在同一天内
In the same day.
在我们分开的那一天
On the day we parted...
我们约定好会在这个情人节在此相见
we promised to meet here on this Valentine's Day
来重燃我们的爱火
to rekindle our love.
但谁知道呢
Who knows?
她记得这件事的几率非常...
The chances of her even remembering --
偶买♥♥噶
Oh, mon dieu.
-克莱尔 -克莱尔
- Claire! - Claire!
你好
Bonjour.
哈喽
Hello.
骚瑞 对不起
I'm -- I'm so sorry.
"骚瑞" 你怎么知道我懂英语呢
"Sorry"? H-How did you know I speak English?
祝您旅途愉快
Have a nice visit.
不好意西
Excusez-moi.
宰哪李...
Um... ou se trouve, um...
你想要去哪里
What are you looking for?
看蒙娜丽莎 去麦当劳
Mona Lisa? McDonald's?
都在那个方向
Both are that way.
先提醒你 我们法国这里餐点都是正常大小
Heads up, the portions here are normal-size.
你怎么知道我是美国人 我的口音有那么蹩脚吗
H-How did you know I'm American? Is my accent that bad?
我们穿着一样啊
We're dressed the same.
没需要这么人身攻击我吧
There's no reason to attack me.
杰在哪里
Hey. Where's Jay?
我觉得他好像紧张了
I think he's nervous.
他已经换了三次衣服
He has changed his outfit three times.
如果娶我的体验也是这样 那还真是不容易
If this is what it's like to be married to me, it's no picnic.
我们有个麻烦
We have a problem.
我得带你看个东西 跟我来
I have to show you something. Come here.
波尔·桑德斯
Burl Saunders!
很接近了 是厄尔·钱伯斯
Close. Earl Chambers.
得奖的人不是杰
Jay isn't getting the award.
他是来替他的前搭档厄尔领奖的人
He's accepting it on behalf of his ex-partner, Earl.
什么
What?
怎么会这样
How?
当博览会打来的时候
When the Expo called,
是曼尼负责跟他们交流的 因为他会说法语
Manny talked to them because he speaks French.
至少当时他是这么觉得的
At least, he thought he did.
我想解释 是因为法语的"酒店房♥间"
In my defense, the French word for "Hotel room"
听起来跟"钱伯"很像
sounds a lot like "Chamber."
是 是
Oh, oui, oui.
他们说要让你们住总统套房♥
They said you're putting you up in the royal suite.
以前好像是某个伯爵[厄尔]的房♥间
It used to be some earl's chamber.
我们衣柜界的人就是这样 格调就是高
That's closet people for you -- class all the way!
他来了 我们怎么做
Ah. He's here. What do we do?
什么都不做 跟他说实话
Nothing. Tell him the truth.
杰是个成年人了 他能承受
Jay's a grown man. He can handle it.
行 但如果他朝我喉咙攻过来了
Okay, but if he goes for my throat,
准备好打给"走 妖 妖"吧
be ready to dial neuf, un, un.
这个语言 就像是一群马在讲话
That language. It's like a bunch of horses talking.
看看这里 该来的都来了
Look at this place. Everybody's here.
柏林衣柜局的海因里希·穆勒
Heinrich Muler of Berlin Closet-stadt,
东京衣柜与罐装鲸鱼肉的苏珊·贞树
Susan Sadaki from Tokyo Closets and Canned Whale Meat.
衣柜界有头有脸的都来了
It's a regular who's who.
是啊 哪怕你说出了他们的名字 我还是对不上
Yeah, even when you say all their names.
我必须跟你说
You know, I gotta tell you,
这个奖真的是来得太及时了
this award couldn't have come at a better time.
在我失去衣柜公♥司♥后 有时我觉得
With my closet company gone, sometimes it feels like
我这一生并没有足以展现给人看的成就
I don't have anything to show for a lifetime of work,
仿佛我做过的一切都无足轻重
like it didn't matter.
但受到肯定我就知道不是了
But now I know it did.
是的
Yes.
在这里等我
Wait here.
