I'm not afraid of you!
有这么多人在我就不怕
With... everyone else around.
好了 够了
Okay. That's enough.
真不敢相信你们所有人连一顿饭的工夫
I can't believe you all couldn't hold it together
都必须要吵起来
for one meal and not argue!
小卡 我们每次过节都是这样的
Cam, this is what we always do on the holidays.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
大不了的是
The big deal is that...
这可能是我们最后一次一起过圣诞了
this could be our last Christmas together.
-什么 -最后的圣诞
- What? - Last Christmas?
-少夸张了 -你是什么意思
- Stop being so dramatic. - What do you mean?
我的天 你要死了吗
Oh, my God. You're dying?
不 我不是要死了 是其他的理由
No, I'm not dying. It's something else.
他是故意暂停增加戏剧性吗
Is he pausing to be dramatic?
你新来的吗
What do you think?
-你能不能... -都是从秋天开始的
- Will you j- - It all started last fall.
有个球探来看了我的一场比赛 对我很满意
A scout came to one of my games and liked what he saw,
现在密苏里中北部大学在选总教练
and now I'm one of two finalists for the head coaching position
我是两个最终候选人之一
at the University of North Central Missouri.
-什么 -你是什么意思
- What? - What do you mean?
那可是大事
Hey, that's a big deal.
是的 他们让我飞过去
Yeah, they're flying me out to, uh,
见见体育部主任 假如一切顺利
meet the athletic director, and if all goes well...
开春我就能上任了
I could start this spring.
你为什么没跟我直说
W-Why didn't you just tell me?
因为我不想给你压力
'Cause I-I didn't want to stress you out
想等定了再说
until it was-it was real.
等等
So...wait.
你们真的要搬走吗
W-Would you guys really move?
米奇尔才不会搬去密苏里
Mitchell's not moving to Missouri.
他能做什么工作 起诉小镇酒鬼奥蒂斯吗
What would he do for work? Prosecute Otis, the town drunk?
不好意思 我们不是小县城
Excuse me. It's not Mayberry.
而且告诉你 我们镇上的害群之马
And I'll have you know, our town ne'er-do-well
是吸处方鼻喷上瘾的女性
is a female who's addicted to prescription nasal spray, so...
我还要补充
Okay, and-and-and just for the record, I...
我会去的
I would go.
这样才公平 小卡在这里住了这么久
I mean, it's only fair. Cam's been here forever.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
我知道 大伙
I know, you guys.
但这对他来说是个大机会
But this is an incredible opportunity for him.
我怎么能不同意
How could I say no?
你们不能走
You guys can't go!
我不希望宝宝的生活里没有你们
I don't want my babies growing up without you.
他们永远不会相信我的那些故事
They're never gonna believe my stories!
瞧 所以我才保密
See, this is why I kept it a secret.
我还在这里担心你们毁掉圣诞节
Here I was, worried about you all ruining Christmas,
结果现在被我毁了
and...now I've done it.
大家 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, everyone.
你完全不必抱歉
You have no reason to be sorry.
我很抱歉 我拆散家庭
Yes, I do. I break up families.
像伊丽莎白·泰勒一样
I'm Liz Taylor.
你为什么总是自比女人
Why is it never a man?
既然聊到这了 小卡舅舅
For what it's worth, Uncle Cam,
我的公♥司♥在纽约有分部
my company has an office in New York,
我说了我愿意被指派过去
and I said I'd be open to transferring,
说不定我才是拆散家庭的罪人
so I could easily break up the family.
你... 你从没跟我们提过啊
You -- You never mentioned this to us.
对了 我也跟我公♥司♥诺普说
Yeah, and I told NERP that I would be
我愿意去巴黎分公♥司♥工作
open to working at the Paris office.
迪兰跟我也一直很想去那里住
I mean, Dylan and I have always wanted to live there.
等等
Wait.
你要把双胞胎带去法国吗
Y-You'd take the babies to France?
我们... 我们其实有考虑过这想法
We -- We -- We've talked about it.
抱歉 你们一看着我时我就紧张
Sorry. I get nervous when you're all looking at me.
我也申请了
A-And I applied
伦敦的名校皇家戏剧艺术学院
to the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London.
我也有可能会去那里啊
I could end up there.
对对对 这超"有可能"
Yeah, that's a real possibility.
如果大家都要各奔东西
Listen, if everyone's taking off,
或许我们也可以去棕榈泉买♥♥那套房♥子
maybe we buy that house in Palm Springs,
多多在那里享受人生
spend a little more time there.
