菲尔 上班别迟到了
Phil, don't be late for work.
你们不会想被传染的 再见
Yeah, you don't want to catch this! Bye.
再见 不不不
Bye. No, no, no, no, no!
好的
Okay.
如果你想要不同的角度
You know, if you wanted a different angle,
我们可以到棋盘这里
we could, uh, go over to the chess board here.
我和俄♥国♥特级大♥师♥在远程竞技
I'm playing remotely with a Russian grand master.
不好意思我离开一下
Excuse me just one second.
你们小两口在这干嘛呢
What are you two lovebirds doing here?
我以为你们在珍妮丝那儿过夜呢
I thought you were sleeping over at Janice's.
我们在那太难了
It got too hard for us to be there.
那么安静
Yeah. You know, in the silence.
我女儿上大学去了
My daughter just went away for college.
我们现在是空巢老人了
We're empty nesters now.
那房♥子里的一切
Everything in that house
都让我想起我们的小女儿
is just another reminder of our little girl.
你只认识她四个月 好吧
You've known her for four months, but, um, yeah.
看 菲尔忘了他的头盔
Oh, look at that, Phil left his helmet.
他一直骑自行车去学校
He's been biking to campus.
学校 天啊
Campus! Oh, God!
听着
Okay, listen.
你得马上把这个给你♥爸♥送过去
You have to go give this to your dad right now.
马上 马上
Right, right, right now. Uh --
没时间了 好吗
No time to waste, okay?
珍妮丝
And, Janice --
亲爱的 我们穿衣服去
Hey, honey, let's get you dressed
然后你就可以慢走 我就不送了
so that you can quietly see yourself out.
好吗
Okay?
我想喝点果汁
I was really hoping to get some juice.
果汁对你不好 你知道吗
Juice is terrible for you. You know what?
水最好
Water.
要老命了
Oh, my God.
接下来该开始我的地质调查讲座了
All right, then, time for my lecture on geological surveys.
邓菲先生
Uh, Mr. Dunphy?
-基岩 -不好意思
- Bedrock -- - I'm sorry.
我们是不是该等一下莉比
Should we wait for Libby?
她吃午饭还没回来
She's not back from lunch yet.
我听说她骑自行车
Yeah, I heard she was riding her bike
被车撞送去医院了
and then got hit by a car. Been taken to the hospital.
什么 太糟了 希望她没事
What?! That's terrible. I hope she's okay.
没错 她应该更小心的
Yes, she should be more careful.
在犯罪剧里 我看到女性嫌犯
In the crime show I've been bingeing,
在警♥察♥问询时 十个中九个
9 out of 10 female suspects casually file their nails
都在随意地磨指甲
during police questioning.
是我的错吗
Was this my fault?
是我给她的压力太大了吗
Did I push Gloria too far?
她难道
Had she...
气过头了吗
snapped?
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria?
只是好奇
Just out of -- out of curiosity,
你在哪吃的午饭
where were you at lunch?
我去吃帕尼罗啦 我有优♥惠♥券
I went to Panera. I had the coupon.
有什么
And you have some way
能证明你在那
to -- to -- to verify that you were there?
比如剩饭啦 或者
Like leftovers, or...?
我点的碗装浓汤
I ordered the chowder in the bread bowl.
我吃光了
I ate every piece of it.
玉米还是蛤蜊的
Corn or clam?
土豆的
Potato.
这是什么意思
What is this all about?
没什么
Nothing.
你认为莉比受伤
Do you think that I had something to do
和我有关吗
with Libby getting hurt?
哪有
What?!
你怎么能这样 菲尔
How dare you, Phil?
不是的 歌♥洛莉亚 我只是
No, Gloria, no, no, no, I -- I just --
我只是想多了解这附近的午餐都怎么样
I don't know the -- the lunch scene around here.
不 不 是...
No. No, it's --
气过头啦
Ohh, snapped.
-真是太棒了 克莱尔 -谢谢
- This is great, Claire. - Thanks.
