NCIS前情回顾
Previously, on "NCIS"...
那条项链真好看
That necklace is beautiful.
我男朋友送我的
My boyfriend gave it to me.
现在你的任务结束了
Then your assignment is over.
立即结束你们的关系
End the relationship immediately.
立即结束你们的关系
End the relationship immediately.
求之不得
Gladly.
你的礼物是一个录音装置
Your gift was a recording device.
你们到底为什么跟踪我
Why the hell are you following me?
这是个无记录账户
This is an off-the-books account.
-谁的账户 -美国国防部长
- Whose is it? - United States Secretary of Defense.
我知道你一直在追查Leon Vance
I understand you've been tracking Leon Vance.
我要你查到的一切
I want everything you have.
六个Klowny Kake冰激凌
Six Klowny Kake ice cream bars
被切开并注入了马钱子碱毒素
were partially cut open and laced with strychnine poison.
没有DNA 就查不到Crum身上
No DNA, no Crum.
查不到Crum 就没有认罪证词
No Crum, no confession.
Crum先生 你可以走了
Mr. Crum, you're free to go.
我在法庭里工作多年
I've spent years in courtrooms
目睹了很多人抱怨这套法律体系
watching people abuse the system.
法律应当保护无辜者
A system that's supposed to protect the innocent,
而不是放走罪犯
not free the guilty.
要想让天平平衡
To balance the scales,
有时需要你去施加一些压力
sometimes you have to apply pressure.
我们的凶手是从国防部长的秘密账户里收到的赏金吗
Our hit man was paid with money from SecDef's secret account?
-我要给Clark打电♥话♥ -让他来见我们
- I'll call Clark. - Have him meet us.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
主任
Director?
该死
Damn.
你好
Hello?
Gibbs
Gibbs?
Westley 你这是在干什么
Westley, what are you doing?
我正要问你同样的问题
I could be asking you the same question.
你一直在跟踪我
You've been following me.
-你教了我很多东西 -为什么
- You taught me well. - Why?
-你是在为谁工作 -我以为是在为你工作
- Who are you working for? - You, I thought.
然而你一脚把我踢开了
Till you kicked me out.
不管你在跟NCIS做什么 我想加入进来
I want back in. Whatever it is you're working on with NCIS,
让我帮你
let me help.
我确实把你教得很好 谁派你来的
I did teach you well. Who sent you?
你是怎么回事 放下枪
What's wrong with you? Put the gun down.
我问了你一个问题
I asked you a question.
别动了
Stop,
回答我那个该死的问题
and answer the damn question.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
在这里
In here!
-Mallory -Leon
- Mallory? - Leon!
我手里没枪
I'm unarmed.
举起手来
Hands.
这不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
*NCIS*
Season 16 Episode 22
Episode Title:
"...and Executioner"
你是在逗我呢吧
You got to be kidding me.
都这样了还管用
It still works.
嗯 这不应该是彩色的吗
Mm, didn't it used to be in color?
-嗨 早上好 McGee -嗨
- Hey. Morning, McGee. - Hey.
嗨 你从加利福尼亚回来的旅程如何啊
Hey, how was your, uh, trip back in from California?
回来早了 这是谁
Early. Who is this?
CIA高级职员Clark
CIA Officer Clark.
真可惜啊 是吧
It's a shame, huh?
Nick 你在短♥信♥里没提到任何有关尸体的事情
Nick, you didn't say anything in your text about a dead body.
Tim 我给你发信息让你一落地
Tim, why else would I text you
就赶到Gibbs家 还能是为啥
to come to Gibbs's house as soon as you landed?
我能想出好几个理由来
Well, I can think of a few reasons.
所以这里发生了什么
So what happened here?
Clark本来是来见Gibbs的 Mallory先到了
Clark was meeting Gibbs. Mallory got here first.
她说Clark想要杀了她
She said Clark tried to kill her.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
Mallory开枪还击
Mallory shot back.
一枪击中了电视 一枪正中Clark的心脏
Put one in the TV and one in Clark's heart.
-正当防卫吗 -Mallory是这么说的
- Self-defense? - According to Mallory.
好吧 我们相信她吗
Okay. Do we believe her?
我是在正当防卫
I acted in self-defense.
我在告诉你实情 Leon
I'm telling you the truth, Leon.
你这可是第一次说实话啊
Well, that's a first.
你为什么跟踪Clark
Why were you following Clark?
别说这是你的工作
And don't say it's your job.
当Clark终止了我对你的监视之后
After Clark pulled me off your surveillance,
他就降低了我的安全级别
he had my security clearance downgraded.
这毁掉了我在中情局的信誉
It killed my credibility at the Agency.
我开始以为是我做错了什么 但是现在我觉得
I thought I had done something wrong, but now I think
他有什么不想让我看见的东西
there's something that he didn't want me to see.
我以为你们知道那是什么
And I think you all know what it is.
我想重新加入
I want back in.
你这是想挽回一点工作上的面子吗
This was to save face, professionally?
难道真的要我说出来吗 Leon
Do I really need to say it, Leon?
Gibbs
Gibbs?
威士忌
Bourbon.
上次见面
The last time we talked,
我都没机会向你道歉
I didn't have a chance to say I'm sorry.
为一切道歉
For everything.
我知道
I know.
我真的对你有了感情
I really did have feelings for you.
-我知道 -我当时是在做我的工作
- I know. - I was doing my job,
然后陷入了爱河
and fell in love.
哪件事是错的
Which one is wrong?
看到没 这没那么好回答
See? It's not that easy to answer.
我该说点什么才能改变这一切
What am I supposed to say to change all that?
你可以说你也有同样的感觉
You could say you feel the same way.
你可以说
You can say,
换一个人生
in another life,
我们现在应该在计划去Cancun度假
【注:墨西哥城市】
we'd be planning a vacation to Cancun right now.
换一个人生
In another life.
但是在这个人生 中情局正在等着审讯你
But in this one, the CIA is waiting to interrogate you.
我的说法不会变的
My story won't change.
这是真话
It's the truth.
女士们先生们 感谢你们的等待
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for waiting.
我想我们可以开始了
I believe we are ready to begin.
阁下 你的法警刚因为谋杀被捕
Your Honor, is it wise to meet so soon
我们这么快就开会 真的合适吗
after your bailiff was arrested for murder?
NCIS很快就能发现
NCIS is getting too close to uncovering
他跟这个议会的联♥系♥了
his connection to this council.
McKinney不会说的
McKinney won't talk.
剩余的资金已经被重新安置了
And all remaining funds have been relocated.
另外 我们还采取了额外的防护措施
Plus we are taking one additional precaution.
你们复核过我发给你们的信息了吗
Have you all reviewed the information I sent?
很好 关于Pedro Juan Hernandez的
Good. Regarding the murder
谋杀案
of Pedro Juan Hernandez,
本议会认为被告人
how does this council find the defendant,
枪炮军士Leroy Jethro Gibbs是否有罪
Gunnery Sergeant Leroy Jethro Gibbs?
-有罪 -有罪
- Guilty. - Guilty.
-有罪 -有罪
- Guilty. - Guilty.
一致决定 有罪
Guilty. The decision is unanimous.
判决已被记录在案
The verdict is so recorded.
阁下 McKinney法警已经被羁押
Your Honor, with Bailiff McKinney in custody,
我们需要再找一个人来执行判决
we'll need to find someone to carry out the sentence.
已经找到了
I already have.
冰激凌杀手 Stuart Crum
The ice cream killer, Stuart Crum,
因为法律上的技术问题脱身 然后被谋杀
got off on a legal technicality, and then was murdered.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表