不许动
Freeze!
实际上我并没有被击中
I actually didn't get hit.
实际上我也并没有去地下室
And I didn't actually go to the basement.
你知道吗 这是我们制定的一个代号♥
You know, it's this code that we worked out.
如果我们中的一个人喊对方的名字
If, uh, one of us uses first names,
另一个人就要假装撤退 然后再沿原路返回
the other one fakes a retreat, and then doubles back.
干的好 宝贝
That was a good job, babe.
别叫我宝贝
Don't call me babe.
-宝贝 -哼
- Babe? - Mm.
宝贝
Babe.
Gibbs探员正在审问嫌犯
Agent Gibbs is interrogating the suspect now,
但是我们相信他就是杀死
but we believe he's responsible
Buckley下士和Anderson Kohl的人
for the deaths of Petty Officer Buckley and Anderson Kohl.
知道为什么Reese上尉会被人暗♥杀♥吗
Do we know why Lieutenant Reese had a hit put out on him?
因为他正在一个贩毒案件中担任陪审团
Well, he was serving on the jury in a drug trafficking case.
目前这个案件将变成谋杀未遂案
Which has now turned into an attempted murder case.
大家都干得很好
Well, excellent work, everyone, all around.
是的
Well,
Clark警官 我相信现在就该道别了
then I guess this is bon voyage, Officer Clark.
我觉得也是 很高兴跟你们一起工作
I guess it is. It's been a real pleasure.
我不知道怎样才能更好地感谢NCIS
I can't thank NCIS enough.
如果我因此升官了 就请大家喝酒
And when I get promoted for this, drinks are on me.
好的 我们一定会记住的
All right, we're gonna hold you to that.
-这边请 我送你出去 -再见
- Here, I'll walk you out. - Bye-bye.
-Leon -怎么了
- Leon. - Hmm?
对这个家伙小心点 好吗
Be careful with this guy, okay?
你不说我都知道
Well, you don't have to tell me that.
他这一周一直黏着我
He's been so far up my butt this week
我都想收他房♥租了
I almost started charging him rent.
你好
Hey.
哇哦 Jimmy
Whoa, Jimmy,
你没事儿吧
you okay?
不 我 呃
No. I, um,
我刚刚申请了一个临时休假
I just requested a temporary leave.
-什么 -楼下验尸房♥的一切
- What? - It's just everything down in autopsy.
我的意思是 尸体到处移♥动♥ 那个声音
I mean, the bodies moving around, the voices.
伙计们 我无法再做下去了
I can't do it anymore, you guys.
啊 Jimmy 先 先冷静一下
Hey, Jimmy, just-just calm down.
对于这一切只有一个解释
There's only one explanation for this.
我
I...
失去我的理智了
am losing my mind.
这是典型的精神分♥裂♥症
It is classic schizophrenia.
这些症状都吻合
The symptoms are dead-on.
好了 McGee 你必须告诉他了
Okay, McGee, you have to tell him.
告诉他什么 McGee
Tell him what, McGee?
你没有发疯 那个是我
You're not crazy. It... it was me.
伙计 你只是为了我才这么说的
You're just saying that, pal.
我 我翻看了所有的监控录像
I-I looked through all of the security footage.
好吗 没有人进去过
All right? And no one set foot inside.
过来 你看这个
Come here, take a look at this.
我挪动尸体后
After I moved the body,
就把监控记录给裁剪了一下
I doctored the security tapes.
干得不错
Nice.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
这是Ducky的主意
Well, it was Ducky's idea.
他建议我 在他离开的时候
He suggested I do, like, a holiday surprise
为你准备一个节日惊喜
for you while he's gone.
他也许想的是 例如
He was probably thinking, like,
橙子纸杯蛋糕 或者南瓜
orange cupcakes or pumpkins.
McGee 每个人都喜欢南瓜
Everyone loves pumpkins, McGee!
对不起 我不知道你会有这么大的反应
Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd react like this.
我道歉 让我补偿你 好吗
I apologize. Let me make it up to you, all right?
给你买♥♥杯啤酒或者什么
I'll buy you a beer or something.
不 我认为我们扯平了
No, I think we're even.
转念一想
On second thought...
几乎扯平了 McGee探员
almost even, Agent McGee.
嗨 你
Hey, yo.
我收到你的语♥音♥留言了
I got your voice mail.
怎么了
What up?
你感觉还好吗
You feeling okay?
距离我上次这样状态差
Well... been a while
已经有一阵子了
since I've taken a dive like that.
我的背有点酸
My back is a little sore.
没有什么是一点杜松子酒
Nothing a little gin
和布洛芬不能搞定的
and ibuprofen couldn't fix.
我说的不是你的疼痛
Wasn't talking about the pain.
噢 哇哦
Oh, wow.
McGee告诉你的吗
McGee?
嗯
Yeah.
还有Bishop 和Jack
And Bishop and Jack.
这是因为他们关心你
It's just because they care.
没有不尊重你的意思
Look, no disrespect...
我不确定你知不知道那种
I'm just not sure you know what it's like
看着镜子 然后
to look in the mirror and, uh...
看到一个杀人犯的感觉
...and see a killer.
事实上
Actually...
也许你有这个感觉
maybe you do.
在你和Kohl之间有一片大海
There's an ocean between you and Kohl.
我觉得更像是一条小溪
I'd say more like a creek.
我们有同样的训练 同样的爱好 同样的品味
Had the same training, the same hobbies, same tastes.
如果我无意中跨过了那个界限呢
What if I slip up?
Torres 重点在于选择
It's about choices, Torres.
你做了你的选择
You've made yours.
做了什么选择
And what choice is that?
你选择了用这一生去抓捕坏人
You chose the life where you catch the bad guys.
他选择了一个
He picked the one
为了钱
where you kill them.
而杀人的人生
For money.
那为什么我并没有感觉好点呢
Then why doesn't that make me feel better?
因为你是一个好人 而这是一个肮脏的生意
Because you're a good guy, and this is a dirty business.
如果你没有感到这么糟糕
And if you didn't feel that way,
那我反倒该担心你了
then I'd start to worry about you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表