First date was a success, and we get an assist.
抱歉 我用了橄榄球的术语
S-- Uh, sorry -- football term.
并不是好吗
Eh, except it isn't.
对了 你接到的电♥话♥是谁打来的
Uh, by the way, what was that phone call you got?
简直要疯
Oh. Uh crazy.
是我们的领养中介
Our adoption agency.
很多年以前的那个吗
From years ago?
对啊 他们最近在搬移数据库
Y-Yeah, apparently, uh, they were migrating the database,
我们的档案意外被重启了 然后呢...
and somehow, our profile got accidentally reactivated and --
有人选了我们
and somebody picked us.
等等 选我们
Wait, picked us?
是指给我们小宝宝吗
A-As in there-- there's a baby?
对啊 是不是太疯狂了
I know. Wild, right?
那你... 你拒绝他们了吧
W-Well, you -- you told them no?
我觉得不跟你说就拒绝不太好
Well, it felt wrong until I talked to you about it,
但 我... 我会
but, yeah, I-I'll -- I will.
我会跟他们说的
I'll tell 'em.
今晚说那些故事真是很有趣呢
It was really fun telling those stories tonight.
对啊
Yeah.
让我换了一个角度来看待失去工作这件事
Really puts losing a job in perspective.
我们人生最好的那些回忆
You know, none of our best memories
跟工作完全没有任何关系
have anything to do with work.
反而全都是跟外面那个小姑娘有关
They all have to do with that little girl right out there.
你知道其实她也已经不小了吧
Well, you know, she's not so little anymore.
感觉牵手的时刻要到了
Oh. Oh, I think we're about to have a hand-holding moment.
我们这些年来对养孩子也十分有心得了吧
You know, we got pretty good at this parenting thing,
你觉得呢
didn't we?
我们今晚就得回复那个中介吗
so, uh, we -- we have to tell the agency tonight?
我们应该有24小时的时间可以做决定
Well, technically, we have 24 hours to, uh...decide.
好的
Okay.
杰
Jay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以后不会再给你下药了
I will never drug you again.
但是看到你吐露心事与诚实真的很好呢
But it was so nice to see you so open and honest.
我也当了一回"正直的亚伯"了
Yeah, I was a regular "Honest Abe."
美国总统林肯的外号♥
那是谁啊
Who's that?
偶尔释放一下感情或许也是件好事吧
It's probably good to be emotional every now and then.
或许我该练习练习不吃药就能做到那样
I should probably practice letting it out without a pill.
我很为你的表演感到骄傲呢
Hey, I was proud of you in that show you did.
我爱你
I love you!
我知道 同样的对话我们昨晚说过四次了
I know. We had this conversation four times last night.
真的吗
Really?
或许你该检查一下你都打给谁过
Um, maybe you should check your call history.
别啊
Oh, no.
你激励了我
You inspire me.
菲尔 或许就是因为那样
And I think I'm rude to you sometimes
所以我有时候会故意对你不太有礼
because I'm scared of that, Phil.
这是我绕着弯在说
This is a long way of saying
我想我终于有了最好的死党
I think I finally have a best friend.
你激励了我
You inspire me.
菲尔 或许就是因为那样
And I think I'm rude to you sometimes
缅怀玛莎·克拉默[剧中饰演杰的秘书玛格丽特]
她在2020年1月23日去世
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表