某种程度上 是他培育我成长
In a way, he raised me.
你振作点行不行啊 老爸
Pull yourself together, man!
海莉
Haley, um,
我想你药物导致变正常人的外公
I think what your... chemically humanized grandfather
想说的是 孩子天生就是生存者
is trying to say is that kids are built to last.
的确 他们会碰到许多磨难
Sure, they -- they go through stuff,
但雨过就会天晴 特别是有你们在身边帮忙
but they survive, especially when you're around to help.
我想念他
I miss him.
第2季第9集
我知道
Yeah.
他是你第一个真正意义上的男朋友
He was your first real boyfriend.
我一直希望他能出现
I keep expecting him to show up.
他以前都是晚上过来 我会偷偷溜出去看他
He used to come by at night, and I'd sneak out to see him.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你知道吗
You knew?
他开一辆没有消音器的三十年前的旧车
His car is 30 years old and doesn't have a muffler.
他居然还按喇叭
And he honked.
我超爱那台车
I loved that car.
我知道你现在很难过 宝贝
I know it hurts now, sweetheart,
但这样你才明白这段感情是值得拥有的
but that's how you know it was a relationship worth having.
后来呢
Well, what happened?
他回来了吗
Did he come back?
那
That --
那就是你 老兄
That was you, buddy.
我喜欢这个孩子
I love this kid.
我记得他还是个宝宝的时候
I remember when he was a baby.
咱们第一次见时我上高中
We met my senior year of high school.
大家到底以为我是谁啊
Who does everyone think I am?
你知道
You know, it's --
有关宝宝 你爱上一个宝宝
Thing about babies, you -- you fall in love with a baby
胖嘟嘟超级可爱
with the cutest little fat folds,
然后 突然 他们就离开了
and then -- bam -- they're gone.
但没事 因为取而代之的
But it's okay, because in its place
是个学步的娃娃
is this...toddler
拥有世上最美好的笑声
with the greatest laugh on Earth.
然后又一天 这个娃娃也不见了
And then one day, the toddler's gone,
取代的 是一个小孩子
and in its place, a little kid
他会问你听过的最有趣的问题
that asks the most interesting questions you've ever heard.
就一直这样子
And this keeps going on like that,
但你从没有错过他们的机会
but you never get the chance to miss any of them,
因为总会有一个新的孩子取代之前那个
'cause there's always a new kid to take the place of the old.
直到他们长大
Until they grow up.
然后 突然
And then...in a moment,
所有这些你爱上的孩子们
all those kids you fell in love with
同时走出了家门
walk out the door at the same time.
天啊
Jesus.
我不是故意扫兴
Oh, I don't mean to be a bummer.
我只是说 时光飞逝
I'm just saying it goes fast.
就像老话说的
Like the expression...
"你永远不知道最后一次抱起自己孩子是什么时候"
"You never know the last time you pick up your kid."
海莉 我们要说的是
The point we're making, Haley,
担心自己的孩子很正常
is that it's natural to worry over your kids.
说明你爱他们
It -- It just means that you love them.
所以我一直会感觉我把他们养坏了
So, I'm always gonna feel like I screwed them up somehow?
差不多
Kind of.
但最终你能够一笑而过
I mean, eventually, you'll be able to laugh at it --
大概是你向自己孩子保证
probably around the time that you're reassuring your own children
他们没有养坏他们宝宝的时候吧
that they didn't screw up their babies.
谢谢啦
Thanks.
不 谢谢你
No, actually, thank you.
作为父母 我们很高兴知道我们仍有
It's nice to know, as parents, that we can still have --
爸爸
Dad?
我想念抱起我的小女儿
I miss picking up my little girl.
不会是最后一次的 可恶
And it won't be the last time, damn it!
你想要我骑在我肩上吗 宝贝
Oh! u202dYou want a piggyback ride, honey?
不不不
No. No. No.
-你确定 -好了 到此为止
- You sure? - Okay, I'm calling it.
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
好了 终于来了
Okay, this is it!
你好
Hello?
-炸薯条味道很普通啊 -抱歉
- The French fries were only okay. - Sorry about that.
花了点时间才把杰弄上车
Took a minute getting Jay to his car. u202dMm.
