我们还需要买♥♥红酒 芝士 鲜花...
Okay, we still need wine, cheese, flowers --
我们还得去一趟蛋糕房♥
Oh, we have to stop by the bakery.
是 我们还得买♥♥个礼物献给女主人
Yeah, and we need a hostess gift
毕竟这是朗吉尼斯办的"感朋节派对"
for Longinus' Friendsgiving party.
客人空手上门 他可不会给什么好脸色
You know, she does not look kindly on an empty-handed guest.
-太过了 -我懂的
- It's too much. - I know.
但你对这种人能有多高指望呢
But what do you expect from somebody
毕竟他把名字
who changed their name
都从拉里·琼斯改成朗吉尼斯·圣杰梅茵了
from Larry Jones to Longinus St. Germaine?
不是 我是说这清单上的东西过多
No, I mean this list.
听着 我们要想4点赶到我爸家
Okay, we're only making it to my dad's by 4:00
只能不去参加曾用名为拉里的人举办的派对了
if we blow off the hostess formerly known as Larry.
不要 他的派对是我对于感恩节最爱的部分
No! His party's my favorite thing about Thanksgiving!
桌上的人轮流发表感言
Like, when we all go around the table
感恩一件今年没让人烦心的好事
and say one thing we're thankful for not wearing this year.
不 不行 抱歉
No. No, I'm sorry. Sorry.
就算不参加派对 恐怕最多也只够踩着点到
Even skipping the party, we're barely gonna make it in time.
好了 给
Alright. Here.
我们分配一下 弄完在这里会合
Let's divvy these up and meet back here.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
-你好啊 米奇 -你好 罗纳多
- Oh, hi, Mitch! - Hi, Ronaldo.
让我猜猜 这是给朗吉尼斯买♥♥的吗
What -- Let me guess. Those are for Longinus?
我可不会给那个毒舌女王买♥♥这种烂东西
I would never get something this shabby for that judgy queen.
-不是 我妈在住院 -天啊
- No, my mom is in the hospital. - Oh, my God.
你们会去参加派对吗
Will I see you guys at the party?
恐怕不行
Oh, unfortunately no.
今天已经变成一个噩梦了
Uh, this day has turned into something of a nightmare.
小卡去哪儿了
Where's Cam?
我们刚刚分开了
We just split up.
我们需要太多不同的东西
We just needed so many different things,
还是分开比较好
it was easier to separate.
总之 感恩节快乐
So, anyway, happy Thanksgiving.
代我向大家问好
Tell everyone I said hi.
比悲伤更悲伤的故事
Super sad news.
猜猜谁刚刚分手了
Guess who just broke up.
给个提示 你欠我50块
Hint -- you owe me 50 bucks.
卢克 别再吃棉花糖了
Luke, stop eating all the marshmallows.
这些红薯需要一切能帮忙的人手来处理
Those yams need all the help that they can get.
艾丽克斯 馅料怎么样了
Alex, how's the stuffing?
你说呢
You tell me.
我们为什么要过这个傻兮兮的节日
Why do we even have this stupid holiday?
我爸和我妈对我们太好了
Mom and Dad have been incredible --
让我 迪兰和双胞胎跟他们一起生活
letting me, Dylan, and the twins live with them,
帮忙在夜间喂奶 给他们讲睡前故事
helping with midnight feedings, bedtime stories.
迪兰超爱我爸随角色变声讲故事
Dylan loves it when my dad does the voices.
所以 我想给我妈放个假
So, I'm giving my mom a break
今年就不用她来准备感恩节晚餐了
from cooking Thanksgiving dinner.
我想做点特别的事
I wanted to do something special
感谢他们在我身边支持我
to thank them for being there for me.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I've just, um...
我变成了好美好的一个人啊
I've become such a beautiful person.
感恩节快乐 杰
Happy Thanksgiving, Jay.
如果你想跟我一起看 我可以往这边挪点
Oh, I can slide over if you want to watch this with me.
不 我从来都不懂没有坦克的游♥行♥有什么意义
Nah. I never saw the point of a parade without tanks.
我想带这个飞机出去兜兜风
I'm gonna take the plane out for a spin.
你想一起去吗
You want to come with?
我吗
Me?
去 飞行吗
Go...fly?
我装得很淡定 但我内心是狂喜的
I played it cool, but I was pretty jazzed.
距离上次杰叫我出去
It's been 10 years since Jay asked me
第1季第3集
跟他一起玩航模飞机已经有十年了 我...
to go model-plane flying with him, and I was, uh...
我非常迫切地希望能用更美好的记忆
I was eager to replace that memory
来替换掉上次的不堪
with a -- a be-- a better one.
