我男人看了《徒手攀岩》电影
My man saw "Free Solo"
就决定去攀登本地银行这座高山
and tried to scale the local bank.
他为做他最热爱的事而死
He died doing what he loved --
就是挑衅警♥察♥敢不敢开枪打他
daring the cops to shoot him.
杰 我是在这里臭骂你呢
Jay, should I scream at you here,
还是去厨房♥臭骂你
or should we do it in the kitchen?
我正好想吃点零食啦
I could go for a little snack.
听着 你们先彼此熟悉一下
Uh, listen, you guys get to know each other.
曼尼 去吧台给她调杯饮料
Manny, offer her a drink at the bar.
有含肉桂的吗
You got anything with cinnamon?
我这人不挑 什么都行
I'm not particular.
你想什么呢
What were you thinking
居然带这种女孩来家里
bringing a girl like that here?
你说什么胡话呢
What are you talking about?
白兰蒂可有意思了
Brandi's a ton of fun. u202d
当然了 也许她不是带回家见妈妈的类型
Oh, sure, maybe you don't bring her home to Mom.
你不就是带她回家见妈了吗
That's literally what you did.
希望敲门的是她的假释官
I hope that that's her parole officer.
卢克
Ah, Luke!
真是惊喜耶
What a surprise!
你和雪莉谈得怎么样
How did your talk with Sherry go?
不太顺利
Not well.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你有没有告诉她《房♥产兄弟大挑战》其中一个兄弟
Did you mention to her that Manny was retweeted
转发了曼尼的推特
by one of the Property Brothers?
加拿大一档真人秀
有 我提了这事
Yeah, I brought that up.
她怎么说
And what did she say?
她想念他吗
Uh, does she miss him?
她愿意和他复合吗
Will she take him back?
-我看不会了 -为什么
- I don't think so. - Why not?
我们...
Well, we kind of...
接吻了
kissed.
什么
What?
找白兰蒂来这招
Well, the Brandi plan's
现在看来很不错 对吧
looking pretty good right now, huh?
家人们好啊
Hello, family.
杰瑞 欢迎 你好吗
Oh. Hi, Jerry. Welcome. How are you?
抱歉 我本想敲门的 但你们也知道我痛恨暴♥力♥
u202dSorry. I would've knocked, but you know I abhor violence.
抱歉
Oh sorry,
我午饭时磨杂粮煮粥来着
I was grinding polenta for our lunch.
所以胳膊有点酸痛
My arm's kinda tender.
真有"杂粮粥肘"这种病
Polenta elbow is a real thing.
玛丽安·威廉姆森是唯一一个
Marianne Williamson was the only candidate
有勇气谈论此事的总统候选人
with the guts to talk about it.
民♥主♥党总统候选人 心灵指引畅销书作家 无从政经验
杰瑞 你过得还好吗
So, Jer, how you doing?
坚持挺住呗
I'm hanging in there.
见到你们俩我很高兴
Very happy to see you both.
但事实就是 克莱尔 在这灯光下
But the truth is, Claire, in this light,
你看起来真像你母亲
you're reminding me so much of your mother.
-是因为发型吧 -因为颈纹
- Well, it's the hair. - u202dSame neck.
你就是杰瑞吧
Oh, you must be Jerry.
我是迪兰的妈妈 法拉
I'm Dylan's mom, Farrah.
很高兴认识你
How wonderful to meet you.
我就直说了 我喜欢拥抱
Full disclosure -- I'm a hugger.
抱歉 拥抱让我不自在
I'm sorry, I'm not very comfortable with that,
因为我喜欢亲亲
because I'm a kisser.
这项链真漂亮
Oh, what a lovely necklace.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
这是日本捕鲸船的残骸做的
It was made from the wreckage of a Japanese whaling ship.
为世人献上俳句的民族
How can the same people that gave us the haiku
居然忍♥心捕杀这么优雅的生灵
want to hunt such a graceful creature?
我可以保证
Uh, well, I can guarantee
在制♥作♥这份沙拉的过程中
that absolutely no vegetables were harmed
没有蔬菜收到伤害
in the making of this salad.
克莱尔 其实科学已经证明植物也有痛觉
Actually, Claire, it's been proven that plants feel pain.
