我得初级武戏课可是拿了"尚可"
I got a "Satisfactory" in Beginning Stage Combat.
开演
And action!
-卢克 你过来 -别这样
- Come here, Luke. Luke! - No, easy, easy.
你别这样
Whoa! Easy!
-你冷静 -你怎么能这么对我
- Easy! - How could you?!
-全天下那么多女人你偏去搞她 -停手停手停手
- Of all the women! Come on, Luke! - No! No! No! No!
别打了
Ah! u202dNo!
够了
Enough.
听我说 你很伤心我也很难过
Now, listen, I'm sorry that you're hurting so badly,
我让你走出那段感情的计划很失败
and I'm sorry that my plan to help you move on
我也很抱歉
was a disaster.
但你是个有广阔胸襟的好男人
But you're a good guy with a big heart,
你会找到真命天女的
and you're gonna find the right person,
我向你保证
I promise you.
而你呢 你勇敢
And you... it was big of you
跑来跟曼尼面对面坦白做得很棒
to want to tell Manny the truth to his face.
-谢谢 -但你越界了
- Thanks. - But you crossed a line.
你只想到自己而辜负了家人
You put yourself in front of your family,
你还伤了一个视你如手足的男人
and you hurt a guy who loves you like a brother.
你这么做让我非常失望
You disappointed the hell out of me.
我得请你离开了
I'm gonna ask you to leave.
对不起 曼尼
I'm sorry, Manny.
别难过了 宝贝
Sorry, papi.
我可能得麻烦你让我独处一会儿了
I think I need to be alone for a while.
我理解
I understand.
曼尼 你要记得
Just remember, Manny,
当你碰到雨天时 我都愿意陪伴你
I'm there for you whenever there's a rainy day.
因为那些日子不用工作 所以...
'Cause we don't work those, so...
孩子 你要挺起胸膛
You keep your chin up, kid.
一切都会关关难过关关过
It's gonna work out okay.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你 杰
Thanks, Jay.
对不起我之前说你从不在乎别人
I'm so sorry that I told you that you didn't care about other people.
我当然在乎别人啦
I care about other people.
我内心也很敏感啊
I'm really very sensitive.
那很棒啊
That's great.
那或许明天你可以带乔
So, maybe tomorrow, you can take Joe
去参加小男孩公主派对
to that little boy's princess party.
小男孩公主派对吗
Little boy's princess party?
我觉得他也有自♥由♥
Eh...I think it's nice that he has the freedom
去扮演任何喜欢的角色啊
to express himself that way.
我很不错吧
Pretty good, huh?
他们要求家长也得变装
They want the parents to go dress up, too.
慢走不送
Okay, I'm out.
弹了45分钟的西塔琴还是没反应
45 minutes of sitar, and nothing.
她这个人听不进别人的话
She can't be reasoned with.
迪迪就是这种人
That's so Dede.
她很明显还在不爽我们
She's clearly still upset with us.
她的确是很记仇
Well, she does hold a grudge.
菲尔
Phil.
克莱尔 能麻烦你帮忙跟你母亲谈谈吗
Claire, could you try and reason with your mother?
什么... 好吧 杰瑞 有没有可能
What -- Okay, Jerry, is it possible
是你把放下她的罪恶感投射在这上面呢
that you are projecting your guilt about moving on?
因为那个才不是我妈妈呢
Because that's not my mom over there.
我不是有意说得那么直接
I don't mean to seem indelicate,
但感觉你现在有点在说疯话呢
but you sound a little crazy right now.
拜托了 跟树谈谈吧
Please, talk to the tree.
好吧
Okay, um...
你好啊 老妈
Hey, uh, Mom?
杰瑞想去墨西哥一年
So, uh...Jerry wants to go to Mexico for a year --
是四个月
Four months!
我就试试 万一呢
Worth a shot.
他很孤单
And he's lonely,
所以他想带上他的新朋友一起去
so he wants to take his new friend.
你说什么
What?
什... 你...
Wh-- You're...
真的吗 你不介意啊
Really? You're okay with it?
她说"玩得愉快"
She says "Have fun."
她是哪种语气
How did she sound?
语气会不会像说反话 绵里藏针
Did she seem passive-aggressive?
对啊 你最好再确认一次吧 克莱尔
Yeah, maybe you should double-check, Claire.
真是太"谢谢"你了 菲尔
Great. Thank you, Phil.
妈 虽然非常想你
Mom, after missing you a lot
而且没有跟你聊过太多别的
and talking about very little else,
但杰瑞遇到了新的对象了
um, Jerry finally met someone.
这个人是迪兰的母亲 法拉
It's -- It's actually Dylan's Mom, Farrah,
杰瑞想带她去墨西哥玩
and he wants to take her to Mexico.
她在听了 接着说
She's listening. Keep going.
杰瑞很担心这么做你会不高兴
Um...Jerry is worried that this would upset you,
但我说你会想看到他开心
but I told him that you want him to be happy
并放下过去往前走 对吧
and to move on, right?
快动啊 快动啊
Please move, please move.
迪迪 晃动是代表"同意"吗
Dede, does the rustling mean "Yes"?
谢谢你 迪迪
Thank you, Dede.
我永远爱你
I will always love you.
我需要来点水
I need some water.
-然后咱们去救那"茄子"吧 -没错
- And let's go rescue that eggplant. - Yes.
真的假的啊
That was crazy!
-你看到了吗 -等等
- Did you see that? - u202dHold on.
你... 你妈妈还想说点什么
Your -- Your mom wants to say something.
什么
What?
"克莱尔小宝贝
"Hey, Claire Bear.
或许你应该多感激菲尔的魔术
Maybe you should appreciate Phil's magic more,
尤其他刚刚救了你一命"
especially since he just solved your problem."
真是不敢相信 你真是个天才
I can't believe it. You're a genius.
谢谢你
Mm. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
人称我为"线王邓菲"可不是浪得虚名
They don't call me Filament Dunphy for nothing.
真有爱
That is cute,
但你还是会继续卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的吧
but you are still selling houses, right?
靠 我20分钟后得带人看♥房♥♥
Oh, shoot, I have a showing in 20 minutes.
爱你
Love you.
看来我应该多给你浇水啊
Oh, I guess I should be watering you more, huh?
我这阵子一直很忙
I've been busy.
你人都不在这
You're not even here,
我都能感觉到你审视的目光
and I feel like you're judging me.
行行行 我没有忙
Fine. I haven't been busy.
我很想你
I miss you.
或许就是因为这样我才不想见到杰瑞
It's probably why I didn't want to see Jerry.
他好容易让我想起你
He reminds me so much of you.
也正是为什么法拉总让我来火
It's also why Farrah drives me nuts.
如果我想要家里有个怪人
If I'm gonna have a kook in my house,
我宁愿要你
I'd want it to be you.
菲尔
Phil.
菲尔 别闹了
Phil, stop it.
老妈你闭嘴啦 我就喜欢这发型
Shut up, Mom. I like this haircut.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表