这个是我送的 这丝带算不上我的最佳作品
This one's from me. The ribboning isn't my best --
我患了腕管综合症
I have carpal tunnel.
我的新公♥司♥安排我入住了普雷斯科综合生活馆
My new company is putting me up at The Prescott,
一个奢华的住所 配备各种服务
a luxury residence with full amenities.
我承认 这种奢侈的生活
I admit, this extravagant lifestyle
让我有那么一点不舒服
can make me a little uncomfortable.
轻点 玛塔
Gentle, Marta!
又是蜡烛 谢谢了啊 各位
Another candle. Thanks, everyone.
艾丽克斯 你应该知道
Alex, you should know
楼下美发沙龙里的那个骗子
that a crook works at the hair salon downstairs --
威尼斯的阿道夫
Adolfo of Venice.
他不是给那些明星染发的吗
Isn't he the colorist to the stars?
谢谢询问 尽管我知道你知道这个事实
Thank you for asking even though I know you know.
我恨他
I hate him.
威尼斯的阿道夫实际上是
Adolfo of Venice is actually
贝克斯菲尔德的阿伦·卡普曼
Alan Carpman of Bakersfield.
我们当年一起成为理发师
We started as hairdressers together,
但他窃取了我的染发剂配方
but he stole my hair dye formula.
对于一个满是可爱成员的家庭来说
For a family of generally lovely people,
我们有好多宿敌啊
we sure have a lot of rivals.
虽然大家在这里很开心 但你们该走了
You know what, it's been fun, but it's time to go.
你还没拆开我和小卡送给你的蜡烛呢
You haven't even opened the candle that Cam and I got you.
我们不能参观一下整栋大楼吗
And don't we get a tour of the building?
这地方什么都有
This place has everything.
射箭场 鲨鱼池 以及...
Um, an archery range, a shark tank, a --
竟然还有西部世界
a Westworld?
抱歉 我有个大项目得交工了
Sorry, I've got a huge project due.
我们可以自己去探索
We can always just explore on our own.
实际上 你们不行
Actually, you can't.
公♥司♥有严格规定 客人都要在员工陪伴下才行
There's a strict "No unaccompanied guests" policy.
一旦我违反了 他们就会把我赶走
I violate that, they kick me out.
我会让泊车员把你们的车开出来的
I'll have the valet fetch your cars.
从这里就可以安排吗
Oh, you can do that from here?
是啊 一切都是自动的
Yeah, everything's automated.
只需要有住户身份码就可以了
You just need a resident ID code.
-再见 菲尔 -再见
- Bye, Phil. ?- Bye.
好了 我把车停在路旁了
All right, well, I parked on the street,
我们回家见吧
so I'll just meet you at home.
-再见 克莱尔 -我需要去一趟商场
- Bye, Claire. - I need to run to the mall.
你能从农贸市场买♥♥些牛排晚上吃吗
Would you pick up some steaks from the farmers market for tonight?
所以你还记得今晚是约会之夜
Oh, so you did remember it's date night.
你没回我的无纸化邀请函 让我还有点担心呢
I was a little worried after your response to my Paperless Post.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你知道我说的"或许"最终都是"确定参加"
You know my maybes always turn into will attends.
好的
Okay.
你和我上一次
When was the last time that you and I
一起准备浪漫晚餐是什么时候了
cooked a romantic dinner together?
我们上周才弄过啊
We did it last week.
我说的可不是简单地把热狗片撒在披萨上
I'm not talking about sprinkling hot dog slices on a DiGiorno's.
你就不能在我挨说之前把车开来吗
You couldn't bring my car before I got in trouble?
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直悄悄在网上当美食博主
I've been secretly moonlighting as an online food blogger,
账号♥叫"帽衫美食家"
"Foodie in a Hoodie"
是一个押韵的名字
it rhymes on the page.
我很快就收获了一大批粉丝
I've quickly developed a huge following,
普雷斯科综合生活馆有着全市最火的餐厅
and The Prescott is home to the city's hottest restaurant,
叫"什么餐厅"
called Pardon.
你好
Hello.
您好 先生
Ah, good day, sir.
请原谅 我是新来的
Forgive me. I'm new here.
我还在努力认识这里所有的住户
Still getting to know each of the tenants.
我是这里的管♥理♥员♥希金斯
I'm your concierge, Higgins.
你看着好眼熟啊 我们以前见过吗
You look so familiar. Have we met?
恐怕没有
'Fraid not, no.
