after my tether snaps and I tumble endlessly through the void?
比较有可能的应该是
It is much more likely
当你重新进入大气层时 直接被烧成灰烬
that you will just incinerate upon re-entry.
你们在聊上太空的事吗
You guys talking about space?
是啊
Yeah.
听我说 兄弟
Um...look, buddy,
我很感谢这一切 但我不想去
I appreciate all this, but I don't want to go.
什么
What?
对不起 我真的很怕
I'm sorry. I'm just so scared.
但你是我的定海神针
But y-you're my rock.
我不... 没有你我做不到
I-I can't -- I can't do this without you.
我是你的定海神针吗
I'm your rock?
我给我们添了什么麻烦啊
What did I get us into?
我其实都不想去
I didn't even want to go.
我只是想在贝佐斯
I just wanted to look cool in front of Bezos
伊隆与扎扎面前耍酷罢了
and Elon and Zuck-Zuck.
三者都是科技界大佬与巨富
你是为了这种原因才想去的吗
That's the reason why you're going?
恕我直言 把白男发射到太空中
I'm sorry, but launching white dudes into space
已经不酷很多年了
hasn't been cool for years.
但镜头在拍
But the cameras.
我怎么样才能安全下庄
How am I going to get out of this?
如果你只是想耍帅
Well, if you're trying to look cool,
你就举办一个华丽的活动
just throw some splashy event
把去太空的机会拍卖♥♥掉再捐给慈善机构就行
and auction off the space trip to charity.
感觉能行
That could work.
哪种慈善机构啊
What kind of charity?
最近跟狼有关的慈善机构挺火
Wolves are hot right now.
我喜欢
I love that.
我要拯救狼群
I'm going to save the wolves!
我们是要拯救 不是要灭狼 对吧
We're saving them, right? Yeah.
我喜欢你这样不走寻常路
I like the way you think outside the box.
我可能有个很不错的工作岗位可以给你
I may have a really interesting job opportunity for you.
海莉 我们说不定可以一起工作呢
Haley, we could be working together!
没 这是个一个人的职位
No, it's really just the one job.
菲尔 虽然不是太空之旅
And, Phil, while it's not a trip to space,
但我希望菲尔·邓菲狼群中心
I hope that the Phil Dunphy Center for Wolves
能够配得上你改变我人生的恩情
will be a fitting honor for the man who changed my life.
我们会举办一个盛大开幕仪式
We'll have a big opening ceremony.
你们可以看看所有的狼们
You'll meet all the wolves!
我们到镜头前再来演一次吧
Now let's go do this again in front of the cameras!
我很怕狼
I'm terrified of wolves!
太好了 你来了
Oh, good, you're here.
曼尼马上要给我展示他新的游轮装
Manny's about to model his new cruise wear for me.
看来有好戏看了
This should be good.
杰 别让他自我羞耻
Jay, don't make him self-conscious.
答应我你会管住自己的嘴
Promise you're going to be nice.
很聪明
Very smart.
谢谢夸张 老妈
Thanks, Mom.
杰 你觉得呢
Jay, what do you think?
袋鼠船长[形似]你好
Hey, El Capitan Kangaroo.
您哪位啊 是奇人异事先生[形似]吗
What are you, the Untalented Mr. Ripley?
你甚至应该去巴哈马群岛指挥交通
You should be directing traffic in the Bahamas.
歌♥手坦尼尔[船长打扮]打来了
Tennille called...
我吐槽过这个了没
D-Did I do that one yet?
总之 她觉得你看起来就像80年代电影里
Anyway, she thinks you look like the kid in an '80s movie
人见人憎的死小孩
we're supposed to hate.
你看起来很赞啊
You look amazing.
赞到像贵族家庭里
Amazing-ly like the last Kennedy picked
玩球时最后被人选进队的废柴
in a touch football game.
这些吐槽太赞了 我必须得去跟他说
These are too good. I gotta tell him.
曼尼 再把服装穿上
Manny, put the outfit back on!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表