直到我们开启人生新的篇章
Until our next chapter.
我现在只是随便想点主意 但...
I'm just brainstorming here, but, uh...
或许我们可以去延宕多年的横跨我国房♥车旅了
maybe we take a long-delayed RV trip across the United States,
并跟职棒大联盟每一队的吉祥物人偶合照
get selfies with all the Major League baseball mascots.
我肯定是超爱你 因为我觉得听起来好有意思啊
I must really love you, 'cause that sounds fun.
他们真的要离开了
They're really leaving.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
跟所有父母一样
What people have always done.
为游子留一盏门廊灯
Leave the porch light on.
总有一天他们会回来
They come back.
各位
Everyone!
在我们叫的车来之前 我想说几句
I would like to, um, say a few words before our car comes.
其实就是两个简单的字 谢谢
Two simple words, actually... thank you...
小卡
Aww, Cam.
让我有被欢迎进这个大家庭的感觉
...for making me feel so welcome in this family.
-当然啦 我们都爱你 -你是我们的家人
- Of course. We love you. - You are family.
一个教会了我许多事物的家庭
A family that taught me so much.
从杰那里 我学会了直接点别废话
From Jay, I learned to get to the point.
从小乔这里 我学会了...
From little Joe, I learned...
小卡 我们就几分钟时间 能不能...
Cam, we only have a few minutes. Why don't...
我们能不能来拍全家福呢
Why don't we take that family picture, huh?
好 来拍吧
Yeah, let's do that.
-好主意 -你抱雷克斯吧
- Great idea. - You got Rex?
我抱他
I got him.
我知道大多数人在这种时刻会多愁善感
I know people tend to get mushy in moments like this,
尽管你要去环游世界
but with you headed around the world
我要去上大学...
and me headed off to college...
我们会保持联♥系♥的
We'll stay close.
你为什么从来不写诗给我啊
How come you never wrote a poem for me?
你还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
所有的诗都是写给你的啊
They were all for you.
外衣[西语]
Chaqueta.
帽子[西语]
Sombrero.
你是...
What are you?
我知道你是阳性词[阳刚的]
I know you're masculine.
-你到底是出了什么问题 -你在说什么呢
- What is wrong with you? - What are you talking about?
你的举止很奇怪 快吓死我了
You're acting crazy, and it's scaring me.
你还很年轻 不应该像个老头子一样
You're too young to be acting like an old man.
你叫谁老头子呢
我不是生你的气 但我...
我在为了你学西语
惊喜吧 亲爱的
我最近一直在用这个学习应用
I've been using this app, you know,
这样我今年夏天
so I'll know what's going on
跟你去哥伦比亚时我才会知道都发生了什么
when I go with you to Colombia this summer.
你要来吗
You're coming?!
过去12年来你一直盯着我的家人看
You've been staring at my family for 12 years.
我为了你 去盯你家人一个夏天也很合理
Least I can do is stare at yours for one summer.
你真是太好了
You're wonderful.
但不许盯他们
But no staring,
也永远永远不许走同一条路线两次
and never, ever take the same route twice.
杰 你会喜欢那里的
Ay, Jay, you're gonna love it.
好啦 大伙们 都挤过来
Okay, everybody, squeeze in.
都挤过来拍照
Squeeze in for the picture.
好
Okay.
好 过来了
Yeah. Yep. Okay.
好的
Alright.
完美 我拍好了
Perfect. I got it!
好
Okay.
我都有点不想松手了
I kind of don't want to let go.
是啊
Yeah.
对啊 我也是
Yeah, me neither.
虽然现在是米奇舅舅与小卡要走 但...
I mean, it's Mitch and Cam now, but...
他们三个也马上要走了
it's these three next.
谁知道我们下次再相聚会是何时
Who knows when we'll all be together again.
为什么这么难啊
Why is this so hard?
这都是我们今天大概第7次要告别了
We've done this like seven times already today.
会这么难是因为我们之间的感情非同凡响
It's hard because not everybody gets to have what we have.
米奇尔 我把滑冰的奖杯放到你行李箱里了
Mitchell, I put the skating trophy in your suitcase.
我想先放你那边
I want you to have it first...
这样到时候你才会带回来给我
...so that I know you'll come back.
好吧 我来当个模范
Okay, um... I'm gonna set an example
第一个先放手
and be the first one to let go.
太难受了
It was awful.
人生变化如风云莫测
Life is full of change...
有时风大 有时雨小
some big, some small.
很久以前我就学会了 人可以逆风雨前行
I learned a long time ago, you can fight it...
也可以尝试迎风潇洒起舞
...or you can try to make the best of it.
房♥车旅行
如果有爱你的人在身旁 这一切会轻松许多
And that's all a lot easier if you've got people who love you...
人生再大的风风雨雨 也能笑脸相迎浑不怕
...helping you face whatever life throws at you.
至少这信念令我夜以成眠
At least, that's what helps me sleep at night.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表