钢琴上
...on the piano!
-天啊 -什么
- Oh, my God! - What?!
是的 感觉我就是来丢人的
You're right. It's like I want to fail!
老爸 你别瞎说 你的表演超赞啊
Dad, stop being crazy. Your act is great!
结尾平淡就表示这是个无聊的表演
It's a flat finish, which means it's a flat act.
很明显是有两根蜡烛啊
It's obviously two candles.
我是趁你们分心的时候把第二支放过去的
I put the second one over there while I was distracting you
就是把牌射进这蠢葡萄那会儿
by throwing a card into that stupid grape.
我们到家啦
We're home!
我的宝贝们
My babies!
感觉一天没见到你们了呢
I feel like I haven't seen you all day!
你们今天玩得开心吗
Did you have fun today?
想知道也很简单
Well, that's easy to find out.
让我上传一下今天的婴儿镜头影片
Let me just upload this baby cam footage.
你 你说什么
The what -- what was that? Hmm?
他们身上其中一颗纽扣是摄像头
Oh, one of their buttons is actually a camera.
虽然画质不怎么样 不过...
It's not the greatest quality, but...
等等 你带我的孩子们去酒水铺了吗
Wait, you took my babies to a liquor store?!
没有 那是...
No, it's the --
是酒品博物馆啦
it's the wine museum.
卢克 明明是王牌酒水铺
It's Ace Liquor, Luke.
老娘可是打从15...
I've been going there since I was 15...
满21岁后15分钟首次踏入那里
minutes past my 21st birthday.
我真是不敢想象....
Well, I am horrified --
等等 等等 我刚刚快进了
Wait, wait, wait, I just fast-forwarded,
看到你跟一个女人在瑜伽班上说话
and it's you talking to some lady at a yoga class.
她是杂♥志♥上的人
She's from the magazine!
你为了生意出♥卖♥♥♥我宝宝的色相吗
You pimped out my babies for a sales pitch?
有谁受到伤害吗
Who did it hurt?
茵素
Poppy!
太无♥耻♥了 我个人无法忍♥受...
Oh, disgusting. Personally, I can't stand --
车管局的某个保安
Some guard at the DMV
让我们五个月大的婴儿咬了一口他的热狗
giving our five-month-old a bite of his hot dog.
他只是帮忙照看了一下下而已啦
He only watched them for a second.
我本来还很高兴你们今天都愿意帮忙带孩子
I was so happy you all wanted time with the babies today,
因为最近我有种感觉
because lately, it has felt like
你们好像都不想跟孩子们沾上边
you didn't even want to be bothered with them.
结果原来你们都是无利不起早
Turns out you only want to help when it can help you.
我心里都有一点纳闷我们为什么还要住这里
Part of me wonders why we even stay here.
因为你在这里不用交房♥租加饭钱吗
Because you eat and live here for free?
我说了只有"一点"
I said "part."
好啦 我不是要说他们做的对
Okay, I'm not saying what they did was great,
但家人不就是这样吗
but isn't that what families do?
互相帮助彼此
Help each other out?
如果能够帮助到家人
And are we ever really too young
难道有年纪太小一说吗
to come to our family's aid?
你开什么玩笑 竟然打算说服我们
You're not seriously trying to get us
借孩子给你拿去表演魔术
to let you use them for your magic trick, are you?
真的是我的牌
It is my card!
感谢各位热烈的支持
You guys have been great.
不过是时候帮我可爱的小助手
But I should be getting my beautiful assistant here
脱下燕尾服 换上温暖舒适的睡衣了
out of this tuxedo and into some warm jammies.
太客气啦
You guys.
表演成功都是你们的功劳
It's you that make it work.
我对之前的事感到很抱歉 希望我没有太无礼
So, I'm sorry about earlier. I hope I wasn't rude.
没事 我完全理解 你现在有空一起吃东西吗
Please. I totally get it. Are you free for a bite now?
当然 我想我还是有点时间的
Sure. I guess I got a couple minutes.
完美
Perfect!
我去"直达塔帕斯"餐厅订个位子
I'll get us a table at Straight to the Tapas.
好极了 到时候见
Great. Meet you there.
我只是想摆脱他 我们不去
I'm just getting rid of him. We're not going.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
他的衬衫之前提上去的时候
When his shirt rose up earlier,
我看到一个爱探险的朵拉的纹身
I saw a Dora the Explorer tattoo.
我可不想听到这背后的故事
And I do not want to hear the story behind that one.
你知我知 不可外传
This stays between us.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表