天啊 这光线真的让人好热
Boy, that light really makes it hot in here, huh?
或者这样能凉快点
Maybe I'll just cool it down a little with the --
-这会有用的 -是的
- This could help. - Oh, yes.
对不起
Oh, um, sorry. I --
等一下
Just give me one sec. Yeah.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
你怎么从南极回来了
What -- What are you doing home from Antarctica?!
我实在受不了寒冷了
I couldn't take the cold anymore.
我太迫不及待早点回家
Mm-hmm? I was so desperate,
我回来时其中一段路还坐了日本渔船
I took a Japanese fishing boat part of the way home.
宝贝 你回来我真是太开心了
Oh, honey, I'm so glad to have you home.
你这味道 看来你不是坐在驾驶室里啊
Wow, you did not ride up front with the captain, did ya?
我本来想先打给你的
I would've called,
但我有点被冻伤给坑了
but frostbite did a weird thing to my hands.
我的手刚好被冻在"放轻松"的手势
They froze into permanent "hang loose" signs.
害别人一直跟我称兄道弟
People keep calling me dude.
宝贝 我知道你才刚到家
Honey, I know you just got home,
但你冻僵了 我又病得很重
but since you're frozen and I'm very sick,
不如你赶紧去给我们买♥♥点热汤吧
maybe you could run and get us some soup?
现在吗
Right now?
对 就是现在 你最好了
Oh, yeah, right now. You're the best.
-谢谢你哦 -好吧
- Thanks so much. - Ohh. Okay.
真不好意思
I'm sorry about that.
再稍等片刻
One second more.
我得... 不如你们先看看
I just -- Maybe you could take a look
我最近乱涂的这幅素描吧
at this charcoal drawing I've been fooling with.
缺了什么呢
What's it missing?
你怎么回家了
What are you doing home?!
简直是灾难
Well, it was a disaster.
乔治用脑袋撞了我 害我一只眼变成熊猫眼
George head-butted me and gave me this black eye.
迪伦读到说肌肤接触
And Dylan read that skin-to-skin contact
有助于和婴儿建立感情
is good for baby bonding
结果全身被太阳晒伤
and wound up with a massive sunburn.
你能看出来吗
Can you tell?
还有 我们忘带尿布包了
Oh, plus, we forgot the diaper bag,
于是只好用在迪伦车上找到的
so we had to use fast-food wrappers
速食包装纸
that we found in Dylan's van.
你们看起来... 的确很糟糕
This is not -- not -- not your best look.
给你 其实
Here, you know what?
我的病可能会传染
I think I might be contagious.
所以你们最好带双胞胎去看下医生
So you guys should probably get the twins checked.
-现在吗 -如果你们爱他们 就去吧
- Now? - Well, if you love them. Yeah.
快走 快走
Go, go, go.
家里什么时候买♥♥了个地球仪
When did we get a Earth ball?
下一步 加一片苹果
Next, add a slice of apple.
苹果 加进火鸡三明治里
Apple? To a turkey sandwich?
相信我 米奇尔
Trust me, Mitchell.
好吧 如果说今年我学到了什么
Okay. Well, if there's one thing I've learned this year,
那就是多听女性的建议
it's listen more to women.
好了
Okay.
天啊 太好吃了
Oh, my God. Delicious!
布丽吉特 你不用特地配音乐的
Oh, Bridget, you don't have to.
♪ 我无比绝望 ♪
♪ I'm off the deep end ♪
♪ 纵身一跃 ♪
♪ Watch as I dive in ♪
♪ 我永远不会离开地面 ♪
♪ I'll never leave the ground ♪
♪ 冲破界线 ♪
♪ Crash through the surface ♪
♪ 他们再也伤害不了我们 ♪
♪ Where they can't hurt us ♪
♪ 我们现已远离浅滩 ♪
♪ We're far from the shallow now ♪
♪ 身处浅滩 浅滩 ♪
♪ In the shallow, shallow ♪
♪ 身处浅滩 啦啦啦 ♪
♪ In the shallow, la-la-la-la, low ♪
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表