我终于来到了这里
Oh, I'm finally here.
这一直是我的梦想
Oh, this has been my dream
从我看过《一个美国人在巴黎》后就如此了
ever since I saw "An American in Paris."
影响我的电影是《天使爱美丽》
For me, it was "Amélie."
我当年还强迫我妈给我剪女主同款发型
I made my mom give me that haircut.
情人节快乐 宝贝
Happy Valentine's Day, mon cheri.
基佬巴黎[美好巴黎]
Ah, gay Paree.
瞧 我就说克莱尔肯定会用这个哏吐槽
See, I told you it would be Claire.
我押的是杰会吐槽
I had my money on Jay.
抱歉 姑娘们
Sorry, ladies,
我心情太好不想吐槽
I'm in too good a mood.
没什么大事
It's no big deal.
我只是在今年的国际衣柜博览会上
I'm getting a lifetime achievement award
获得了终身成就奖
at this year's Expo Internationale du Closet.
他们怎么不把最后一个词也翻成法语
Why don't they translate the last word?
我相信法语里肯定有"衣柜"这个词吧
I'm sure they have a word for closet.
他们是法国人
They're French.
或许是没翻到最后一个词 就习惯性罢♥工♥了
Maybe they went on strike before they got to the end.
普里契特先生 欢迎来到皇冠广场酒店
Monsieur Pritchett, welcome to the Crowne Plaza.
我是伯纳德·布斯
I am Bernard Busse,
国际衣柜行会的主席
president of the International Closet Guild.
么么
Mwah!
么么
Mwah!
老天 他还发出恶心的声音
Oh, God. He made the sound.
这位女士根本无需介绍
And this woman needs no introduction.
你跟杰在邮件中形容的一样美
You are just as beautiful as Jay described in his e-mail.
很高兴见到你 斯黛拉
It's a pleasure to meet you, Stella.
不 不 这是我妻子歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, no, no. This is my wife, Gloria.
我本来想在邮件中提到你的 但一写就太长了
I-I put you in the e-mail, but then it was too long.
希望在一小时后的鸡尾酒招待会上见到二位
I hope to see you both at the cocktail reception in an hour.
待会儿见
A bientot.
再见[西语]
Adios.
你可真会乱上添乱 还掺杂第三种语言
'Cause that's what we need. A third language.
我们有一小时的时间 去观光吧
We have an hour. We should go sightseeing.
-或许去看看巴黎圣母院 -不了 谢谢
- Maybe check out Notre Dame. - No, thank you.
我曾见过它辉煌的样子
I saw it back in the day,
而非如今这般空有壳没有魂
before it was a shell of itself.
再去看一次 只会让我郁闷难受
Seeing it again would only depress me.
是啊 我懂你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
所以我现在都没法去西尔斯百货购物了[实则已破产倒闭]
That's why I can't shop at Sears.
曼尼 你去帮我们办理登记入住吧
Manny, why don't you go and check us in
因为你让整个家族蒙羞
since you disgraced this family
你竟然学法语 而不是西班牙语
by learning French instead of Spanish.
一定要拿下他们承诺我的那个房♥间
And get that room that they promised me.
显然某个伯爵曾在那里睡过
Apparently some earl once slept there.
我们太为你骄傲了 爸
We're so proud of you, Dad.
谢谢 我只希望我父亲能在此看到这一幕
Thanks. I only wish my old man could be here to see this.
说起来也好笑
You know, it's funny.
他参与过诺曼底登陆战
He stormed the beaches of Normandy,
我却要领♥取♥衣柜界的大奖了
and I'm getting a closet award.
后辈不断超越祖辈的光辉
We keep topping each other.
谁知道小乔能有怎样伟大的成就呢
Who knows what Joe will do?
你有什么安排
Hey, w-what are you doing now?
你懂的 情人节嘛
Well, you know, it's Valentine's Day,
所以我打算跟我丈夫一起
so I think I'm gonna enjoy
享受这世上最浪漫的城市
the most romantic city in the world with my husband.
抱歉
Sorry.
菲尔去不成巴黎 因为他有工作要忙
Phil can't come to Paris because he has to work.
虽然很扫兴 但我一个人也会玩得很开心
It stinks, but I am still gonna have so much fun
因为我打算重游
visiting all my favorite places
当年在那里短期留学时最爱的地方
from the semester I spent there in college.
房♥地♥产♥紧急事件
Real-estate emergency.
经纪人和客户间的保密协议
Um, broker/client confidentiality
禁止我谈论具体事宜
fobids me from discussing it.
