Both before this happened, both with African American Marines.
我告诉你们俩一些事吧
Let me just tell both of you something.
那时 我们这里也处于战争状态
Back then, we were at war here, too.
他们站在一边 我们站在另一边
They were on one side and we were on the other.
情况就是那样
That's just the way it was.
在那片雨林里
And in that jungle,
我必须用生命去信任我身边的人
I had to trust the man next to me with my life.
但你无法信任Ray
And you couldn't trust Ray
就因为他的肤色
because of the color of his skin.
所以你试图把他送回家
So you tried to get him sent home.
我以为他会进行申诉
I thought he was gonna get a slap on the wrist
然后退伍
and a discharge.
那是他们对袭击军官事件的一贯处理方式
That's how they dealt with these fragging situations.
没有任何证据
Couldn't prove anything.
但是Ray认罪了
But then Ray confessed.
你让他相信自己是有罪的
You let him believe he was guilty.
我当时无法承认自己撒了谎 那会毁掉我的事业
I couldn't own up to the lie. It would've ruined my career.
你得看到这个情况 你得明白我的感受
You have to see that. You have to understand that.
你有48年的时间去修正这个记录
You had 48 years to set the record straight.
我是为了自己的生存不得不那么做 Gibbs探员
I did what I had to do to survive, Agent Gibbs.
所以Thomas Fletcher会怎样
So what's gonna happen to Thomas Fletcher?
不会怎样 作虚假陈述的
Not much. The statute of limitations
诉讼时效已经过去好久了
on making a false statement passed a long time ago.
良心上背负这样一件事情
Living with something like that on your conscience
跟在监狱里待着也差不多吧
would pretty much be like being in a prison,
只是Fletcher可以随时
except Fletcher can go get ice cream
跟他的家人去吃冰淇淋
with his family whenever he wants.
嗨 你在干什么
Hey, what're you doing?
哦 我只是
Oh. Uh, I'm just...
把这个房♥间变回原来的样子
putting the room back to the way it was.
我是说
I mean,
这个案子在法证学方面是非常失败的
this case was pretty much one huge forensics fail.
我脑海里想过
I have this picture
真正的法证科学应该是什么样子
in my head of what a real forensic scientist should be,
现在我到了这个程度
and now I'm finally here.
但是我不是...
But I'm not, so...
Kasie
Kasie.
听着
Look,
你已经是这里的一个临时成员了
you were already here as a temp.
我是说 你是想说这个案子吗
I mean, y-you want to talk about this case?
听着 你把这个线索给了Gibbs
Look, you handed off this clue to Gibbs,
这使得他能有线索可用
which allowed him to go run with it.
而这正是一个团队的意义所在
And that's what being a team is all about.
没错
Yes.
街对面一个小伙子
There's a muffin guy...
在卖♥♥这种松饼
selling them across the street.
我听说很好吃
I hear they're delicious.
蔓越莓馅的 我最喜欢这种了
It's cranberry. That's my favorite.
嗯
Hmm.
Ray 准备好了吗
Ray. You ready?
好了
Yeah.
别担心 我会好好照看这里的
Don't worry. I'll make sure they take good care of the place.
♪ Someone told me long ago ♪
♪ There's a calm before the storm ♪
♪ I know ♪
♪ It's been coming for some time... ♪
你知道 我很生气
You know, I am angry.
对我自己很气
At myself.
对世界很气
At the world.
对你也很生气
And I'm angry with you.
♪ I know ♪
但是Hall中尉
But Lieutenant Hall...
他想让我们活下来
he wanted us to live.
所以我决定
So I decided...
我要放下自己的愤怒
I'm gonna let go of that anger.
♪ Have you ever seen the rain? ♪
我会活下去
And I'm gonna live.
♪ I want to know ♪
我只是想让你知道这一点
I just wanted you to know that.
♪ Have you ever seen the rain ♪
♪ Coming down on a sunny day? ♪
♪ Yesterday and days before ♪
♪ Sun is cold and rain is hard ♪
♪ I know ♪
♪ Been that way for all my time ♪
♪ I want to know ♪
♪ Have you ever seen the rain? ♪
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It is so nice to meet you. - You, too.
♪ And I want to know ♪ I'm so sorry.
♪ Have you ever seen the rain ♪
♪ Coming down on a sunny day? ♪
凝视着玻璃一样的湖面
Staring into a glassy lake.
有时 是一件好事
Sometimes it's a good thing.
是啊
Yeah.
你父亲会为你骄傲的 Tim
Your dad would be proud of you, Tim.
♪ Have you ever seen the rain ♪
♪ Coming down on a sunny day? ♪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表