♪ Love it when you call me big poppa ♪
♪ Throw your hands in the air if you's a true player ♪
♪ I love it when you call me big poppa ♪
♪ To the honeys getting money, playing fellas like dummies ♪
♪ I love it when you call me big poppa ♪
♪ You got a gun up in your waist ♪
♪ Please don't shoot up the place ♪ ♪ Why? ♪
♪ 'Cause I see some ladies tonight ♪
♪ That should be having my baby ♪
♪ Baby ♪
♪ Love it when you call me big poppa ♪
♪ Throw your hands in the air if you's a true player ♪
♪ I love it when you call me big poppa ♪
♪ To the honeys getting money, playing fellas like dummies ♪
♪ I love it when you call me big poppa ♪
♪ You got a gun up... ♪
噢 天啊
Oh, boy.
发生了一起疑似抢劫案
Got a possible 211
位置是国家武装部队信用社
at the National Armed Forces Credit Union.
请求支援
Requesting backup.
收到 我们会通知相关部门
Copy that. We'll notify.
所有在国家武装部队信用社
Any units in the vicinity of
附近的人员 请回复
the National Armed Forces Credit Union, please respond.
♪ NCIS 16x07 ♪ A Thousand Words
你怎么了
What happened to you?
- Jessica干的
- Jessica
- Jessica happened to me. - Jessica?
我本来准备
Look, I was up for letting off
放松下 但是她太无情了
a little steam, but she was relentless.
她 她整个晚上都在我身上跳个不停
She was... she was jumping me all night.
什么 Nick 这应该让你感到舒适啊
What? It's supposed to feel good, Nick.
呵呵 去跟我的脊椎推拿师讲吧
Yeah, tell that to my chiropractor.
你亲爱的Jessica把我的后背都打变形了
Your beloved Jessica just has my back out of whack.
你用的是哪个姿势
Well, what positions were you doing?
哇 伙计们 我不确定
Uh, you guys, I'm not sure
这是一个适合办公室的话题 不适合工作场所
【注:NSFW:Not Suitable For Work】
this is appropriate office conversation. NSFW.
把你的脑子从污水里捞出来 污妖王
Get your mind out of the gutter, buddy.
你没这么污的
You're better than that.
没错 不 McGee 呃
Yeah, no, McGee, um...
Jessica不是一个姑娘 她是一只山羊
Jessica isn't-isn't a girl. She's a goat.
好吧 我需要你再多解释下
Okay, I'm gonna need you to say more words.
我的朋友教山羊瑜伽
My friend teaches goat yoga.
- 山羊瑜伽
- 这就像瑜伽一样
- Goat yoga? - Now, it's just like yoga,
但是你有这些 呃
but you have these, um...
你有这些小山羊
you have these, like, little goats
在你的背上行走 他们的蹄子
walking on your back, and their hooves
让你感觉像按♥摩♥一样
feel like little massages.
是啊 他们更像恶魔 就像打断你骨头的野兽
Yeah, they're more like demonic, bone-crushing beasts.
尤其是Jessica
Especially Jessica.
McGee 无视他 这些山羊都很可爱
Ignore him, McGee. The goats are very sweet,
你应该去试一下
and you should try it.
噢 这些话来自于一个一直没有出现的姑娘
Oh, this comes from the girl that didn't even show--
你来都没有来
You didn't even show up.
你把我留在战壕里被手榴弹攻击
You just left me in the trenches taking grenades.
不 我打电♥话♥给你了 你没有接
No, I called you. You didn't answer.
那是因为Jssica把她的蹄子
Yeah, that's because Jessica had her hooves
钉在我的脖子后面 她的哥哥
impaled in the back of my neck while her brother
正横跨在我的脸前三英尺处
was spread-eagle three inches from my face.
- 好吧
- 晚上过得很糟糕啊Torres
- Okay. - Sounds like a rough night, Torres.
带上装备
Gear up.
在海军银行有一起抢劫案
Got a robbery at a Navy bank.
大概吧
Maybe.
嗨 Gibbs 就是澄清一下 呃
Hey, Gibbs, just to clarify it, um,
Jessica和她哥哥
Jessica and her brother are, um...
他们都不是人类 他们 呃
They're not people. They're, um...
他们是山羊
They're goats.
这个电梯有点慢啊
This elevator's slow, huh?
往复♥式♥锯
Reciprocating saw.
砌体刀片 至少18英寸
Masonry blade, 18 inches at least.
要闯进一间银行有很多更安静的方法
There are much quieter ways to break into a bank.
