He got you, girl!
我说了我想要跟这帮孩子建立情感
You know, I said I wanted to bond with these kids,
绝对是做到了
and I sure did.
这可是十分硬核的"捆绑"
We had some hard-core bondage.
你绝对会被炒鱿鱼
You're gonna get fired.
我疲惫的一身骨头躺在这床上就舒服了
This bed feels good on my weary bones.
等等
Mmm!
有骨头
Bones.
-我需要经费重拍 -做梦吧
- I'm gonna need money for reshoots. - Not gonna happen.
有时候人生中也要知道何时该投降
Sometimes in life, you've got to know when to call it quits.
投降并不总是简单
It's not always easy.
承认自己的错误需要很大的勇气
It takes a lot of courage to admit your mistakes.
你唯一能做的就是尝试从错误中学习
The only thing you can do is try to learn from them
并继续向前迈进
and keep moving forward.
好啦 直升机很快就要到了
Anyways, the helicopter will be here soon.
我想是时候道别了
So, I guess this is goodbye.
别出去外面等
雪怪是真实存在的
我也会想你的
I'll miss you, too.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
世上最美妙的声音就是婴儿不哭的声音
There is no sound better than babies not crying.
我们能睡个爽啦
Mm, we're gonna get so much sleep.
又或者...
Or...
又来吗
Again?
我感觉我能表现得更好
I just feel like I could do better.
你表现很可以了
Oh, you were fine.
真的吗
Really?
太好了
Yes!
晚安
Mm. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
什么 那是什么 那是什么
What?! What is that?! What is it?!
海莉 你在干嘛
Haley! What are you doing?!
我又把自己锁门外了
I locked myself out again.
这下好了 "感谢"你们的大吼大叫啊
Great. Thanks for screaming.
要不... 反正我们醒着也是醒着...
Well... as long as we're both awake...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表