap out of it.
-他的背影看起来非常激动 -是吗 你这么想的吗
- Well, the back of himlooked really excited. - You think?
是呀
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我不清楚 你希望我说什么呢
I don't know. What do you want me to say?
我告诉你 我从未见过她
I'm telling you, I have never seen her before.
好吧 伙计 但是你得冷静下来
All right, we're gonna need you to calm down.
你要来帮忙吗 还是就在这儿傻站着
Are you gonna help or not?
请你在这等一下
Just wait here.
那个大兵说他发现一个小女孩躲在他的储藏室里
The guy says he found a young girl hiding in his storage unit.
小女孩不肯出来
She won't come out.
他说小女孩被他吓着了 然后躲在了那些盒子后面
He said she's terrified of him. She's hiding behind some boxes in there.
好吧 请确保他告诉了我们全部的信息
All right. Just make sure he's giving us the whole story, huh?
Bishop 跟我来
Bishop, with me.
你好呀
Hey there.
我是特别探员Gibbs
My name is Special Agent Gibbs.
你知道你♥爸♥爸妈妈在哪儿吗
Do you know where your parents are?
她一直盯着你看
She keeps looking at you.
你来试试看
Give it a try.
好的
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
我是Ellie
I'm Ellie.
你叫什么呀
What's your name?
Lily
Lily.
Lily是吗
Lily, huh?
这可真是个好名字
That's a really good name.
Lily你住在哪儿呀
Hey, where do you live, Lily?
住在一个地下室
In the basement.
附近的公♥寓♥的地下室吗
In an apartment around here?
嘿
Hey.
你冷吗
You cold?
你想不想穿我的大衣
Do you want to wear my coat?
大衣是什么
What's that?
哦
Oh.
这是件夹克
It's a jacket, 'cause...
因为如果不♥穿♥着它出去就太冷了啊
it... is way too cold to go outside without it.
我从不出门
I don't go outside.
Lily
Hey, Lily...
你是一直住在那个地下室吗
the basement where you live,
这是你第一次出地下室吗
is this your first time outside of it?
他把门锁上了
He locks the door.
妈妈试图打开门
Mommy tries to open it...
但是他每次都把门锁死
but he always locks it.
你妈妈也在地下室住是吗
Your mom was in the basement, too?
她现在还住在地下室
She's still there.
哪儿的地下室 Lily
Where, Lily?
你知道我们怎么回你家去找你妈妈吗
Do you know how to get back to where your mom is?
不知道
No.
好的
Okay.
医生说Lily重度营养不良
Doctor says she's undernourished
而且极易感染疾病
and highly susceptible to illness.
任何一个人在地下室呆一辈子 都得没免疫力
Spend your whole life locked in one room, you have no immunity.
医生说她得在医院再呆几天
Mm. They're gonna keep her for a few more days,
养好她的身体 再多进行几项检查
build her strength, run some more tests.
她说过任何有关她妈妈位置的线索吗
She say anything else about where her mom is?
没有 她现在状况越来越差
No. She's regressing by the minute.
随着她对陌生而又巨大的世界感到越来越不可思议
The more overwhelmed she becomes by this huge, foreign world,
她对地下室的记忆就越少
the more she retreats-- plus,
还有 那些医生原以为
what the doctors originally thought
是虫噬的印记其实是烫伤
were bug bites on her arms and legs were actually burns.
我可以试试看再和她谈谈
I, uh, I could try to talk to her again.
这主意不错
That's not a bad idea.
Lily最相信的就是她妈妈 但是她妈妈不在
Lily's without the one person in the world she trusts.
-是啊 她母亲 -对
- Yeah. Her mother. - Yes.
而且她天生相信女性
And she defaults to trusting women
因为男性在对她施虐
because of what she suffered at the hands of a man.
你认为你能撬开她的嘴吗
You think that you can get her to talk?
Gibbs
Gibbs...
我已经和她产生了友好的联♥系♥
I already made a connection with her.
Bishop 小女孩需要我们出外勤
Bishop, that girl needs us in the field.
去外面寻找蛛丝马迹 从而拯救她妈妈 我们赶紧吧
Chase down every lead we can. We find her mom. Come on.
好吧
Okay.
进展 说吧
Update. Let's go.
来了来了
Incoming.
我们对比到了一条DNA 朋友们
We got ourselves a DNA hit, people.
我在国防部数据库里找到了
I found a familial match to Lily
一个和Lily有亲缘关系的人
in the DoD database.
-你找到了Lily的妈妈吗 -是的
- You ID'd Lily's mother? - Yep.
她是海军的候补水兵
She is Navy Seaman Recruit
Morgan Burke
Morgan Burke.
我记得她
I remember her.
她被报告失踪 得有 八年了吧
She was reported missing, what, eight years ago?
十年
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表