You're right about that.
我很抱歉 探员们 但是这是一次安全简报
I'm sorry, Agents, but this is a secure briefing.
太晚了 将军
It's too late for that, General.
你的巡逻路线已经被破坏了
Your patrol route's already been compromised,
而且不是我们破坏的
and not by us.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
继续啊 告诉他们
Go ahead, tell 'em.
我不知道你们什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
好吧 我给你个提示
All right, I'll give you a hint.
一个词 第一个字是 叛
One word, begins with the letter "T."
第二个字是 国
Rhymes with "reason."
最好有人马上解释一下这一切
Well, someone better start making sense real soon.
这位Kinneman把你们的运输路线
Kinneman here was leaking your transport routes
泄露给了Aazar Atwa
to Aazar Atwa.
他们在撒谎
That's a lie.
真的吗 好吧
Really? All right.
这人看起来眼熟吗
Does this guy look familiar?
你的前同事和共犯
Your former coworker and accomplice,
Xavier Blackburn
Xavier Blackburn?
他正被NCIS拘留
He's in NCIS custody.
以破纪录的时间就把你供出来了
Gave you up in record time.
别...别听他们的
Do... do not listen to them.
这是个圈套
This is a setup.
Kinneman是个军事承包商
Kinneman's a military contractor.
他为什么要帮塔♥利♥班♥呢
Why would he be helping the Taliban?
简单的经济学
Simple economics.
美军从喀布尔撤军
U.S. forces pull out of Kabul,
他得以从中谋利的国防合同也就消失了
的his lucrative defense contracts disappear.
如果这个区域的敌军袭击增加
If enemy attacks increase in the area,
美军就会加强部署
U.S. military strengthens their presence,
你的资金也就得到了保障
securing your funding.
所以你开始给Atwa传递
So you started passing Intel to Atwa
可以用来袭击那几个车队的情报
on certain convoys to attack.
但是Voit上尉开始打探信息
But Captain Voit started digging around,
而你必须终结这件事
and you had to put an end to it.
所以你让Atwa袭击Voit的车队
Then you had Atwa strike Voit's convoy.
然后你在Atwa供出你之前射杀了他
Then you shot Atwa before he could give you up.
对于一个受过高等狙击训练的人
Easy target for someone
比如你而言 这个目标太简单了
with advanced sniper training, such as yourself.
得了 Kinneman
Come on, Kinneman,
这些人理应知道的
these guys deserve to know.
那些陆战队员的性命值多少钱呢
How much were those Marines' lives worth, huh?
五百万吗 还是一千万
Five million? Ten?
这跟钱无关
It wasn't about money.
你开玩笑吗 如果军队撤出
Are you kidding me?! If the military withdraws
塔♥利♥班♥再次控制这片区域
and the Taliban takes control of this area again,
那我们过去15年里打的仗都是为了什么
then what were the last 15 years of fighting even for?
嘿 14个人因你而死
Hey, 14 people are dead because of you.
你跟Atwa那样的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥没什么两样
You're as much a terrorist as anyone like Atwa.
把你的双手放在身后
Put your hands behind your back.
嘿 医生 我需要你在这个遗体转运书上
Hey, Doctor, I need your signature
签字
on this body transfer.
-发生了什么 -我正在恰当地
- What's going on? - I am properly
展示你的艺术作品
displaying your artwork.
这些都应当被展示出来并接受赞赏
All these should be shown and admired.
我不敢相信你这么做了
I can't believe that you did this.
我很感动
I am touched.
哦 把这当做分别礼物吧
Oh, consider it a parting gift.
分别礼物 你要去哪里吗
Parting gift? You going somewhere?
是的
Indeed I am.
你可以把这当成环球历险
You can call it a globetrotting adventure.
但是你刚回来
But you just got back.
你在过去的一年里 已经证明自己完全能够胜任
You have proven yourself more than capable
这里的工作 Palmer医生
in the last year, Dr. Palmer.
我完全相信你会在我离开的时间里
I have no doubt that you'll continue
继续守住这个堡垒
to hold the fort while I'm gone.
没问题 但是你会回来的 对吧
Sure, but you will be back, right?
当然
Of course.
当我在新的一年里回来的时候
And when I return in the new year,
我会有更多的故事可以讲给你听
I shall have many more stories to relate.
哦 那真是太棒了
Well, that's great.
你历险的第一站是哪里呢
What's the first stop on your vacation gonna be?
比较 呃 有异国情调的地方吗
Something, uh, exotic?
也许是金字塔 中国长城
Maybe the pyramids, Great Wall of China?
坦桑尼亚的塞伦盖蒂平原
The Serengeti?
拉什莫尔山
【注:在美国南达科他州西部,山上悬崖凿有华盛顿、杰弗逊 、林肯、老罗斯福巨型头像】
Mount Rushmore.
南达科他州 在冬天里
South Dakota. In the middle of winter.
嗯
Mm.
你是那么与众不同 医生
You are one in a million, Doctor.
没错
True.
谢谢你的配合 上校
Thank you for your cooperation, Colonel.
你知道 这个护送任务是重中之重
You know, this escort mission has top priority.
我应该感谢你 Gibbs
I should be the one thanking you, Gibbs.
那些应该为Voit上尉的死负责的人
Those responsible for Captain Voit's death
接受了正义的审判
have been brought to justice.
我只希望每个战士牺牲的时候都能得到正义的守护
I only wish that could happen for every fallen service member.
上尉的葬礼是在什么时候
What time is the captain's funeral?
明天上午9点
0900 hours tomorrow.
新泽西州 Strathmere市
Strathmere, New Jersey.
开车去要大概五小时 需要导航员吗
That's about a five-hour drive. Looking for a navigator?
你的出差包准备好了吗 军士长
You have your go-bag, Gunny?
已经打好包了 就在车里
Already packed. It's in the car.
有人陪着当然好啊
Company would be nice.
我知道Voit会很感激
I know Voit would appreciate having
有另一个陆战队员能去送她
another Marine there to see her off.
这是我的荣幸
My honor.
你会非常喜欢她的 GIbbs
You would have really liked her, Gibbs.
她一直都非常坚定
She was as determined as they come.
从未退缩过
Never backed down from a fight.
我们走吧
Shall we?
好
Yeah.
安息吧 陆战队员
Rest easy, Marine.
我们来守护你
We got the watch.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表