-再往这边来一点 再来点 -好的
- Just a little bit more. A little bit more. - Okay, all right.
然后...
And...
惊喜哦
Surprise!
来跟"启示3000"打个招呼吧
Say hello to the Revelation 3000,
目前市场上最先进的智能冰箱
the most advanced smart fridge on the market.
我感觉我们没钱去买♥♥
Something tells me we can't afford
黛安娜·罗斯在大庄家赌场酒店的演出票了
to see Diana Ross at Pechanga anymore.
接下来是最棒的部分 准备好了吗
Ooh, here's the best part. You ready?
你好 布丽吉特
Hello, Bridget.
你好 有什么能效劳的
Hello, how can I help?
布丽吉特是人工智能助理
Bridget is the A.I. Assistant
可以帮忙整理杂货
that will help organize our groceries
和我们的生活
and our lives.
她已经帮我创建一个播放清单了
She's already created me a playlist,
帮我把日历同步了
she's synced my calendars,
她还创建了明星八卦提醒...
she created a celebrity gossip alert...
说到八卦...
Speaking of gossip --
你听说胡娇夫夫的事了吗
Did you hear about Pepper and Ronaldo?
没有 怎么了
No, what?
传闻是 他们最近邀请了
Word is, they recently invited
一个第三方加入到他们的感情关系中
a third party into their relationship.
-那个男人是谁 -不是男的 是女的
- Who is he? - You mean, who is she.
怎么会 我都不知道他们认识女人啊
How?! I didn't even know they knew any women!
显然 他们是在一个实验性相亲网站上认识她的
Apparently, they met her on an experimental dating site
那网站叫"缘分发展天注定"
called "Let's Just See What Happens."
是我的提醒
Oh, oh, that's me.
我得快点走了
Oh, I gotta run.
我今天要连续开两场会
I got back-to-back meetings today
晚上还要参加聚餐
and then I got a team dinner tonight.
小卡 你...又要聚餐吗
Cam, no you -- Another one?
-那已经是你这周第三次聚餐了 -是啊
- That's your third one this week. - Yeah.
我今天也很忙 谢谢你的过问啊
I also have a busy day, thank you for asking.
今天很忙吗
Busy day?
如果我帮你订购你最爱的杂货 能帮到你吗
Would it be helpful if I ordered some of your favorite groceries?
你 你可以做到吗
You -- You can do that?
谢谢你...
Thank you...
我叫布丽吉特
Bridget.
谢谢你 布丽吉特
Thank you, Bridget.
你前面有说要买♥♥更多的胡椒吗
Did I hear you say you need more pepper?
不是 胡娇是我们的一个朋友
Oh, no, Pepper's just a friend.
如果小卡刚刚不是急着离开
And if Cam wasn't in such a rush to get out of here,
我们就能谈谈他在做一件多么疯狂的事了
we'd be talking about what an insane thing he's doing.
几乎和跟家电说话一样疯狂
Almost as insane as talking to an appliance.
你刚刚似乎提到了第三方
You mentioned a third party?
讲真 谁会把网上刚认识的人
Yeah, honestly, who just meets someone online
邀请到家里来住啊
and then invites them into their house?
然后我会向客户们展示
And then I would show the client
过去一年有比较性的已售房♥屋
comparable sales from the past year.
我布置的作业 是呈现一个吸引人的销♥售♥推介
The assignment was to present a compelling sales pitch,
不是用无止尽的房♥地♥产♥陈腔滥调把我无聊死
not bore me with endless real-estate cliches.
你为何 夫人...
What gives, Mrs...
普里契特夫人
Mrs. Pritchett?
我没有...
Oh, I didn't...
你要如何...
What would you...?
你要如何...
What would you...?
不好意思 你这也算是句子吗
I'm sorry, are -- are -- are those sentences?
为何要这么严苛
Why so harsh?
因为歌♥洛莉亚在这方面有独特的天赋
Because Gloria's gift is that special.
堪称划时代的房♥地♥产♥天才
A generational real-estate talent.
我必须狠狠地逼她更优秀才行
I have to push her that hard.
她也希望我这么做 优秀的学生都希望这样
She wants me to. All the great ones do.
菲尔对我太刻薄了
Phil is so mean to me.
17926号♥安全与健康法规
Health and Safety Code 17926.
一氧化碳警报
Carbon monoxide alarm!
12955号♥政♥府♥法规
Government Code 12955.
