特效很差 布拉格一看就是假的
The special effects are weak, and Prague was clearly faked.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
涅斯托尔 他家很有钱
Nestor. His family's loaded.
我查了他的资料
I looked him up.
他是贝瑞勒兹家族的吗
He's a Berellez?
他们手里有一支足球队 十二家酒店
They own a soccer team, 12 hotels,
还有五个法官
and five judges!
真的吗
Oh, really?
我不在乎你是否想买♥♥一万个壁橱
Well, I don't care if you want to buy 10,000 closets.
我没上班
I'm not at work.
我想和我的孩子... 们共处
I am trying to bond with my child...ren.
拜拜
Bye.
你好
Hi.
实在抱歉 只是
So sorry about that. It's just -- Ugh.
总是有人要给我推销产品
People are constantly trying to sell me,
但真的不是所有时刻都合适谈生意 你懂吗
and it is not always appropriate, you know?
完全理解
I hear that.
妈妈们 妈妈们
Mommies, mommies.
盖理
Gary.
让我们从臀部拉伸开始
Let's start with a deep hip stretch.
我觉得这门课够难了 你怎么还能带双胞胎上
I find this class hard enough. How do you do it with twins?
在难也没有处理工作上
Well, uh, it's nothing compared to the babies
那些巨婴还难啊
I got to juggle at the office, huh?
我明白那种感觉
I know that feeling.
上下运动 更深一些
Now up and down, a little deeper.
有个欢迎婴儿的小吃店
You know, there's a baby-friendly tapas place
阿迪克斯和我一会去 你们愿意可以一起来
Atticus and I go to after, if you ladies are up for it.
我觉得现在不是交朋友的时刻 盖里
I don't think it's time to bond, Gary,
而且我挺确定你是告了这里才让你进来的
and I'm pretty sure you had to sue to get in here.
他有 向上
He did. And up.
我们不得不和解 向下
We had to settle. And down.
你们做什么样的衣橱
So, what kind of closets do you make?
因为我其实需要
Because I actually need --
我们下课再说可以吗
You know what? Would it be okay if we did this after class?
只是 我平常没时间和他们在一起
It's just, I get no time with them.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
爬台阶怎么样了
Oh. Hey. How were the steps?
很好 很辛苦
Uh...so -- so great. So tough.
喜欢燃烧卡路里的感觉
Uh, love the burn.
帽子怎么回事 我都看不到你的眼睛了
What's up with the hat? I can barely see your eyes.
还是一样的眼眸
Uh, same old eyes.
我只是要去
I'm just gonna go ahead and, um --
为什么你的额头上有电影里排球的标志
Why is there a Wilson logo on your forehead?
我不知道 肯定是帽子上的
I don't know. Must be the hat.
没人会买♥♥账的
Nobody's buying it.
直接跳到告诉我们真♥相♥的部分吧
Just skip to the part where you tell us the truth.
行吧 我没爬楼梯
Fine. I-I never made it to the stairs, okay?
我分心了
I got distracted.
我是骗子 开心了吗
I'm a fraud. Happy?
我甚至都没去楼梯那儿
I never even made it to the stairs.
甚至都不知道在哪里
Don't even know where they are.
我不能说我
You know, I can't say I'm --
我对你一点都不失望 米奇尔
I'm not a tad bit disappointed in you, Mitchell.
只是独自踏上这段自我提升的旅程
It's just a little lonely going on this journey
我有点孤单
of self-improvement all by my--
-那是什么 -什么
- What is that? - Hmm? What?
你从博物馆哪里弄到这个的
What -- What part of the museum did you get this from?
很显然
Uh, well, apparen--
很显然 你不熟悉
obviously, you're not...
马蒂斯的羽毛时期
familiar with Matisse's feather...period.
你是不是在博物馆对面弄到的
Did you maybe get this across the street from the museum?
不是
Hmm? No.
如果是的话 你会有一个与众不同
'Cause if you had, you'd have a distinctive and sparkly...
闪闪发光手背印♥章♥
hand stamp!
我只需要一张票
I-I just need one ticket.
