You're the best.
怎么回事 刚才是大厨走的声音吗
Whoa. What's going on? Did I just hear the chef leave?
没救了 我连这是什么都看不出来
It's hopeless. I can't even tell what this was.
我问问有有没有餐厅有位子吧
Well, I'll see if there's a restaurant that can take us.
我们回家吧
I'm just going home.
不不不不不 不行
No. No, no, no, no! Whoa, whoa, whoa! No!
谁都不准走
No one is going anywhere.
听我说 其实我们还能挽救这个感恩节
Listen, you know what? We can salvage this Thanksgiving.
菲尔 去开始搞沙拉
Phil, you get the salad started.
卢克 任何没完全毁掉的东西
Luke, anything you don't need
都留着抢救
dental records to identify, save.
艾丽克斯 那男的就是个傻♥逼♥ 找个好点的
Alex, that guy was an idiot. Pick better boyfriends.
对不起了 妈 我很想帮你搞定的
I'm sorry, Mom. I so wanted to do this for you.
亲爱的 没事
Oh, honey, no.
你给了我最棒的礼物
You gave me the best gift ever.
我又可以指挥使唤大家了
I'm bossing people around again!
卢克 切点胡萝卜
Luke, chop some carrots.
听我说 我那时只是...
Look, I guess I just --
觉得如果哪天你离开我了 我一定活不下去
I didn't think I would be able to survive if you ever left me.
我此刻还是这么认为
And I still don't.
谢谢
Thank you.
那派对也没那么好玩啦
And the party wasn't that fun.
缺了点什么
Something was missing.
我就喜欢你说事不说明白的姿态
Oh, I love when you say things without really saying them.
你是指我 对吧
You meant me, right?
《无脸的男人》
Man without a face.
《木乃伊》
The mummy.
《昏迷》
Coma.
《我 机器人》
I-robot?
《冰雪奇缘》
Frozen?
《哭泣的游戏》
The crying game.
你们是不是傻啊
What is wrong with you people?
如果你们想看哭泣
If you want to see crying,
那他应该跟着我进厨房♥
he should come and see me in the kitchen
看看有多少脏碗盘要洗
with all these dirty dishes.
行行行 我帮忙洗盘子跟银制餐具
Fine. I'll do plates and I'll do silverware.
但拒绝需要先泡过再洗的东西
But nothing that requires soaking.
你们可真可爱
You guys are so cute.
乔治可爱
Well... George is.
但茵素需要有点个性
Poppy is going to need a personality.
抱歉了兄弟
Oh! Sorry dude.
绝对是意外
Total accident.
他会是一个好爸爸
He's gonna be a good dad.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表