我一旦决定 就一条路走到底 绝不回头
I make decisions, move forward, don't look back.
绝不后悔
No regrets.
大家听我说一下
Hey, everyone?
我要感谢你们来参观
Um, I just want to thank you all for coming
我们的新家
to see our new home
认识一下我们的宝贝新室友雷克斯福德
and meet our precious new roommate, Rexford.
我还要感谢我最棒的丈夫 小卡
And, uh, I also want to thank my wonderful husband, Cam,
都是在他的领导下 才有现在这一切
who really led the charge and made all of this possible.
这是我人生中最幸福的时刻
I-I couldn't be happier right now,
这一切都是因为他
and it's all because of him.
要是他放弃
Now, if I could just get him
跟我抢被子就更好了
to give up hogging the covers, huh?
我为你放弃的还不够多吗
'Cause I haven't given up enough for you!
太尴尬了
This is so embarrassing.
我刚意识到罗纳多是要给我法式咸派
I just realized Ronaldo was offering me quiche.
所以你本来都不打算告诉我你收到邀约吗
So, y-you were never gonna tell me you got offered the job?
因为看到你好像很开心
It's just that you seemed so happy,
我没办法要求你放弃这一切
and I couldn't ask you to give that up.
小卡 这几年你一直想搬到
Cam, you've been wanting to move closer
离你家近点的地方
to your family for years,
这又是你梦想的工作
and... and this is your dream job.
不
No.
不 这是换我来支持你的机会
No. T-This is my chance to be there for you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
听我说 我不在乎我们住在哪里
Look, I-I don't care where we live,
只要你在我身边
as... as long as you're there by my side.
永远都在
Always.
好啦 我们喝点香槟来庆祝一下
Alright, now let's celebrate with some champagne!
好啊
Yeah!
米奇尔 米奇尔 你说得太感人了
Mitchell. Mitchell. That was beautiful.
所有人都盯着我看
Well, everyone was looking at me.
我特么还能说什么
What the fuck was I supposed to say?
你怎么样了
How are you feeling?
没有他们整天在我们家晃 会感觉挺怪的吧
Uh, it's gonna be weird without them being here all the time.
还有他们新领养的小孩
Plus, they got the new kid.
可怜的小家伙
Poor guy's gonna grow up
得看着密苏里衣柜长大
with those Missouri closets,
会以为那里的衣柜是正常的呢
thinking that's normal.
米奇毫不犹豫地决定离开真令人感动啊
It was sweet how Mitch didn't have to think twice about going.
他自己说的 轮到他去支持小卡了
Well, it's like he said, it's his turn to support Cam.
这差不多也是我一直努力为你做的
Almost the same thing I'm trying to do for you,
但我这样只会惹你生气
except I'm pissing you off.
因为你总是不按我想要的方式来啊
Because you won't do anything the way that I would do it!
我没听到有人抱怨啊
I don't see anyone else complaining.
这就是最糟糕的地方 没人需要我
That's the worst part... that nobody needs me.
都2020年了 我不该被白人老头抢走工作
It's 2020. I shouldn't be losing jobs to an old white man.
曼尼想家的时候
When Manny gets homesick,
你觉得他会给谁打电♥话♥
who do you think he's gonna call?
乔做噩梦的时候 他会找谁
When Joe has a nightmare, who does he want?
我坐在这里
And when I'm sitting here
为米奇尔要离开而伤心
already sad about Mitchell leaving,
你觉得我希望谁到这屋里陪我
who do you think I want to walk into this room?
-我吗 -当然了
- Me? - Of course!
我知道是怎么回事了
And I think I know what's going on here.
你为了工作感到愧疚 不要这样
You're feeling guilty about working. Don't.
你觉得我以前工作会因为你在家
Do you think I ever felt guilty working
操持一切而愧疚吗
while you held down the fort here?
-你当然没有 -是的 所以现在轮到你
- You sure didn't. - No, and now it's time
去外面的世界闯荡一番了
for you to go out into the world and crush it.
然后你在家操持一切
While you hold down the fort
还要保持美丽哦
and look pretty?
我可不只是花瓶而已
Well, I'm not just a sex object.
我还有别的强项
I have other gifts.
-这一天真够呛 -是啊
- That was a crazy day. - Yeah.
我今晚可能都要睡不着了
I think I'm gonna be up for a while tonight.