大家快点
Oh, my God, you guys, let's hurry!
快点去哪里
Hurrying where?
有个回顾展
Uh, there's a retrospective --
"七十年代的雪儿: 吉普赛人 流浪汉和小偷
"Cher in the '70s: Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves."
你丢下我自己去了
You went without me?
我们一直怎么说的
What do we always say?
每次看雪儿的经历都应该是
Every Cher experience should be
-共同的经历 -共同的经历
- a shared experience. - Shared experience.
我很抱歉 米奇尔
I'm -- I'm sorry, Mitchell.
如果我能让时光倒流
If I could turn back time --
敲敲
Knock knock!
把羽毛给我
Give -- Give me the feather.
不 把羽毛放在你的帽子里
No, put the feather in your cap.
只是来看看 博物馆怎么样
Hey, just checking in. How was the museum?
非常好 请坐
Oh, so great. Sit down!
小卡本来正想告诉我们
Cam was actually about to tell us
他对毕加索的了解
what he learned about Picasso.
我对他知之甚少
Oh, I know so little about him.
原来 他是出生在
Well, it -- it turns out he was born, um...
巡回表演的马车上
in the wagon of a -- of a traveling...show.
他的妈妈 真可怜
His mother, poor thing,
她被迫为大家跳舞
she was forced to dance for all --
你想让我教你打桥牌吗
You want me to teach you how to play bridge?
-当然 -我需要一个新玩伴
- Sure. - I need a new partner.
我和电脑玩总是赢
I keep beating the computer.
我们想邀请你们
Listen, we want to invite you guys
来参加今晚的晚餐聚会
to a dinner party tonight.
你们会很喜欢赞德和马特奥的
Yeah, you guys are gonna love Xander and Mateo.
他们刚在莫桑比克跑完超级马拉松
They just finished an ultramarathon in Mozambique,
他们也在那办讲座
where they're lecturing.
为了暖身开胃
And to build up an appetite,
我们玩短跑猜谜
we play sprinting charades.
还有一个搞笑版本的明星游戏
Yeah, and, uh, this silly version of Celebrity
只用狄更斯小说中的角色
using only characters from Dickens.
听起来真有趣
That sounds so fun.
我们失陪一下
We'll be-We'll be right back.
我们正在用大浅盘把芹菜摆成扇形
We were just fanning out some celery on a platter.
我想让他们走人
Okay, I want them gone.
哪怕你是指杀死他们 我也同意
Even if you mean kill them, I'm in.
我们该怎么办
I mean, what are we supposed to do?
像胡娇脸颊填充物掉下来后那样
Spend the next six months with our drapes closed,
羞得整整六个月都不拉开窗帘吗
like Pepper after one of his cheek implants fell?
他那歪脸还真是毕加索画风
Speaking of Picasso.
我们怎么才能脱身
How are we supposed to get out of this?
搬到西边去
Move out west.
那些小镇就是为了人间蒸发用的
That's what those towns are for -- disappearin'.
咱家离海边就一千六百米 哪来的小镇
We live a mile from the ocean. What town?
我脑子有病吗
What's wrong with me?
我太蠢了
I am so stupid!
亲爱的 怎么了
Sweetie, what is it?
她赢了我 这还是她第一次玩
She beat me, and she never even played before!
我真是个废物
I'm such a loser!
她还好吗
Is she okay, or...?
薇拉总是这样
Vera has this thing
不能每件事都做到完美她就抓狂
where she needs to be perfect all the time.
我们搬到这个社区的唯一原因
You know, the only reason we moved to this neighborhood
就是住在这里
was so we could be closer
离她被录取的精英学校更近
to this accelerated school she got into.
或许我们该重新考虑这个决定
Maybe we need to reconsider the move?
当然 我们还是会付这六个月的钱
Naturally, we'll pay for all six months.
好的
Yes.
我们该去和她聊聊
We should go talk to her.
抱歉 大伙
I'm sorry, guys.
我本来很期待一起吃芹菜的
I was looking forward to that celery.
我今天就想吃那些高热量的
I could really use a cheat day.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表