我马上回来
I'll be right back. u202d
新计划 我要带他离开这里 我吸引他注意
New plan -- I'm getting him out of here, keeping him busy.
你去跟衣柜界的人谈
You go and talk to the closet people.
让他们把奖颁给他
Make them give him an award.
任何奖都行 他不会知道有何区别
Any kind of award. He won't know the difference.
-怎么做到 -贿赂啊
- How? - u202dBribe them.
黒函恐吓啊 色♥诱♥啊
Blackmail them. Seduce them.
我是没把你教好吗
Have I taught you nothing.
-菲尔 -克莱尔
- Phil? - u202dClaire.
-克莱尔 -基
- u202dClaire? - Guy?
天啊 你怎么会在这里
Oh, my God. What are you doing here?
克莱尔 你认识这"基"友吗
Claire, you know this Guy?
以前认识的啦
Well, um...I used to.
你们两个在这里做什么呢
What are you both doing here?
我来给你个情人节惊喜啊
I came to surprise you on Valentine's Day.
你记得你飞机上那个满脸绷带的人吗
You know the guy on the plane with all the face bandages?
那个人是我
That was me.
克莱尔 你难道忘了
Claire, do you not remember
你30年前跟我约好要在今日
asking me to meet you here in this cafe
在这个咖啡厅见面吗
exactly 30 years after we parted?
隐隐约约吧
Vaguely.
我真是疯了才会认为我有希望
I-I-I was crazy to think this could work out.
你这么美好的女人当然早就结婚了
Of course a woman as magnificent as you is married.
我并不想打扰你们浪漫的一天
I don't want to interfere with your day of romance.
我会独自一个人在我们的老地点徘徊
I will wander our old haunts alone
然后回我的酒店去
and return to my hotel
让如影随形的回忆将我包裹
in the ghostly embrace of our memories.
-再会 克莱尔 -行了 再见
- Adieu, Claire. - Okay, cool. Bye.
-是啊 -我们走
- Yeah. - u202dLet's go.
好了 大日子 满满的日程
Alright, big day. Lots of plans.
第一件事 进入角色
First things first, getting into character.
克劳德·比克斯比
Claude Bixby,
芥末大亨 天赋异禀
mustard magnate with a flair for --
菲尔 克劳德
Uh, Phil -- Claude --
你这样大费周章我很开心
I-I love that you're doing all of this,
但就这样甩掉基
but doesn't some tiny part of you
你心里没有一点内疚吗
feel guilty for ditching Guy?
他都等了我30年呢
I mean, he did wait for me for 30 years.
我们可以邀请他一起喝杯红酒
We could invite him for a glass of wine.
好吧
Fine.
但我警告你 假如他越界
But I'm warning you, if he gets out of line,
克劳德会空手道
Claude knows karate.
还会以色列格斗术 他母亲是犹太血统
And Krav Maga. He's Jewish on his mother's side.
我们往这边走 去博物馆
Let's go this way, to the museum.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我觉得他们在等我回去
I think they're expecting me back inside.
让他们等
Make them wait.
你以为新娘为什么都最后入场
Why do you think the brides arrive after everyone else?
你就是新娘
You're the bride.
是啊 我是新娘
Yeah, I'm the bride.
-那好 我们 -不不不
- Alright, let's -- - u202dNo, no, no.
其实是这边
You know what? It's this side.
-明天 -不
- So, tomorrow -- - u202dNo, no!
抱歉 其实是这边
You know what? I'm sorry. It's this way.
逗我玩吗
Are you kidding me?!
怎么了
What?!
太美了
How beautiful!
你好
Bonjour.
你好
B-Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
抱歉 不好意思
Pardon. Excusez-moi.
你好
Bonjour.
一位吗 先生
Une table pour un, monsieur?
克莱尔 还记得那次
Oh, Claire, remember that time
我们溜进了那家葡萄酒吧的酒窖
when we snuck into the cellar of that wine bar?
天哪 那时我们是那么年轻疯狂
Oh, God, we were so crazy and so young!
现在可不是了 你说什么 外婆
Not anymore. What's that, Grandma?
她已经当外婆了
She's a grandma now.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表