莉莉 亲爱的
Lily, sweetie,
你想让我帮你收拾好参加派对要穿的泳装吗
do you want me to pack your bathing suit for the party?
除非你自己想穿
Only if you want to wear it.
这是我们都爱的吐槽还是都讨厌的顶嘴
Is that the sass we love or the backtalk we hate?
不明确
Unclear.
吐槽和刻薄之间的界线有点模糊
You know, there's a fine line between quippy and mean.
我给她看了经典喜剧《黄金女郎》 但效果不佳
I show her "Golden Girls." It's just not sinking in.
好吧 亲爱的
Okay. Honey?
亲爱的 一定会很好玩的
Honey, it's gonna be fun.
-朗吉尼斯说很多孩子都会去的 -就是啊
- Longines said lots of kids are gonna be there. - Yeah.
正因如此 我才不要在一帮
Exactly. I'm not gonna wear a bathing suit
处于前青春期的毒舌人面前穿泳装
in front of a bunch of judgy tweens.
启动"老爹"时刻
It's Daddy time.
现在玩吗
Now?
不是该去找莉莉谈谈吗
Shouldn't we go talk to Lily?
妈蛋
Aw, hell.
亲爱的 我们一直以来是怎么教你的
Honey, what have we always taught you?
要爱真实的自我
Love who you are, as you are.
没错 对自己的身体感到自信
Yes! Being comfortable in your skin
是最吸引人的特质
is the most attractive thing.
你瞧瞧我们
I mean, look at us.
我们也不是超模克莉丝蒂·杜灵顿和娜奥米·坎贝尔啊
We're hardly Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell...
你可以选男人做例子的
Could've picked dudes.
但我们清楚我们几斤几两 有何优点
but we know what we have to offer,
并且我们以此为傲
and we're proud of it.
听着 你去参加这个派对
Look, it's important that you go to this party
对真实的自我充满自信 这很重要的
and you -- you feel good about who you are.
-你拥有美丽的身体 -不了 谢谢
- I mean, you have a gorgeous body. - No, thank you.
-是啊 你性感火♥辣♥ -免了
- Yeah, you're a little hottie! - Pass!
如果我是一只卡♥通♥狼 然后看到了你
I mean, if I were a cartoon wolf and I saw you,
-我的眼睛一定会被迷住 -打住
- my eyes would be like "Aah-ooo-gaa!" - Stop!
如果你们不再这样跟我说话 我就去
I will go if you never talk to me like this again.
老板大人 我在房♥屋参观日表现得如何
So, Mr. Boss, how did I do at the open house?
说实话吗
Uh, honestly?
你的气场有点紧张 表演也很一般
Your vibe was kinda tense and the staging was so-so.
这可是大舞台 歌♥洛莉亚 你不再是个主妇了
This is big time, Gloria. You're not a homemaker anymore.
我需要你烘焙饼干 把枕头弄得松软
I need you baking cookies, fluffing pillows,
以轻松愉快的态度去接待客人
being bright and cheery for our guests.
我了个大操 我们的广♥告♥牌又被偷走了
Son of a preacher man! Someone stole our sign again!
什么样的变♥态♥会故意破坏别人的生计啊
What kind of sick mind messes with a man's livelihood?
开玩笑吧 又被偷走一块
You're kidding. Another one?
恐怕是这样 琳赛
I'm afraid so, Lindsay.
谁老是偷走我们家的广♥告♥牌啊
Who keeps taking our signs?
别担心 山姆 我们会查出来的
Don't worry, Sam, we're going to find out.
小姐 你有没有什么敌人
Miss, do you have any enemies?
跟谁结下了血海深仇吗
Are you in a blood feud?
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria.
最近有没有加入什么政♥治♥上的反对派
Have you recently joined a political opposition?
容我说一句 琳赛 我们会给你弄个新广♥告♥牌
I-I-If -- If I may -- Lindsay, we're gonna get you a new sign,
查出是谁干的 然后出手制止这种情况
um, find out who's doing this, and put a stop to it.
好了 小歌♥ 是时候让你
Okay, G, time to let you in
了解我们这行的黑暗面了
on the dark underbelly of our business.
有人想从我的口袋里抢钱
Someone is trying to take money from my pockets,
我需要查出那个人是谁
and I need to find out who.
你需要我替你去江湖上打听打听吗
Do you need me to go and shake some trees for you?
我在哥伦比亚时曾干过这行
I did that kind of job in Colombia.
虽没工资拿 但大家给我的都是好评
I didn't get paid, but I got great references,
我表哥也因此保住了一只耳朵
and my cousin got to keep one ear.
我自己处理吧
Oh, I-I-I-I'll handle it.
-好吧 -但我需要你尽快把新广♥告♥牌换上
- Okay. - But I do need you to replace that sign ASAP.
没有广♥告♥牌的广♥告♥位简直是种羞辱
A-A post without a sign is so humiliating.
卖♥♥出去了吗
Oh, did it sell?
没有
No!