我见过的那些事...
The stuff I've seen...
你们不会想知道的
You do not want to know.
没错
Correct.
如果你愿意
Look, if you want,
并且当电灯泡也不会让你觉得太尴尬 或许...
and you don't feel too awkward about being a third wheel, maybe --
米奇尔竟因可怜我而相邀
Pity invite from Mitchell?
真是风水轮流转啊
How the tables have turned.
不了 谢谢
No, merci.
我要去找我最爱的咖啡厅
I'm gonna go find my favorite cafe,
喝一杯葡萄酒 不为自己独自一人而伤悲
have a glass of wine, and try not to be sad that I'm all alone.
好吧 祝你玩得开心
Okay, great. Have fun.
再见
Bye.
我听说这里的面包
You know, I heard the bread here
比我们国家的那种要健康些
is healthier than the kind we have back home.
那怎么可能呢 面包就是面包啊
Well, how is that possible? Bread is bread.
按常理是这样 但实际上这里的谷物...
You would think, but it's actually the way that the grain is, um --
不对 是因为烤箱...
No, no, it's -- It's the way that the -- the ovens --
好吧 反正我要趁在这里吃很多面包
Okay, look, I'm gonna have a lot of bread while we're here.
它们必须得好
I need it to be okay. u202d
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我好像有点倒不过来时差
I think I'm jet-lagged.
不如这样吧 我去睡个觉
You know what? I might take a nap
你自己出去游玩探索吧
while you go out and explore.
是什么声音啊 你的箱子怎么会发出声响
What was that? W-Why did your bag honk?
可能是电♥话♥声吧 这里的电♥话♥铃♥声♥都是那种的
I think that was a phone. You know, that's how they ring here.
谁快接一下电♥话♥啊 有人吗 快
Will somebody answer that? Hmm? Hmm?
别生气
Don't be mad.
菲茨宝
Fizbo?
你说你的箱子装不下我的毛衣
My sweaters were too bulky to pack,
但却能装得下菲茨宝装备
but Fizbo made the cut?
拜托 你知道我一直以来都有一个梦想
Oh, come on. You know it's always been my dream to --
就是将菲茨宝的魔力带到法国街头
to bring the magic of Fizbo to the streets of Paris.
你并不是倒不过来时差
You're not jet-lagged.
你是打算偷偷溜出去 在街上"丑来丑去"
You were gonna sneak out and go clown around.
你知道这个说法不对 是"扮小丑逗乐"
You know that's not how we say it. It's "Clown about."
我真不敢相信你竟然对我撒谎了
I-I can't believe you lied to me.
我也不敢相信我还得对你撒谎才行
Well, I can't believe I had to.
大多数小丑的配偶都是非常支持他们的
You know, most clowns have spouses that are supportive.
我才不信大多数小丑能有配偶
I'm not convinced most clowns have spouses.
克莱尔即将见到
Claire was about to meet
克莱夫·比克斯比的法国表哥 克劳德
Clive Bixby's French cousin, Claude.
计划很简单
The plan was simple enough.
我只需捏造一个工作上的紧急事件
All I did was create a fake work emergency
然后在克莱尔最爱的咖啡厅等她
and wait for Claire at her favorite cafe.
欢迎来到法国 请问您本次来的目的是
Welcome to France. What is the purpose of your visit?
爱情
L'amour.
先生 请老实回答问题
Just answer the question, sir!
抱歉抱歉
Oh, I'm s-so sorry.
来办事...
Um, business...
办情事
of l'amour.
加点糖会顺口一点
It helps to add a little sugar...
克劳德兄
Claude.
谢谢 但其实...
Oh. Thank you, but th--
这个... 不是我的真名
this is, uh, not my real name.
是我的情圣第二人格
It's my romantic alter ego.
我是来给我老婆一个惊喜
I'm surprising my wife.
不错哦
Not bad.
以美国人的标准来说
For an American.
是吗 你能做到比我更深情吗
Oh, really? You can do better?
许多年以前 我在这间咖啡厅遇到一个女孩
Many years ago, I met a woman in this very cafe.
我们有过短暂但激烈的一段情缘
We had a brief but passionate affair,
白天我们一同探访了巴黎各处
spending our days exploring Paris
而在晚上
and our nights...
我们也探索对方身体各处
exploring each other.
我有一次曾带一个女人
Well, I-I once took a woman
去了迪士尼乐园与诺式莓果乐园
to both Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表