不过经常有人这么说
I do get that a lot, though.
我长着一张大众脸 大众身材
I have an everyman face and body.
机器人崛起了
They're rising.
没错 芬利
Ah, yes, Finley.
它负责巡查大楼 搜出非住户
Patrols the building for non-residents
全靠运动感应器和面部扫描仪
using a motion sensor and face scanner.
确实非常有用 但它拥有独特的人类本事
Useful, yes, but does he have that uniquely human ability
能提前预料到人的每一项需求吗
to anticipate a person's every need?
喝椰子水吗
Coconut water?
我都没意识到我想喝水呢
I didn't even know I wanted this!
芬利 走开
Finley, away!
还有什么能帮到您的吗 先生
Anything else I can help you with, sir?
没了 我直接去餐厅
No. I'm just headed down to the restaurant.
什么
Pardon?
你们的 内部食堂
Your...in-house eatery.
什么
Pardon?
就是 服务生 餐具 每日特色菜
You know -- uh, waiters, cutlery, daily specials.
好像是叫"什么餐厅"
I think it's called Pardon.
-当然了 我的错 -没事
- Of course. My mistake. - It's all right.
请这边走
Right this way.
要躲避安保机器人会很棘手
Avoiding the security robot would be tricky,
但芬利有个弱点
but Finley had a weakness --
它只能侦测到在移♥动♥的人
he can only detect people if they're moving.
那值得冒险啊
And it was worth the risk --
"什么餐厅"的小汉堡号♥称是全世界最美味的
Pardon claimed to have the world's best beef slider,
我的粉丝全都超想看到我的点评
and my -- my followers are dying for a review.
除了一个人
Well, all but one.
我有个黑子
I have a troll.
网名叫"厨巨王走" 鬼知道那是什么
Screen name "Close to Utlaw," Wherever that is.
我们最近在评论里发生了撕逼大战
We recently got into a -- a heated comment war.
脏话乱飚 操爹骂娘
Insults were hurled, mothers disparaged.
谁能想到网络这么负能量呢
Who knew the Internet could be so negative?
一人位 我住这里
Table for one. I live here.
刚出来个空桌
Something just opened up.
好极了 带路吧 我住这里
Great, lead the way. I live here.
嗨 我初来乍到
Hi. Uh, I'm new here.
你能领我去放映室吗
Could you lead me to the screening room?
我觉得可以吧
I should think so.
在管家学院 我在领路方面可是全班第一名
At the butler academy, I led my class in leading.
这边请
This way.
最近 我搞到了有史以来
Recently, I got a special edition Blu-ray
最伟大的电影《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》的蓝♥光♥盘
of the best movie ever made, "Lawrence of Arabia."
据传 普雷斯科综合生活馆
Word is, The Prescott has
拥有最顶尖的放映室 带环绕声
a state-of-the-art screening room with surround sound.
知道它没有什么吗
Know what it doesn't have?
曼尼
Manny.
拜托 我觉得这里用推拉镜头才更合适吧
Hello! I would've gone with a tracking shot there.
希望他在沙漠里能找到精彩情节
I sure hope he finds a plot out there in that desert.
看吧 我们出名的糖果墙
Behold, our famous candy wall.
嘿 甜心宝宝
Hey, Sugar Babies.
什么事 糖心贝贝
Yes, honey buns?
不 甜心宝宝是有史以来最适合看电影时吃的糖
?No, Sugar Babies. The greatest movie candy of all time.
万分抱歉
A thousand apologies.
我马上去给您弄一些来
I will track some down for you straight away.
-你不介意吗 -介意什么 拜托
- You wouldn't mind? - Mind? Please.
我最大的乐趣
There is no greater joy
就是去搞到一些我从未听过的东西
than fetching something I've never heard of
给一个我刚认识的人
for someone I've only just met.
请问有什么需要帮忙的吗
May I help you with something?
不用 我只是在等人而已
No, I'm just -- I'm waiting for someone.
那个人叫大卫·贝克汉姆
And his name is David Beckham.
他就住在普雷斯科综合生活馆
Resident at The Prescott.
米奇很讨厌我做这种事
Okay, Mitchell hates it when I do this,
但我每次遇见名人
but every time I meet a celebrity,
我都拜托他们帮我录来电语♥音♥应答
I ask them to record my outgoing message.
我现在用的是我在银行遇到史诺普·道格时录的
My current one is from when I saw Snoop Dogg at a bank.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表