- Hi, honey. - Lily!
老妹 你好啊
Hey, girl, hey.
我就知道 你们都在躲我
I knew it. You're hiding.
-没有啊 -没没没
- No, no, no. - Oh, no, no.
-他们在躲 但我们没有 -我们没有啊
- T-They are, but we're not. - We're not.
所以我就应该爱自己 但你们不吗
So, I'm supposed to love who I am, but you guys don't?
说一套做一套
Hypocrites.
严厉的爱吗 我们很喜欢她
Tough love time? We dig her.
但刚才的话真的有点太毒
It comes off a little mean.
她不是毒 她说得对
She's not mean. She's right.
我们为什么要这么过分追求外表
I mean, why are we so obsessed with how we look?
好让别人想跟我们"睡"啊
So people will have sex with us?
但自信就是最性感的东西
But confidence is the sexiest thing.
这话听起来就很傻白甜 对吧
That sounds stupid, doesn't it?
抱歉 见笑了
I'm sorry.
别盯着我看了
Look at someone else.
好啦 但是呢
Okay, but you know what?
自信的确是最重要的东西
Confidence is the most important thing.
你们看 或许我们失去了一些美貌
And look, maybe we've lost a little of our beauty,
但我们也有很多值得自豪的事物啊
but we have a lot to be proud of.
我是个副校长 还是个父亲
I-I'm a vice principal, I'm a dad,
也是全市第一个公开出柜的橄榄球教练
I'm the city's first openly gay football coach.
我是个政♥府♥检察官
And -- And I'm a state prosecutor.
罗纳多拥有自己的生意与家庭
Ronaldo has a business and a family.
而波比呢...
And -- And Bobby...
的确 他的事业是不怎么红火
I mean, sure, his career's not on fire,
但他保持得挺年轻 他都50岁了呢
but he looks great, and he's 50.
我才37岁 你个恶毒老妖怪
I'm 37, you wicked old witch!
但重点是...
But -- But the point --
我的重点是 到我们这岁数
Hey, the point is, at our age,
我们已经赢得了怎么舒服怎么来的权利
we have earned the right to be comfortable with who we are.
现在我们全部出去
Now, let's get out there, set good examples
给孩子 以及过度娇惯的宠物树立好榜样吧
for our children and our overly pampered pets.
朋友们一起吗
You with me?
♪ 我爱大只佬 也爱树墩子 ♪
♪ I like big boys, itty-bitty boys ♪
♪ 乡村男孩 城市男孩 ♪
♪ Mississippi boys, inner-city boys ♪
♪ 喜欢别着领结的小鲜肉 ♪
♪ I like the pretty boys with the bow tie ♪
♪ 指甲干干净净 头发酷炫有型 ♪
♪ Get your nails did, let it blow-dry ♪
♪ 我爱大胡子 也爱花美男 ♪
♪ I like a big beard, I like a clean face ♪
♪ 照单全收不歧视 来给老娘尝一口 ♪
♪ I don't discriminate, come and get a taste ♪
♪ 从花♥花♥公♥子♥到基佬姐妹 ♪
♪ From the playboys to the gay boys ♪
♪ 尽情收割 男孩们 你是我最爱的男孩 ♪
♪ Go and slay, boys, you my fave boys ♪
♪ 男孩们 ♪
♪ Boys ♪
♪ 男孩们 ♪
♪ Boys ♪
♪ 男孩们 ♪
♪ Boys ♪
♪ 让老娘神魂颠倒 ♪
♪ Make a girl go crazy ♪
♪ 四 三 二 ♪
♪ Four, three, two, ow ♪
♪ 男孩们 ♪
♪ Boys ♪
♪ 男孩们 ♪
♪ Boys ♪
♪ 男孩们 ♪
♪ Boys ♪
♪ 让老娘欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥ ♪
♪ Make a girl go crazy ♪
♪ 四 三 二 ♪
♪ Four, three, two, ow ♪
随着年龄渐长
The older we get,
要跟上生活变化的脚步也越来越难
the harder it is to keep up with life's changes.
我们紧抓着过去的自己
We hold on to who we once were
仿佛那是自己唯一能快乐的模样
like it's the only way we could be happy.
-再见啦 小家伙 -再见啦
- Bye, buddy. - Bye, buddy.
再见
Bye-bye.
但高风险也意味着高报酬
But there are huge rewards when we take risks,
拥抱新的经历
embrace new experiences.
我是个自豪的中年男子
I am a proud middle-aged man.
这就是我的模样 我觉得自己很性感
This is what I look like, and I think I look sexy!
你们是把本美男当隐形人了吗
Am I literally invisible to you people?!
我好为我们两个骄傲啊
You know, I am so proud of us.
我们今天超越了自己
We overcame a lot today.
卸下了那些羞耻感 感觉人都轻盈了
Yeah, you know, I feel so much lighter without all that shame.
不过说实在的
Although, I-I guess it wouldn't hurt us
我们要是真能轻一点应该也不错
if we were actually lighter.
我们是也可以吃更健康 然后再多多运动啦
Yeah. I mean, we could exercise more and both eat better.
我们把一些诱惑给丢掉应该也会有帮助
It would help if we got rid some of these temptations, you know.
我们并不需要有三种不同的意粉
We don't need three different kinds of pasta.
对啊 还有... 帕玛森乳酪 多脂奶油
Right, and, you know, Parmesan cheese, heavy cream...
这些都只是无营养卡路里跟脂肪罢了
I mean, it's just empty calories and fat.
我们今晚要做阿尔弗雷多白脱奶油面吧
We're totally making fettuccine Alfredo, aren't we?
那当然 下次泳池派对还有几个月呢
Damn straight. We don't have another pool party for months.
我去给水加盐
I'll salt the water.
我去拿酒
I'm gonna get wine.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表