是的 从地里拔♥出♥来♥时它们会惨叫
Yes, they scream when you rip them from the ground.
那这些葡萄的遭遇
Oh, um, then you're gonna hate
肯定会让你们很痛心
what happened to these grapes.
没关系 它们都醉了
That's okay. They're drunk.
今天天气可真好
Well, it is such a nice day outside.
不如你们两个去后院品酒
Why don't the two of you enjoy your wine in the backyard
这里交给我们布置
while we finish setting up in here?
多美好的想法
What a lovely idea.
法拉 你知道吗
Oh, Farrah, did you know
杰瑞正在追随蝴蝶迁徙
that Jerry is following the butterfly migration?
一直追随到墨西哥吗
All the way to Méjico?
整个冬天和春天
I'm gonna spend the winter and spring
我都会在钦夸山脉保护区吊床露营
hammock camping in the Sierra Chincua sanctuary.
那是我在地球上最爱的地方之一
That is one of my favorite places on this Earth.
-你去过吗 -许久没去过了
- Oh, you've been there? - Not in ages,
但我真想在这一世去看看
but I would love to visit in this life.
进展得比我们希望得还顺利
This is going so much better than we even hoped!
太诡异了 杰瑞就喜欢那个类型的
It's so weird. Jerry has such a type.
法拉和我妈简直
I mean, Farrah and my mom are the --
我妈 她在后院
My mom. She's in the backyard.
对了
Ohhhh, right.
老天
Oh, God.
我不知道是怎么回事
Um, I don't know what happened.
是迪迪
It's Dede.
她怎么会在这
How did she get here?
她不是在米奇尔家吗
I thought she was at Mitchell's house.
我没听懂
I don't understand.
我妈的骨灰和树根融合在一起了
My mom's ashes are fused to the roots of the tree.
毫不意外
Of course.
迪迪
Dede,
我永远不会当着你的面与其他女人调情
I never would have flirted with another woman in front of you.
除非是我们的开放周末
Unless it was that kind of weekend,
就像在陶斯那次
like that time in Taos.
迪迪需要我
u202dDede needs me.
我哪也不该去
I shouldn't go anywhere.
可是你不去看蝴蝶了吗
But-But what-But what about the butterflies
还有墨西哥
and Mejico?
克莱尔 我能感觉到
Claire, I can feel it.
你母亲现在很痛苦
Your mother is in pain right now.
我们能确定那是树的痛苦吗
Are-Are we absolutely sure it's the tree?
因为我有份奶酪茄子正在备受煎熬
Because I do have an eggplant parmesan under the broiler.
我不想小题大做
I don't mean to overreact,
但我想这种情况 我们有必要喉唱一曲
but I think the situation may call for some throat singing.
开始吧 米奇 小卡
Alright. Mitch. Cam.
-好 我先说 -好
- Okay, I'll go first. - u202dOkay.
-我长得高 -高
- I'm tall. - u202dTall.
我很强壮
I'm strong,
我有马特·达蒙同款鼻子
and I have a Matt Damon nose.
-得了吧 -那好
- Okay. - u202dOkay.
米奇尔 快说 是我还是马特·达蒙
Mitchell, quick -- me or Matt Damon?
别多想 快回答
Don't think, just answer.
-好吧 这个给你写上 -当然
- Okay, I'll give you that one. - u202dYeah.
好 到我了
Um, alright, now me.
完美音高
Perfect pitch.
这个宝宝需要的是节奏感
Well, what this baby needs is rhythm.
我一个龋齿都没有
And I've never had a cavity.
我写字好看
I-I have good penmanship.
我有个姨妈活到了110岁
Well, I had an aunt that lived to 110,
她还每天抽烟斗
and she smoked a pipe every day.
-我很负责 -我很会带孩子
- I'm responsible. - I'm nurturing.
我也很会带孩子
Okay. I'm nurturing, too.
莉莉还是宝宝时 我每晚都唱歌♥哄她睡觉
When Lily was a baby, I sang her to sleep every night,
用完美音高唱
with perfect pitch.
以前每天早上送她上学后
Well, I used to look at her through the window every morning
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表