我都透过窗子看着她
when I would drop her off at school,
直到保安拍了我的照片留证
until the security guard took my picture.
好吧 这样吧
Okay, uh... you know what?
由你来捐
You-You be the donor.
我觉得我做不到身为某个孩子的父亲
I don't think that I can have a kid in the world
却对孩子的生活不管不问
and not be a part of their life.
米奇尔 我觉得我也做不到
Oh, Mitchell, I don't think I can, either.
我的美鼻孩子成为史上第一个美式足球弃踢手
It would kill me to have a little button-nose beauty out there
或是第一个火箭舞蹈队男队员而名震天下
kicking up a storm as the first female punter
而我却不能相认 我会难受死的
or the first male Rockette.
还是我们求人家的
We begged them.
我们会看起来特别不靠谱
We're gonna look like such flakes.
他们会心碎的 我们该怎么告诉人家
They're gonna be heartbroken. How do we tell them?
我们只能彻底坦白
We're just gonna have to be completely honest.
我们可以说微波炉出故障
We could tell them the microwave's been on the fritz
害我们不育了
and we're both sterile.
很好 就这么说
Great. That. Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
是我们
It's us.
好惊喜
What a surprise.
亲爱的 米奇和小卡来了
Uh, honey? Mitch and Cam are here!
我们很抱歉这样冒昧上门
Listen, we're sorry for dropping in like this.
-但有些事我们得告诉你们 -是的
- Uh, but there's something we need to tell you. - Yeah.
你们好吗
What's up?
这件事真的很难开口
Okay, there-there's no easy way to say this.
我们不太能接受捐精
Um...we're just not comfortable donating sperm.
听我们解释
And-And-- You know, listen,
我们真的深感荣幸
we were so flattered.
但我们可能只是一时上头了
But I think we just got caught up in the moment.
我们理解
Oh, we get it.
是的 没关系的
Yeah. No problem.
-真的吗 -完全没关系
- Oh, really? - It's totally fine.
十分感谢你们过来通知我们
Thank you so much for letting us know.
你们人最好了
You guys are the best.
当然
Oh. Oh, yeah.
-那好 -祝你们今天愉快
- Okay. - Hey, have a good one.
-当然 -再见
- Sure. - Bye. Bye.
真不敢相信这么顺利
Wow, I-I can't believe how well that went.
是啊 我感觉好多了
Yeah, I know. I feel-I feel so much better.
简直太顺利了
That was...so easy.
是啊 真的好顺利
Yeah. Yeah, like, really easy.
等等 过于顺利了吗
Wait, was it too easy?
交给我
I got this.
-我们又回来了 -是啊
- It's us again. - Yeah.
刚才是怎么回事
Listen, um... what just happened?
因为我们刚刚破坏了你们的整个生育计划
Because we just cratered your entire family planning,
而你们只说了句"祝我们今天愉快"
and all we get is a "Have a good one"?
你们好像一点也不难过
You don't seem too broken up about it.
不 我们特别伤心
No, no, we're super-sad.
我们拉拉就这样
We're just lesbians.
-当然 -是我们不好
- Oh, of course. - Okay. That's on us.
-怪我们 -好了
- That is on... - u202dOkay.
是谁在笑
Who's that?
-是坎贝尔 -才不是
- Campbell. - No, it's not.
你才是笑起来像男人的那个
You're the one with the masculine laugh.
我也突然意识到
Yeah, and I'm-I'm suddenly aware
我们站在门外聊了好久
that we've been talking outside for a long time.
你介意我们进去坐坐吗
Do-Do you mind if we come in?
完全不介意 米奇和小卡
Yeah, no, not at all, Mitch and Cam!
快请进屋
Come on into the house!
坎贝尔
Hey, Campbell!
这位猛♥男♥是谁
Who's-Who-Who's your hunk?
我是内森
I'm Nathan.
内森
Nathan.
你好 内森 这是
Hello, Nathan. What is...
香槟 怎么 你们在庆祝什么吗
Champagne. What? Were you celebrating?