意思是明年圣诞节有可能就剩下
And that means next Christmas would be
我与菲尔还有一些可怜的小火腿[猪]吗
me and Phil and some sad little ham?
乔不会跟着外公外婆走吗
Oh, wouldn't Joe go with Grandpa and Gloria?
抱歉 亲爱的 我只是又醉又伤感罢了
Sorry, sweetie. I'm just drunk and upset.
气氛一下就哀伤了起来
This got sad.
好歹现在还没有人要离开嘛
Right. Well, no -- no one's leaving now.
-在还有机会时珍惜并享受彼此的陪伴吧 -对啊
- You know, so let's just enjoy each other while we still can. - Yes!
-对吧 -没错 来帮忙我把沙拉弄好 米奇
- Right? - Yes. Help me with the salads, Mitch.
-好的 没问题 -来吧
- Yes. Okay. - u202dYes.
我们速速就回
We'll be right back.
菲尔
Phil...
我去那个面试是因为我爱你
I took that interview because I love you,
我不想毁了我们之间的关系
and I don't want to screw up our relationship.
我不想我们最后变成克莱尔与杰
I don't want to end up like Claire and Jay.
你想太多了 我们相处得可开心了
Please. You and I have been doing great.
那是因为我有所保留
Because I hold back.
我其实很有主见
I have strong opinions
但我一直没说出来 因为不想跟你有冲突
that I don't tell you because I want to get along.
什么想法啊
Like what?
有什么想法都可以跟我说啊
You can tell me anything.
比如公交站长椅的广♥告♥牌
Like that bus bench sign.
我觉得太傻里傻气了
I think it's goofy.
我们的视力都很好 为什么要戴眼镜啊
If we have 20/20 vision, why are we wearing glasses?
我明白了
I get it.
我只是想要在我国现在这纷纷扰扰之际
I just wanted to bring a little joy to our country
为人♥民♥注入一点欢乐气氛 但你不是我国人
in this tumultuous time, but you're not from here,
所以对你来说这点根本无所谓
so maybe it doesn't matter as much to you.
你看你这样子
You see?
我明白了
Yes.
懂了 我很玻璃心
Yes. I'm sensitive.
但我还是需要啊
But I-I need this.
需要一个人可以提出意见来跟我进行智慧的碰撞
New ideas, someone -- someone to push up against me.
说实话 你是这世上
And honestly, I can't think of anyone
我最能接受来跟我碰撞的人了
I'd rather have pushing up against me than you.
菲尔 我忍♥好多年了
Ay, Phil, it's been years.
我不能再假装没听到你词里的歧义了
I can't pretend I don't hear those anymore.
听到什么
Hear what?
是啦 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
伊瑟拉视界的事是我自己签的字
I did sign off on that whole... Ezravision thing.
不是你的错
Mm-hmm. It's not your fault.
其实我...
Well, I, uh...
我会有点犟嘴或许是我觉得自己也有责任
I might be a little defensive because I feel responsible.
而狗床的生意... 并不蠢啦
And dog beds aren't -- they're not stupid.
狗狗开心主人就开心嘛 对吧
People are happy when their dogs are happy, right?
我的确是在拯救世界啦
Well, I'm definitely saving lives,
但这生意也是没有一飞冲天[离开橱柜界]
but, I mean, they're not... exactly flying off the shelf.
你是想拖我跟你一起下水吗
You were trying to bring me aboard a sinking ship?
我是想要邀请你来跟我一起拯救它
Well, I was bringing you aboard to -- to save it,
就算你都救不起也没关系 我...
or even if you couldn't, I-I...
我只是很想念跟你一起打拼啦
I just miss working together.
给我一种重新当个好爸爸的机会
I feel it gave me a second chance with you.
有的 真的有 老爸
It did. It did, Dad.
我心里对你无冤无仇了
And we're good now.
所以是时候我该离巢去展翅高飞
So, it's time for me to go and prove myself on my own.
你看看
Look at this.
对我来说 10秒钟前 你也才那么大
10 seconds ago, that was you.
我得确保我跟他不需要第二次机会来修复
I gotta make sure he and I don't need a second chance.
小心啦
Yeah. Well, watch out.
感觉很快他就得去当你的员工了
Pretty soon, he's gonna be working for you.
我不知道他有没有来商界闯荡的头脑
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表