也不需要这么大的洞
Or smaller holes to cut.
三英尺乘四英尺
Three feet by four feet.
这个洞的大得可以开进一辆摩托车了
That's almost big enough for a motorcycle to drive in.
我更担心的是他们取走了什么
I'm more concerned about what they took out.
这个银行的经理正在计算这个
The bank manager's calculating that right now.
Sullivan女士 NCIS
Miss Sullivan? NCIS.
47 62 25 17
47, 62, 25, 17.
笔
Pen!
我需要一支笔 快点
I need a pen. Hurry.
好吧 放松
Okay, chill out.
关于这场抢劫 我们有些问题
We have some questions about the robbery.
噢
Oh.
这不是抢劫
Uh, wasn't a robbery.
嘘 Zach
Shh! Zach.
麻烦你 47
Please. 47...
该死的
Damn it.
呃 我刚刚说的数字是什么来着
Uh, what was the number I just said?
- 47622517
- 你是怎么做到的
- 47, 62, 25, 17. - How'd you do that?
我的大脑就是这么工作的
It's just how my brain works. Hmm.
这不可能是真的
That can't possibly be right.
- 为什么少了多少钱
- 一分不少
- Why? How much is missing? - Nothing.
我一直想跟你们说的就是这个
That's what I've been telling you.
Zach 我已经开除你了
Zach, I fired you.
- 请离开
- 事实上是我们请他
- So leave. - We actually asked him to stay
留下来回答一些问题
to answer a few questions.
因为阻止了一场银行抢劫而被开除吗 真棒
Fired for foiling a bank robbery? Yeesh.
你让他们在墙上开了一个巨大的洞
You let them cut a giant hole in the wall.
然后我用完美的警♥察♥工作把他们吓走了
And then I scared them off with quality police work.
哥们儿 我非常怀疑这一点
Yeah, I highly doubt that, bro.
你确定什么都没有丢吗
So, are you sure nothing's missing?
金库是有时间锁的
Vaults are time-locked.
出纳员的抽屉也没有支出 这是一个奇迹
The tellers' drawers zero out. It's a miracle.
不客气
You are welcome.
他可以走了吗
Can he go away now?
Annie 我在等我的Uber
I'm waiting for my Uber, Annie.
行了 伙计 走吧
All right, here you go, buddy.
我拿的棒棒糖够多了
I have enough lollipops.
我们需要看一眼你的监控录像
We're gonna need to take a look at your security cameras.
我也想看
I wish.
它们正处于时长72小时的更新中
They're on a 72-hour upgrade.
所以我们雇了Zach这个超级游骑兵
That's why we had to hire Zach the Super Trooper.
也许我们应该记下你的名字
So, then we should probably get your name...
嗨 Gibbs 银行经理证实了保安的说法
Hey, Gibbs. The bank's manager confirmed the guard's story.
窃贼什么都没有拿 所以 我去把车开过来
Thieves took nothing, so, uh, I'm gonna go get the sedan.
- Torres等下
- 怎么了
- Wait, Torres. - Yeah?
其实 我觉得他们已经把想要的带走了
Actually, I think they got just what they came for.
他们把墙带走了
They took the wall.
为什么会有人想要偷一堵墙
Why would anyone steal a wall?
这是一个好问题
That's a good question.
国家武装部队信用社的东墙
The east wall of the National Armed Forces Credit Union.
不是承重墙
Not load-bearing.
没错 看到建筑没有垮 我就知道了
Yep, figured that when the building didn't fall down.
你拿到电气图纸了吗
Hmm. You got the electrical drawings?
拿到了 但是读不懂
Got 'em. Can't read 'em.
哇噢 好多字符要解码呀
Oh, wow. That's a whole lot of symbols to decipher.
伙计们 我们最好赶快处理吧 否则
We better hop to it, guys, because otherwise
我们这堵辉煌的墙就永远找不回来了
our glorious wall could be missing forever.
Torres 我们懂了 这是一堵墙
We get it, Torres, it's a wall.
但是这是一堵让某些人花了
But it's a wall that someone went through
- 很大功夫去偷的墙
- 我不在乎
- a lot of trouble to steal. - I don't care.
- 我在乎
- Gibbs这里有没有
- I do. - Gibbs, isn't there, like,
类似于备用小分队的可以接手这个任务
a B-team that can be assigned to this?
你看 这个墙都不是承重墙
You know, the wall is not even load-bearing.
Torres 这个是针对美国海军的一个犯罪案件
Torres, it's a crime against the United States Navy,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表