多家庭住所
Multi-family dwellings!
《民法》第1101.1条
Civil Code 1101.1.
管道
Plumbing!
不对 是固定装置
No, fixtures!
-等等 是... -你落后了
- Wait, it's -- - You're dragging.
-我知道 -莉比 说
- Ooh, I know it! - Libby, go!
《民法》第1101.1条要求1994年之前
Civil Code 1101.1 requires plumbing re-installment
建造的所有住♥宅♥中都要重新安装水管
of all residential properties built before 1994.
正确
Yes!
某人认真听讲了哦
Someone is paying attention.
很难不认真听
It's hard not to.
你关于房♥产法规的说唱式课程
Your rap-lectures on property codes
既包含了各种信息 又有放克风
are both informative and funky.
我注意到你的杯子丢了
Oh, I noticed that you lost your mug,
于是我给你买♥♥了个新的
so I just went ahead, got you a new one.
塑料的吗
Plastic?
她一定是想搞死海龟
She must hate the sea turtles.
"全国最优秀教师"
"State's Greatest Teacher."
我本来想买♥♥印着"全世界最优秀"的那个
I was gonna get you one that said "World's Greatest,"
但我不想显得太过拍马屁
but I didn't want to look like a suck-up.
太迟了 死书呆
Too late, nerd.
普里契特夫人 请尊重课堂
Mrs. Pritchett, respect the classroom.
要发泄不满都要用假咳嗽来掩盖
All outbursts should be couched in a fake cough.
好了 在午餐休息前 有个小提醒
Okay, before we break for lunch, uh, just a brief reminder --
我给予本季度最优秀学生的奖励是
I will be rewarding this quarter's top student
是不带薪 不署名的实习机会
with an unpaid, uncredited internship.
太棒了
Yes!
我明天会公布最后得分和赢家的姓名
I'll tally final grades and post the winner tomorrow.
-谁在乎啊 -谢谢配合 艾克
- Who cares! - Thank you, Ike.
作为老板 同时间进行的多个项目
As a boss, I have to be kept in the loop
都必须保证知会到我
on several different projects at a time.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
"知会"这个词我是不是用得太频繁了
Am I saying "In the loop" Too much?
不 我们的读者会很爱你的
No, our readers are gonna love you.
好极了 太好了
Oh, great. Good.
我看看 你刚刚提到
Let's see, you said
你女儿目前在南极做科研
your daughter's doing research in Antarctica.
是的
Yes.
能不能让我们见见你的其他家人
Any chance we could meet the rest of the clan?
当然不行
Hell, no.
这可是《第一把娇椅》杂♥志♥的封面报道
This was for the cover of Corner Office Magazine.
那对女总裁来说 几乎等同于《时尚》杂♥志♥了
I mean, that's basically Vogue for female CEOs.
最近 我们家似乎更适合
Lately, my family has seemed more suited
鳄鱼农场的广♥告♥看板
to a gator-farm billboard.
♪ 康城赛马唱这首歌♥ ♪
♪ Camptown ladies sing this song ♪
♪ 嘟哒 嘟哒 ♪
♪ Doo-dah, doo-dah... ♪
这一般能让他们睡着的
Ugh, this usually makes them sleep.
宝宝
Babies.
宝宝
Babies.
天啊 有用呢
Oh, my God, it worked.
我早上四点喂孩子的时候学到的小技巧
Yeah, a little trick I learned doing the 4:00 a.m. feeding.
你不用这么做 他们不是你的宝宝
Oh, you don't have to do that, they're not your babies.
我妈怎么不来帮忙
Why isn't mom helping?
我不介意熬夜的
You know, I actually don't mind staying up.
我一直在看一部超长剧《女性杀手[气过头]》
I've been watching marathons of "Snapped."
这部剧讲的是被迫犯罪的女性
It's a show about women driven to violent crime.
我喜欢这部剧 可能是因为我知道
I probably like it 'cause I know
我没什么好担心的 特别是
I have nothing to worry about when it comes to --
-爸 -宝贝
- Dad! - Honey.
♪ 康城赛马唱这首歌♥ ♪
♪ Camptown races sing this song -- ♪
停停停 对不起 真对不起
Stop, stop, stop. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我感觉不太好
I-I'm not feeling well.
你们自己去迪士尼吧 别管我了
You guys are gonna have to go to Disneyland without me.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 你们快出发吧
Yeah, absolutely. You should hit the road.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表