他看到一片形状与他以前橄榄球教练相似的云
He saw a cloud that looked like his old football coach,
然后他不想自己待着
and he didn't want to be alone.
-今晚意外地挺耐人寻味的啊 -是啊
- Turned out to be kind of a fun night, huh? - u202dYeah.
是的
Yeah.
对了
By the way...
我在网上贴的广♥告♥收到回复啦
I got a response to my Craigslist ad.
那好快啊
Oh. Oh, that was fast.
是的
Yeah.
一对人很好的夫妇
Yeah, really nice couple,
很快要成为空巢老人
soon to be empty nesters --
有3个孩子 2个新生的外孙
three kids, two new grandkids.
老婆有点神经兮兮
Wife's a little high-strung.
老公有点古里古怪
Husband's a bit of an oddball
而且对生活十分有激♥情♥
with an infectious lust for life.
他们听起来好奇怪啊 不卖♥♥
They sound like weirdos. No sale.
菲尔 我是在说我们俩
Phil, I'm talking about us.
我们应该把房♥车留下
We should keep the RV.
这主意真是太棒了
That is amazing. u202d
是什么让你改变了心意
What changed your mind?
我想应该是因为今晚听到的那些故事吧
I think it was hearing all those stories tonight.
孩子们很快就会离我们而去
And the kids'll be gone soon.
我们估计会花很多时间在旅游上
We'll probably spend a lot of time on the road.
反正都要出游 何不在极尽奢华
Might as well do it in the height of luxury --
带地毯洗手间与四合一游戏桌的车上游呢
with a carpeted bathroom and a four-in-one game table.
你真是太棒了
You're incredible.
我是做了什么好事才能够有你这样的贤妻
What did I do to deserve a wife cool enough
让我留下我爸的房♥车以及他的新生鹦鹉
to let me keep my dad's RV and his newborn parrot?
他的新生什么
His newborn what?
亲爱的 鹦鹉的寿命可以到70至8...
Honey, parrots live like 70 to 8-- u202dMmmmmm.
完全没想到会接到的电♥话♥啊
That was not the call I was expecting.
亲爱的 我懂
Sweetie, I know.
我看到另一个教练在网上发庆祝的照片了
I-I saw the other coach celebrating on Instagram,
浑身都倒了运动饮料 还是在房♥子里
uh, drenching himself in Gatorade -- in the house.
还有地毯呢 谁来清理呢
There was a rug. Who's gonna clean that up?
我猜肯定不是他来清理
Not him, I bet.
从你的表情来看
I'm reading from your face
我跟你说之前你是不知道这事的
that you didn't know until I just told you.
我现在是紧张所以说个不停
Now I'm just talking out of nerves.
妈的 我...
Damn it! I --
我没被选吗
I didn't get it?!
我知道我喜怒不形于色 但我超想要这工作
I mean, I know I'm hard to read, but I really wanted that job.
我很遗憾 来抱抱
I'm so sorry. C-Come here.
等等 所以你才整晚不停跟我说
Wait, is that why you were selling California
加州的各种好吗
all night long to me?
因为你希望我知道时不会太难过
Because you wanted to soften the blow when I heard?
真是又怪又有点甜
Well, that is weirdly sweet.
-我很快就过来 -好
- I'll be there in a second. - u202dOkay.
我想跟你们说驴子的故事超成功
Um... Just wanted to let you know the donkey story killed.
-哈哈 -一下让场面不再尴尬
- Ha ha! - u202dIt totally broke the ice.
我们聊得非常开心
We've been having so much fun!
宝贝 我好为你开心
Oh, honey! I'm so happy!
谢谢 我也很开心
Thanks. Me, too.
他问我能不能去外面一起吃个冰激凌
He asked if I could go outside and get ice cream.
我可以去吗
Can I?
当然啦 没问题
O-Of course, yes.
但选择配料时要非常谨慎
But just make good choices about the toppings.
不要加糖屑 那是蜡做的垃圾
Don't get sprinkles. They're just wax.
至少我们也获得了一个小胜利不是吗
Well, now, there's a small victory at least, right?
初次约会大成功 我们也得到了一次助攻
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表