现在是无政♥府♥状态
This is anarchy!
哪凉快哪待着去
Keep going!
我跟着菲尔的实习期就快结束了
My internship with Phil is almost over.
他说如果我表现出色 他就会雇我
He said that he would hire me full time if I did good.
所以我需要查出到底是谁偷了他的广♥告♥牌
So, I need to find who's stealing his signs
以证明我的价值
to prove my worth.
幸好 我已经有计划了
Luckily, I have a plan.
几周前 杰在斯黛拉身上装了个追踪器
A couple of weeks ago, Jay put a tracker thingy on Stella
因为她老是偷跑出去
because she kept getting out.
她跑去了街区那边 又围着那只吉娃娃转
She was down the block, mooning over that Chihuahua again.
她到底看上他什么了
I mean, what does she see in him?
他自以为脖子系着那条傻围巾很酷呢
He thinks he's so cool with that dumb handkerchief around his neck.
我打算偷了斯黛拉的追踪器
I'm going to steal Stella's tracker,
藏在广♥告♥牌上 然后抓住那个盗窃犯
and I'm gonna hide it on the sign to catch the crook.
或许斯黛拉也可以和那只吉娃娃好好私会
And then maybe Stella will get some alone time with her Chihuahua.
她那张扁平的囧脸
With that pushed-in face,
能找到个拉丁狗情人已经算是很高攀了
she could do a lot worse than a Latin lover.
给 邓菲太太
Here you go, Ms. Dunphy.
又热又美味 就像你喜欢的那样
Nice and hot, like you like it.
他也是又热辣又美味 就像我喜欢的那样
He's nice and hot, like I like it.
-妈 -天啊
- Mom. - Wow.
不 没事的
No, it's cool.
#时间到了#运动是针对男人的 不是我们
Time's up for dudes, not us.
瞧瞧这多棒啊
I mean, how great is this?
邓菲家的姑娘们尽情享受生活
The Dunphy ladies crushing life, having it all.
好了 克制下 别太明显 我们知道你在干什么
Okay, take it down a notch. We know what you're doing.
我妈是想向我们展示
My mom was trying to show us
成为一个职场女性有多棒
how great it is to be a working woman
因为她知道要抛下孩子让我有多么难过
'cause she knows how torn I am about leaving my babies.
不能跟他们时刻在一起 简直让我心碎
It's like, oh, it'll break my heart to be away from them,
但作为女权主义者
but as a feminist,
我也想让办公室那些臭屁的贱♥人♥们看看
I want to show those snarky bitches at the office
我的身材恢复得有多快
how fast my body bounced back.
我妈显然是想让我
Mom obviously wants me
接受我收到的那份大企业工作的邀约
to take this big corporate job offer I got,
但他们都很腐朽堕落 只为了钱而工作
but they're all so corrupt and mercenary.
我想通过科学来改善这个世界
I want to use science to improve the world,
就像我在南极所做的那样
like I did in Antarctica.
退后 你个恶心的雪鸡
Back off, you disgusting snow chicken!
别他妈惹我
Do not fuck with me!
艾丽克斯 南极洲把你整惨了
Alex, Antarctica made you miserable,
海莉 你之前工作做得很出色啊
and, Haley, you were really blossoming at work.
我懂的 但我真的后悔没有早点重返职场
And I get it, but I regret not going back to work sooner,
我也不希望你憎恶你的孩子们
and I don't want you to resent your children.
就像你憎恶我们那样吗
Like you did?
当时的潮流就是那样啦
As was the fashion at the time.
又是工作的事
Work.
人人都离不开克莱尔
Everybody needs Claire.
我真是"爱"死了
I love it.
玛格丽特 怎么了 亲爱的
Hey, Margaret. What's going on, sweetie?
我现在跟公♥司♥的律师在一起
I'm here with our lawyer.
貌似出现了数据泄露事件
Apparently, there's been some kind of a data breach.
她希望你能过来一趟
She'd like you to swing by.
那只能等到周一了
Well, that's gonna have to wait till Monday
因为我现在在楼下跟我女儿们一起享用午餐
because I am having lunch downstairs with my girls.
所以你尽情享受你的新蜂鸟喂食器吧
So, you enjoy your new hummingbird feeder.
我超喜欢那些图片
I am loving those pics.
她有点警世故事的感觉
She's a bit of a cautionary tale.
海莉你得承认这种感觉很好啊
Haley, you have to admit it feels good
穿着漂亮衣服 到外界来走走
to put on nice clothes and get out in the world
而且有那么会儿 没有人抓着你的胸
and not have anyone pawing at your boobs for two seconds.
天啊 是的
Oh, God, yes!
迪兰正在经历些什么
Dylan is really going through something.
我觉得他可能有点退化
I think he might be regressing.
他能退化到哪去
To what?
艾丽克斯 我知道那个公♥司♥给你提供什么
And, Alex, I know what that company is offering you.
这种被需要的感觉不是很好吗
Doesn't it feel nice to be wanted?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表