你要不要躺床上系好安全带
You want to buckle yourself into bed
我载着你兜风 直到你睡着
and I'll drive you around till you fall asleep?
我不想睡在汽车道上了
You know, I-I don't want to sleep in the driveway.
我不想 我想睡在我们家里
I don't. I want to sleep in our house,
跟我们的孩子 所有孩子一起
with our kids... all of them.
今天看了米奇尔跟小卡
With what's going on with Mitchell and Cam,
我觉得家人正在逐渐离我们而去
I just feel like we're losing enough family as it is.
巧了
It's funny.
我也这样觉得
I was feeling that, too.
你之前把话说得太绝了
You came down so hard on them earlier.
-我要去告诉他们好消息 -你想得美
- I'll go give 'em the good news. - Like hell you will!
太好了 你们回来了
Oh, good. You're home.
对 你弟弟跟姐姐在吗
Yeah. Are your brother and sister here?
我要跟你们聊一下关于住家的情况
I want to talk about this whole living situation.
-对 -其实问题解决了
- Yeah. - Actually, problem solved.
-什么 -我要搬到瑞士
- What? - I'm moving to Switzerland.
-什么 -他们要把我的研究团队转移过去
- What? - They're transferring my research team there.
而且有包住跟很多其他的东西
I get housing and everything.
所以你们的问题也解决了
So you're good.
你是说瑞士卷那个瑞士吗
Like, hot chocolate Switzerland?
-你说了我们的事情了吗 -只说了我的
- Did you tell them our news? - Uh, just mine.
迪兰跟我也要搬出去了
Dylan and I are moving out, too.
但你们不是非搬不可啊
Oh, but you don't have to!
我们想搬 你们说得对
Well, we want to. You guys are right.
我们是该走了
It's time for us to go.
我们算过了 发现我们有一百万美元
We did the math, and we realized we had a million dollars.
然后让艾丽克斯帮我们验算了一下 发现没有
Then we had Alex check the math, and turns out we don't,
但是足以住一套小公♥寓♥了
but we do have enough for a cute apartment.
现在大家不做动物测试了
Now that they don't test on animals,
我工作的时候可以做临床试验赚点外快
I've made extra money doing clinical trials at work.
挺费时的 但是迷宫挺好玩[动物实验]
The hours are long, but the mazes are fun.
太好了 你们都在
Sweet. You're all here.
没事了 我会搬出去
Everyone can relax. I'll be the one who goes.
不不不 卢克
Oh, no, no, Luke.
-没关系的 -不不不 我之前撒谎了
- It's okay. - No, no, no, no. I lied before.
我其实有收到俄勒冈大学的消息
I actually did hear back from the University of Oregon.
我被录取了
I got in.
-亲爱的 -太棒了
- Oh, honey! - Amazing!
太了不起了
That's wonderful!
我们为你骄傲
We're so proud of you!
-太棒了 卢克 -是啊 恭喜
- That's amazing, Luke! - Yeah. Congrats.
等等 你们都要搬出去吗
Wait. You're... You're all moving out?
是吗 我们都要吗
Really? We are?
-是的 -好奇怪
- Yeah. - Weird.
阿尔文的电♥话♥
Oh! It's Arvin.
抱歉 我得去接一下
Sorry, I've got to respond to it.
是工作上的事
It's a work thing.
我要去准备下 有个约会
I've got to get ready. I've got a date.
他们又开始了
Oh, there they are.
你们肯定不会怀念这个的
Bet you're not gonna miss that.
卢克 我在里面
Oh! Luke, I'm in here!
-你在干嘛 -出去
- What are you doing?! - Oh, get out!
我会想念这一切的
I am gonna miss this.
我也是
Me too.
大家都走了
Everybody's gone.
是这样的
Look.
我还没有给学校回复
I haven't called the college yet.
我想先跟你商量
I wanted to talk to you first.
我知道你刚才在楼上是装大度 而且...
I know you were being generous up there, and...
你知道我的 我在哪里都能开心的
You know me. I-I can be happy anywhere.
是真的
No, seriously.
过一段时间 我就会把这个地方忘干净了
After some time, I-I'll forget all about this place.
我们的儿子是以这条街命名的
We named our son after the street.
那我们就把他的名字改成新的街名
So we'll just change his name to the new street.
教练的住处是在十三大道
The coach's house is at the intersection
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表