你在干嘛
What are you doing?
-你好吗 -唱2018年大热情歌♥《Shallow》
- Oh, hey! - Singing the 2018 power ballad "Shallow."
你刚才是在跟冰箱唱二重唱吗
Were you just singing a duet with the refrigerator?
这个 是啦
Well, um, yeah, uh --
显然布丽吉特还有卡拉OK功能
Apparently, Bridget has a karaoke function.
我刚才正站在这
So, I was just standing here
吃我的火鸡苹果三明治 她突然...
eating my turkey and apple sandwich, when suddenly she --
-三明治里加苹果这么奇葩 -对
- Apples on a sandwich? - Yeah. Yeah.
布丽吉特 她给我带来了全新的体验
Bridget, she -- she's opening me up to -- to new experiences.
是嘛
Oh. Yeah.
你不是... 不是去上班了吗
Oh, uh, aren't you, uh -- aren't you supposed to be at work?
我本来想特地回家为你做♥爱♥心午餐
Well, I came home to make you a special lunch.
但这事显然已经解决了
But apparently, that's already been taken care of.
米奇尔 你想来点西瓜当甜品吗
Mitchell, would you like some watermelon for dessert?
不用了 布丽吉特 谢谢你
No, that's okay, Bridget, thank you.
我给他买♥♥了新鲜哈密瓜 所以不用了
I just got him some fresh cantaloupe. So, we're good.
米奇尔不喜欢哈密瓜
Mitchell doesn't like cantaloupe.
最好是 他当然喜欢了
Oh, yeah, right. Of course he does.
其实 我...
Uh, actually, I -- I...
我一直都不喜欢哈密瓜
I've never been a fan.
真的吗
Really?
还有什么你的事是布丽吉特知道 而我不知道的
Well, what else does Bridget know about you that I don't?
-好了 -那她有被准许见你工作上的朋友吗
- Okay... - Is she allowed to meet your work friends?
你不是真的在吃醋吧
You can't seriously be jealous.
不 只是
No, well, it's just that
我本来以为我们会一起享受她的服务
I thought we were gonna enjoy her together.
-我没料到自己会变成电灯泡 -小卡
- I didn't count on being the third wheel. - Cam --
不不 很明显我在这里不受欢迎
No, no, it's obvious that I'm not wanted here,
所以我就不打扰你吃苹果三明治
so I'll leave you to your apples on sandwiches
也不打扰你们之间的各种变♥态♥互动了
and whatever other perversions you two are into.
你听见自己说的傻话了吗
Are you hearing yourself?!
这可是台冰箱啊
It's a refrigerator!
你能理解我说他的那些事了吧
Do you see what I mean about him?
我得证明给菲尔看
I had to prove to Phil
莉比出车祸跟我毫无关系
that I had nothing to do with Libby's accident.
天啊 原来我的后照镜是这么坏掉的
Oh, my God, so that's how my mirror got broken.
她不会看路的吗
What was she looking at?
还有另一个角度
I've got another angle.
是菲尔
It was Phil!
顺便说下 一个插座插那么多电线
By the way, that many cords plugged into one outlet
违反了房♥产法规7974/9条
is in violation of property code 7974/9.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我来送头盔给你
Just came to drop off your helmet.
抱歉 我有点紧张
Sorry, I'm, uh, a little on edge.
我近期可能看了太多女杀人犯的剧
I think I've been watching too much "Snapped."
我能问你个问题吗
Um... can I ask you something?
我们到底有多了解歌♥洛莉亚
How much do we really know about Gloria?
那个突然闯入我们生活的异国陌生人吗
The exotic stranger who just popped into our lives out of nowhere?
我已经怀疑她多年了
I've had my suspicions about her for years.
下午茶之前
I shall need the parcel
包裹必须送到我公♥寓♥
to arrive at my flat by tea time.
很好 小伙子
Splendid, my good man.
模仿英式口音就能得到更好的服务
The British accent gets me better service.
再会
Tally-ho!
她的口音完美无瑕
Her accent was flawless.
我刚上网搜过她 毫无发现
I just Googled her, I didn't find anything.
这样的大美女却没在网上留下踪迹
A looker like that with no online presence?
