You know, I don't know if he has the head for it.
之前他跟我提了一个猫形状狗床的点子
He pitched a dog bed the other day in the shape of a cat.
谁会想要睡在敌人体内啊
I mean, who wants to sleep in your enemy?
简直像我睡在乔恩·沃伊特体内
It would be like me napping in Jon Voight.
美国知名老牌演员
曾与杰的演员共同出演过电影《激流四勇士》
-我跟你说过那个故事吧 -说过了
- I told you that story... - Yeah. Yeah.
看到了吗 你得到你想要的圣诞节
Look at that. You got what you wanted for Christmas.
是的 而且你看 每个人都坐在
Yes, and can I just say, everyone is exactly
我最早安排他们坐的座位上
where I put them in the first place?
过各种节日时 是哪一点令我们情绪脆弱呢
What is it about the holidays that makes us so emotional?
是因为看着孩子们都在长大吗
Is it watching our kids grow up?
谁会赢呢
Who's gonna get it?
还是因为我们能冰释前嫌
Is it how we put our disagreements aside?
等等 如果我们扮演雪儿与桑尼夫妇
What if instead, I am Cher, you are Sonny,
并说出他们乐团的经典歌♥词"我有[罩]你宝贝"
and it says "We've got you, babe"?
歌♥洛莉亚 我不知道怎么说了
Gloria, I-I don't know how to say this, but that is
但这真是我听过最他妈新鲜的点子了
the freshest damn idea I have ever heard!
我爱死啦
I love it!
还是因为跟你一生都离不开的人待在一起
Is it just being with people you can't imagine life without?
亲爱的你看
Oh, look, sweetie.
上面写这个密苏里州城市有鲜活的艺术文化
It says that this Missouri town has a lively art scene.
是"方舟文化"
It says "Ark scene."
他们在为下一次神降大洪水做准备
They're preparing for the Lord's next flood?
"有意思"
Fun.
还是...
Or is it --
别闹了 我们能不能好好把照拍完
Enough! Can we just take this picture already?
人家只是想多多珍惜大家齐聚一堂的时光
Excuse me for wanting to cherish you all as long as I can.
工作那边都还没说要你
You don't even have the job yet.
好了 定时拍摄已就绪 15秒倒数
Alright, the timer's set, everyone. We have 15 seconds!
来吧来吧 大家快各就各位
Let's go, everybody. Hurry up.
天啊
Oh, my God.
雪莉跟我分手了
Sherry broke up with me.
在我发给她所有
After I texted her all
你教我的那些好听话之后就说分手了
those nice things you told me to say to her.
对哦 我忘了
Oh, yeah, that's right!
她很讨厌男生发展太快
She hates it when guys move too fast.
爱过但失去 总比爱的资格都没有要强
Oh, well. Better to have loved and lost.
真是我的哥伦比亚乖儿子
There's my Colombian boy!
我回来啦
Hey! I'm back!
你回来啦
Hi!
所以工作单位那边有消息了吗
So, have you heard anything about the job yet?
没 还没呢
No. No, not yet.
而且可能接下来几个月都得等 但...
And I may not for a couple months, but...
我已经尽人事 剩下只能
it's out of my control, and I'm just --
听天命了
I'm letting go.
15分钟后
我要疯啦
This is killing me!
我的未来命悬一线
My whole future hangs in the balance,
而这些人... 他们根本不当回事
and these people... they don't care.
他们根本不在乎
They don't care!
一个小时后
我现在好多了
I'm better now.
既来之则安之
Whatever happens, happends.
两个小时后
快他妈的把我手♥机♥还我
Give me my damn phone.
我要打给这些虐待狂
I'm gonna call the sadists,
我要问他们
and I'm gonna ask him,
他们为什么恨我要我死
why they hate me?
20分钟后
管他们的呢
You know what? Screw them.
我喜欢我们的现状
I love what we have.
老天爷对我真好
I'm so blessed.
当晚
感觉无论我再怎么努力
It's like no matter what I do,
我永远都只能有个"一半人生"
I'm always gonna have a B+ life.
永远不能圆圆♥满♥满
Never an A.
1秒 祝你也新年快乐
And.... Happy new year to you too!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表