请告诉我这不是真的
Please tell me this isn't real.
你说什么
Excuse me?
就真人秀啊 Greg让你来做的吗
It's sweeps. Greg put you up to this?
Greg
Greg.
我的制片人
My producer.
嘿 Torres
Hey, Torres.
呃 不 这是真的
Uh, no, this is real.
有人给你丈夫邮了一个炸♥弹♥
Somebody mailed your husband a bomb.
一个炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
这说不通啊 你们在说什么
That doesn't make any sense. What are you talking about?
一个炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
我觉得我知道是谁干的
I think I know who did this.
我妻子
My wife.
我们的包裹窃贼是Edie Samples
Our package thief is Edie Samples.
门铃相机拍到了她
A doorbell camera caught her in the act.
看起来她和她男朋友Walt Fergus
It appears she and boyfriend Walt Fergus
跟在快递卡车后面
followed the delivery truck
然后偷了所有的包裹
and stole all the packages.
他们偷错了包裹
They picked the wrong package to poach.
谁是炸♥弹♥真正的目标呢
Who was the bomb's real target?
Todd Nicholas上士
Petty Officer First Class
27岁
Todd Nicholas. 27.
两个月前在海豹突击队训练中毕业的
Graduated from SEAL training two months ago.
成绩优秀
As squared away as they come.
-妻子呢 -Sheba Nicholas
- What about his wife? - Sheba Nicholas.
25岁 没有孩子 没有犯罪记录 没有工作
25. No kids, no record, no job,
直到她两季前
until she joined the reality show Real Wives of War
加入了真人秀 战争主妇
two seasons ago.
实际上是两季半
Actually, it was two and a half.
她在全部的41集里都有出现
She was in all 41 episodes,
如果你把两小节算一集的话
if you count the two-parter as one,
我个人是习惯这么做...的
which I personally like to... do.
继续
Go on.
我也不是知道那么多
Well, I-I don't know all that much.
没 挺好的 我是说 我们已经知道你是什么货色了 所以
No, it's okay, McGee. I mean, we've already judged you, so...
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
这个真人秀是关于四个军嫂的
Well, the show's about four military wives, right?
Charlotte, Tessa, Angela Angela挺会煽动人的
Charlotte, Tessa, Angela-- Angela's quite the instigator.
实际上 Tess和Char-Char也都挺阴险的
Actually, Tess and Char-Char are pretty catty, too.
-Char-Char -重点在于 Sheba
- Char-Char? - My point is that Sheba
是最健全 最善良的那个
is the wholesome, virtuous one.
她爱每个人 尤其是她丈夫
She loves everyone, especially her husband.
上周那集
Last week's episode...
知道了 你觉得她是无辜的
We got it. You think she's innocent.
老大 我认识的那个Sheba绝对不会做这样的事的
Boss, the Sheba I know would never do anything like this.
现在我说出来这句话以后 就有点尴尬了
Now that I say that out loud, I feel slightly embarrassed.
Tim 你确实应该觉得尴尬
Hey, Tim... you should be.
Char-Char
"Char-Char."
你能追踪那个包裹吗
Were you able to trace that package?
死胡同 一个叫G. Washington的人寄的
Dead end. It was sent by a "G. Washington"
退回地址是林肯纪念堂
with a return address to the Lincoln Memorial.
轮到你了 你为什么会觉得是你妻子寄的
Your turn. Why do you think your wife sent it?
三天前 Sheba威胁说要杀了我
Three days ago, Sheba threatened to kill me.
为什么
Why?
她觉得我有婚外情
She thinks I'm having an affair.
你有吗
Are you?
我一定要说实话吗 长官
Do I have to tell the truth in here, sir?
那取决于 你喜欢收到炸♥弹♥吗
Well, that depends. You like bombs in your mail?
我没有婚外情 但是我告诉她我有
I'm not having an affair. But I told her I was.
好吧
Okay.
我想要脱离我的婚姻
I want out of my marriage.
那个女人已经不是我爱的那个人了
That woman is not the person I fell in love with.
那个真人秀把她变成了一个变♥态♥
That show turned her into a total psycho.
问个傻问题 为什么不离婚呢
Silly question: why not just divorce?