不禁让人思考她想隐瞒什么
Makes you wonder what she's hiding.
你不会觉得她是危险人物吧
You don't think she's dangerous, do you?
每个人的忍♥耐都有极限
Everybody has a breaking point.
但她应该没问题吧
But she's probably okay.
她又不是莉莉
I mean, she's not Lily.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria?
-你在哪 -在教室
- Where are you? - In my classroom.
怎么了
Wh-Why?
我们得谈谈 在那等着
We need to talk. Don't go anywhere.
好的好的
Okay, okay.
没问题
You got it.
走开 我没有鱼喂你
Go away! I don't have any fish for you.
别跟着我了
Stop following me!
我对猫过敏
I'm allergic!
不
Noooooo!
衣柜这行都是男人当道
The closet business is a bit of a boys' club,
所以我的确很自豪
so yes, I am proud
能突破这层雪松木天花板
of breaking through the cedar ceiling.
说到衣柜
Speaking of closets,
我们能不能去主卧拍些照片
any chance we could get some shots in the master bedroom?
当然
Sure.
但不准偷看我还没写完的小说
But no peeking at my unfinished novel.
我好冷
I'm s-s-s-s-so c-c-c-cold.
我们知道 南极洲很冷
We get it, it's cold in Antarctica.
不 傻瓜 我回家了
No, you st-st-st-- I-I'm home!
我被困在冰
I'm stuck inside a f-f-f--
壁炉吗 迪兰也被困过
Fireplace? That happened to Dylan.
谢天谢地 快来接我
Oh, thank God! Just come pick me up!
我不方便
I can't.
我打电♥话♥叫卢克去
Let me call Luke.
你在哪
Where are you?
妈叫我把老爸的自行车头盔送到学校来
Mom made me drop off Dad's bike helmet at school.
真奇怪
That's weird.
她让他在学校放了一个备用的
She makes him keep an extra one there.
她见到我回来好像都不怎么开心
You know, she didn't even seem happy to see me.
她只想让我出来买♥♥汤
She just wanted me to get some s-s-s-soup.
而且 老妈说她病了
Plus, Mom said she was sick,
可她脸上涂了那种
but she was wearing that stuff
让她看起来像妓♥女♥的东西
that makes her look like a prostitute.
-眼线吗 -没错
- Eyeliner? - Exactly.
老妈提过她最近有个重要采访
You know, Mom did mention some big interview coming up.
她为了不丢人才把我们赶出来吗
Did she get rid of us so we didn't make her look bad?
艾丽克斯 你一从壁炉里出来
Alex, meet us at home
就跟我们在家会合
as soon as you get out of that fireplace.
老妈不在厨房♥也不在院子里
Mom's not in the kitchen or the yard.
她肯定在她房♥间里
She-She must be in her room.
脑子真快 兄弟
Good thinking, dude.
等等 你卧床了
Wait, you're in bed?
我浑身都疼
Everything hurts.
你给我买♥♥汤了吗
Did you get my soup?
你居然真的病了
You're actually sick?
我们以为你只是想赶走我们
We thought you were just trying to get rid of us.
你们以为我在说谎
Oh, you thought I lied to you?!
我没有 妈咪
I didn't, Mommy.
我们好抱歉
We're sorry.
我们真不该
We never should have --
这是哪来的
Where'd that come from?
一直都挂在那
That's always been there.
才没有 咱家根本没这品味
No, it hasn't. We don't have taste!
你确实化妆了
You are wearing makeup.
承认吧 你没病
Admit it, you're not sick!
好吧 我说谎了
Fine, I lied!
今天有杂♥志♥来采访我
I had an interview with a magazine today
我只希望一切都能完美
and I just wanted everything to be perfect!
赶走我们才能完美吗
Which means getting rid of us?
让您这么丢人真对不起您了
Sorry we're such an embarrassment.
你说得对
You're right.
我的所作所为没有借口
There's no excuse for what I did.
除了
I-I mean, except that
以前送你上学你让我大老远就放你下车
you used to make me drop you off three blocks from school.
而你的朋友们来家玩时
And when you had friends over,
你叫我海尔格
you referred to me as Helga,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表