好了 开始吧
Okay, let's do it!
你们去哪儿啊
Where are you guys going?
没什么特别的
Oh, nowhere special.
就是杰邀我加入他的高空俱乐部[飞机上做♥爱♥]
Let's just say that Jay's asked me to join his mile high club.
别说这种让人误会的话
Let's not say that.
好酷
Cool!
多年前 我差点就加入了
You know, years ago, I almost joined
女性主导的空姐世界
the female-dominated world of flight attendants.
我的护士同伴们现在还拿这事刺♥激♥我呢
My fellow nurses still needle me about it.
我能一起去吗
Can I come?
实际上 杰对于...
Uh, actually, Jay's pretty particular about --
行吧 有何不可
Sure, why not?
看来我们要玩三人行了哦
Looks like we're having a threesome!
你这是在自取其辱
You're embarrassing yourself.
火鸡的中间部分还是冰冻的
The turkey is still frozen in the middle!
外热 内冷
Hot on the outside, cold on the inside --
真是让我想起了某个人呢
reminds me of a certain someone.
-求你别问是谁 -好的
- Please don't ask. - Sure.
这个馅料太酸了
Ugh, this pie filling is so sour.
是啊 当你指望某样东西如蜜一样甜
Yeah, it's devastating when you expect something to be sweet
结果沦落成性心理的强烈折磨 真让人伤心欲绝
but ends up being intense psychosexual torture.
我不想谈论这事
I don't want to talk about it.
-那可太好了 -别担心
- Cool, cool. - Don't worry.
卢克著名的果冻杂烩将拯救你们
Luke's famous Jell-o mold is here to save your sorry butts.
我这么多年来就为爸妈做这么一件事
I can't have the one nice thing I've done
我不能让它成为灾难
for Mom and Dad be a disaster!
艾丽克斯 能请你联♥系♥在跟你交往的那个大厨吗
Alex, um, call you please call that chef that you're dating?
那个自大的怪胎吗
That pompous weirdo?
我故意赶在节前跟他分手了啊
I purposely broke up with him before the holidays.
如果我现在打给他
If I call him now,
就不得不跟他凑合到新年前了
I will be stuck with him until New Year's.
有一种思想流派认为
There's a school of thought
可能要咬牙坚持到情人节
it can even stretch out to Valentine's Day.
一旦过了感恩节 那后面就是狂野大西部了
Once you pass Thanksgiving, it's the Wild West.
好吧我说 她叫杰西卡
Okay! Her name is Jessica.
我们是在圣塔安娜强风盛行时认识的
We met during a Santa Ana wind,
我们都知道雷蒙德·钱德勒的名言...
and we all know what Raymond Chandler said --
那就没必要重复了
So no need to repeat it.
艾丽克斯 拜托了 你那个大厨能有多怪
Alex, please. How weird can your chef be?
我不知道是不是因为他是个大厨
I don't know if it's 'cause he's a chef
大厨的控制欲都比较强
and they can be controlling,
我知道爱的语言有很多种不同的表达方式
and I know there's lots of different "love languages,"
但是 ...
but...
他把我当木偶一样操控
he puppets me.
一定要超级薄和均匀才行 就像这样
You want them to be super thin and uniform, like this.
洋葱把你熏得流眼泪了
You're tearing up from the onions.
擤一下
And blow.
我还是去洗手间处理一下吧
You know, maybe I'll just go to the bathroom and do this.
好的 我们走
Okay. Sure. Let's go.
乔 你在准备座次卡吗
Oh, Joe! You're doing place cards?
一般不都是曼尼来做这事吗
Doesn't Manny usually take care of seating?
他"在经历一些事"
He's "going through something."
我相信他很快就会忍♥不住全都说出来的
I'm sure we'll hear a spoken word about it soon enough.
你真的快要变成我爸的4英尺小版了
You really are turning into a 4-foot version of my dad.
是我们的爸爸
Our dad.
那还真是"永远都不会怪"呢
That will never not be weird.
歌♥洛莉亚 你竟然洗衣服
Gloria, you do laundry?
还是说你在遮孕肚
Or are you hiding a pregnancy?
不是 女佣辞职了
No. The housekeeper quit.
我真的很爱全职为菲尔工作 虽然薪资很少
I really love working for Phil full-time for very little money,
但我当时没意识到
but I didn't realize
要平衡家庭和工作有多难
how hard it was going to be balancing everything.
我懂 所以我才爱不工作的感觉
I know. That's why I love not working.
终于有时间把各种事都做掉了
Finally, enough time to get everything done.
当真吗
Really?
你不怀念面对各种新挑战的感觉吗
You don't miss facing new challenges,
以及竞争的刺♥激♥
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表