我试过了 她不肯
I've tried. She won't do it;
她认为我是想要她从真人秀获得的钱
she thinks I'll make a play for her reality money.
好吧 关于她的威胁 她到底说了什么
Okay, her threat--what did she say, exactly?
她告诉我 她会在我睡觉的时候割掉我的
She told me that she would chop off my, um... manhood...
男子气概 然后笑着看我流血致死
...while I slept, and then laugh as I bled to death.
呃 老天啊
Mm. Oh, my God.
我非常的爱他 他是我的整个世界
I love him so much. He's my whole world.
他怎么能用这样的事情来指责我
How can he accuse me of something like this?
-也许 -我真的不能理解
- Well, maybe... - I just don't understand.
这完全说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense!
Sheba 你可以别演了
Sheba. You can stop now.
我们知道你的婚姻已经分崩离析了
We know your marriage is falling apart.
Todd告诉你的 对吧
Todd told you that, huh?
符合他的作风
Typical.
那你为什么要让我这样哭哭啼啼的
Then why'd you let me go on blubbering like that?
你毁了我的睫毛膏了
You ruined my mascara.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你为什么要那样哭哭滴滴的呢
Why were you blubbering like that?
这就是我
Look, this is me.
如果你不喜欢 换个频道
If you don't like it, change the channel.
三天前 你是否威胁过
Three days ago, did you threaten...
说真的 你们有没有一个镜子之类的
Seriously, do you guys have a mirror or something?
你们当然有啦
Of course you do.
真有趣 McGee 永远不要和你的英雄见面
Fascinating. Never meet your heroes, McGee.
我不能够理解 她在节目里行为不是这样的
I don't get it. She doesn't act like this on the show.
关键词 演
Key word: "act."
是啊 但是她不是一位演员 真人秀
Yeah, but she's not an actor. Reality shows...
依然是脱离现实的
Detach from reality.
Sheba 够了 请坐下
Okay, Sheba, enough. Sit down.
我可以和其他人说话嘛
Can I talk to someone else?
另外一个探员叫什么来着 McGoo
What's that other agent's name, McGoo?
他在那里面 对吗
He's in there, right?
-真迷人 -McGoo
- Charming. - McGoo?
我说了 坐下
I said sit down.
好吧
Fine.
总而言之 这个才是你应该对着表演的摄像头
Anyways, that's the camera you should be playing to.
等等 你们把这一切都录下来了吗
Wait, you guys are recording this?
你觉得我的制片人能否接触到这段录像呢
Hey, do you think my producers can get access to this tape?
你是否威胁了你的丈夫
Did you or did you not threaten your husband?
我来给你省点时间吧
Let me save you a lot of time.
我不知道怎么造炸♥弹♥
I don't know how to make a bomb.
但是你知道谁会吗 我丈夫
But you know who does? My husband.
海军教过他 他知道我会检查邮件
The Navy taught him. He knows I check the mail.
也许他把炸♥弹♥寄给他自己是为了避免被怀疑
Maybe he addressed the bomb to himself to avoid suspicion.
你是否考虑过这个呢
Did you ever think of that?
她说得很有道理
She makes a good point.
她的丈夫是一个受过训练的杀手
Her husband's a trained killer,
而且他还告诉过Torres他想脱离这段婚姻
and he told Torres he wanted out of the marriage.
就是不能放弃她 是吗 McGoo
Just can't quit her, huh, McGoo?
-该死的 -噢
- Shoot. - Oh.
我来帮你
I'll get that for you.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
你是否介意我直接靠着你呢
Do you mind if I just lean on you?
-当然不介意 随你需要 -谢谢
- Sure, whatever you need. - Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
今天真的是一团糟
It has been a mess today.
我没吃饭 还不得不把车停在3个街区外
I didn't eat. Had to park three blocks away.
我花了15分钟才把这条裤子给穿上
It took me 15 minutes to put on these pants.
-好啦 -感谢上帝
- Okay. - Oh, thank God.
-这个给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
啊
Ah.
看看我们 都属于还能走的伤员
Look at us. The walking wounded.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
工伤
On-the-job injury.
抱歉 你是做什么的
Sorry. What do you do?
政♥府♥工作
Government work.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表