和一个有着非凡基因的男人
With a man in possession of some pretty remarkable genetics.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
所以我们放弃了你们也毫不在乎
That's why you let us off the hook so easy.
你们本来就不打算用我们了
You were gonna replace us.
我们很抱歉
Okay, we're sorry.
是的 精♥子♥会由他来捐
Yes, he's gonna donate.
我们也不是计划好的 我们刚认识
We did not plan this. We just met.
-你们刚认识 -刚认识
- You just met?! - Just met?
-在哪 怎么认识的 -几点 怎么认识的
- Where? How? How? - When? How?
他是我们的滴滴司机
He was our L-Lyft driver.
他的车非常干净
Man, his car was really clean,
他特别会聊天
he made excellent conversation.
看看他啊
And I mean, look at him.
你们明白的 对吗
You guys get it, right?
这基因确实该广泛播种
That should be making babies.
至少我们能告诉朋友们 有人找过我们
Look, at least we can tell our friends that we were asked.
是啊 你知道吗
Yeah, and you know what?
作为第二名也挺好的
Hey, second place isn't bad.
-是的 -没错
- Yeah. - u202dYeah.
你介意吗
Ooh, do you mind?
我们可以跟你合个影吗
Can we get a-a picture with you
让朋友看看 得多强大的对手才能打败我们
just to show all of our friends what it took to beat us out?
-没问题 -麻烦了 谢谢
- Sure. - Sorry. Thanks.
-来吧 -我脱掉上衣会不会更好一些
- Okay. - Would it help if I took off my shirt?
-应该吧 是啊 -好太多了
- Oh, probably, yeah. - In so many ways.
绝对能帮上忙 来吧
Yes, it would. Here.
-露出来啦 -秀出来了
- There is it. - Okay. u202dThere --
好货亮出来了
Wow. There...it is.
好的
Okay. u202d
你亲雪莉干嘛啊
Why would you kiss Sherry?
我也不是有心的
I didn't mean for it to happen.
我一点都不意外
I'm not surprised.
我看你跟玩具土豆先生亲热过
I've seen you make out with a Mr. Potato Head.
是土豆太太好吗
It was a Mrs. Potato Head.
她有蝴蝶结跟擦了口红的嘴唇
She had the bow and the girl lips.
表演开始前我没机会跟她说到话
I couldn't talk to Sherry before the show,
所以我只能坐等
so I had to sit through it.
她的第一段演出烂透了 我本来想逃跑
The first sketch was so bad, I tried to bail,
但他们把出口都锁上了
but they locked the doors.
当她再度走上台时
Then she walked on the stage --
或者我该说是
or should I say,
第一位章鱼总统走上台了
the first octopus President walked on stage.
快看
Look.
她能一次签署8条法案
She's signing eight bills at once.
而且我永远不会签到笔没"墨"
And I'll never run out of ink.
她的演出仿佛环法自行车赛
Her performance was a Tour de France.
她就像是火♥辣♥女版的我爸爸
She was like a hot, girl version of my dad.
演出结束后 我们聊得很开心 然后就发生了
Afterwards, we kept talking, and...it just happened.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry,
但我想我可能对她产生了感情
but I think I may have real feelings for her.
听我说 你以后再也不许见她
Listen to me, you're never going to see Sherry ever again.
我得跟曼尼坦白
I have to tell Manny the truth.
你敢
Don't you dare.
坦白什么
Tell me what?
曼尼 对不起 但我... 亲了雪莉
Manny, I'm sorry, but...I kissed Sherry.
我觉得很过意不去
I feel terrible about it.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我会的
I will be.
等我把你打死我就舒坦了
After I kick your ass!
-给我过来 -赞啦
- Come on! - Oh, hell yeah!
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on!
曼尼 暴♥力♥永远不能解决问题
Manny, violence is never the answer.
孩子 你不知道你这会造成什么后果
Kid, you don't know what you're doing.
我当然知道
Uh, yes, I do.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表