Why do you ask?
因为如果你有另一个孩子
Well, 'cause if you'd had another kid,
或许... 或许他就会接手你的生意
maybe -- maybe he'd have taken over the business
那你就不用把生意卖♥♥掉了
and -- and you wouldn't have had to sell.
我一直...
I always --
一直有点内疚我没接下来
I always felt kind of bad that I didn't.
菲尔 答案是没有 从没想过
The answer is no, Phil. Never.
因为...
Because...
其实你有把家庭事业接手过去啊 不是吗
well, you did take over the family business, didn't you?
保持快活人生 为所有人带来欢乐
Keeping life light, making it fun for everybody.
名♥师♥出高徒嘛
I learned from the best.
在我成长的期间 他一直是最酷的爸爸
When I was growing up, he was the cool dad.
他很潮
He was hip.
他会歌♥舞电影《油脂》中所有的舞步
He knew all the dances from "Grease."
他也熟悉各种流行语缩写
He knew all the expressions.
BFF 一辈子的死党
BFF -- best friends forever.
TMI 分享太多隐私了
TMI -- too much information.
BJ 蓝色牛仔裤[口♥交♥]
BJ -- blue jeans.
这让我一直觉得自己很幸运
It makes me feel lucky.
那天我们其实没做什么特别的 但...
We didn't do much that day, but...
或许那是我此生与我父亲共度过...
it might have been one of the -- the best days
最美好的日子之一吧
I ever had with my dad.
只是当时并不知道会是最后一天
I just didn't know it would be the last.
我爸走得安详
My dad was okay.
与他共处的那天让我学到的是
And my takeaway from our day --
不要错过对你喜爱的人表达爱的...
Don't miss a chance to let the people you appreciate...
机会
know that.
其实最难的东西呢
The hard part has been, um,
是要想出一个点子来向我爸致意
figuring out a way to pay tribute to my dad,
不过那天在车♥库♥里我终于来了灵感
but something came to me in the garage today.
我觉得他会喜欢我的点子
I think he would have liked it.
我的父亲 他留下的巨大足迹
He left some big footprints, my old man.
你看 他们处得很愉快
Look, they are getting along great.
这不是我们需要担心的
It's not our worry.
应该担心的是你妈
Your mother is.
八年了 她忽视斯黛拉 令她有心病
Eight years, she ignored Stella, and gave her a complex.
有一次我在咔咔按我的笔
One time I was clicking a pen,
斯黛拉都吐了
Stella threw up
因为她以为是你妈穿着高跟鞋朝她走来
because she thought high heels were coming.
我回来啦
Hola.
这是什么
What is this?
他才是负责的大人
He is the grown up.
亲爱的 我们知道你对...
Honey, we know how you feel...
这真是我此生最可爱的宝贝了
It's the cutest thing in my whole life.
我爱你
I love you.
天啊 我要跟我最乖的崽自♥拍♥ 我马上回来
Oh my God, I need a selfie with my best little boy. I will be back.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表