你希望你人生的下个篇章是怎样的
what you want your next chapter to be.
谢谢你 杰
Thanks, Jay.
歌♥洛莉亚 歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, uh, Gloria? Gloria?
我注意到你的睫毛膏完全没被哭花
I noticed your mascara was still intact,
所以我猜你一定还没看我写的信
so I assume you haven't had a chance to read my note.
是的 还没有
No, not yet.
那对我们两个来说都会很不容易
Oh, well, you know, it will be hard on both of us,
但是 择时不如撞时
but there's... there's no time like the present.
小卡
Aww, Cam.
歌♥洛莉亚 或许你没注意到
Oh, uh, G-Gloria, maybe you didn't notice
我的信还有第二面
that there's a second side to my note.
不如这样吧 我给你播放
And you know what? Maybe it would help
我在写这封信时配的音乐 能帮你烘托情绪
if I played the music that I used while I was composing it.
真有爱
So nice.
什么 有爱而已吗
What? Nice?
这简直是最完美的道别信
It was the perfect goodbye letter.
简直是《恋恋笔记本》和《飞屋环游记》前十分钟的合体
It's "The Notebook" meets the first 10 minutes of "Up."
那足以让你咒骂上帝
It was enough to make you curse God
赐予你爱的能力
for giving you the ability to love.
不过是一首每行以我的姓名字母开头的诗而已
It was a poem where every line started with a letter of my name.
好吧 我知道你在干什么
Okay, alright, I... I know what you're doing.
你在给你的感情竖立一道墙
You're putting up walls around your... your feelings,
因为你从情感上还没有准备好
because you're not emotionally prepared
跟你如此深爱的一个人告别
to let go of someone you love so dearly.
曼尼
Manny.
对哦 他也要离开了
Oh, yeah. He's leaving, too.
21年
21 years.
5份职业
Five careers.
两任丈夫
Two husbands.
他是我身边唯一未变的存在
He was the only constant.
我现在无法因此向他哭泣
I can't start crying to him about this now,
-因为我一哭可能就止不住了 -没错
- because I might never stop. - Yes.
我不希望让他因此更加难受
I don't want to put all that on him.
我懂 但这种情感必须有个宣泄渠道啊 歌♥洛莉亚
Yes, I know, but those feelings have to go somewhere, Gloria.
你何不学学我的做法 都写下来呢
Why don't you do what I did... put them in writing?
这办法或许有用
That might work.
-谢谢你 小卡 -不
- Thank you, Cam. - No.
不 歌♥洛莉亚
No, Gloria.
我谢你才对
Thank you.
谢谢你让我成为
Thank you for allowing me
过去12年你精神觉醒的指引者
to be your guide to spiritual awakening the last 12 years.
我真的 深感荣幸
It has been... a true privilege.
你在说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们最多也就单独相处过七八次而已
We've been alone maybe like eight times.
嘘
Shh.
高飞吧
Soar.
妈咪 爹地
Hi, Mommy and Daddy.
我们知道你们认为我们无法照顾好一只狗
We know you don't think that we can take care of a dog,
但你们还没见过我们的狗狗汪汪
but you haven't met our dog, Woofie.
-汪 -别乱叫 汪汪
- Woof! - No barking, Woofie.
-但你刚刚说... -坏狗狗 坏狗狗
- But you just said to... - Bad dog! Bad dog!
不要
No!
别担心 我们永远都记得
And don't worry, we'll always remember
给它喂食 让它保持健康
to feed him and keep him healthy.
里面是放了药吗
Is there a pill in here?
所以你不想要油光发亮的毛皮吗
So, you don't want a shiny coat?
别担心 我们会确保它跟别的狗狗相处融洽
And don't worry, we'll make sure he gets along with other dogs.
几小时后再见咯
See you in a few hours.
几小时吗
Hours?
快走
Come on.
你们可能担心
You guys are probably worried
它会把家里弄得很脏
he's going to get the house all dirty.
我们知道如何处理这个问题
Well, we know how to handle that.
等等 我们要怎么...
Wait. How are we gonna do the...
看到了吧 我们能做到的
So, as you can see, we can do this.
我们知道养狗费心费力
We know a dog's a lot of work,
但我们不必独自承担
but we'll never have to do it alone.
没错 我们三个永远会一起的
Yeah, it will always be the three of us.
永远
Always.
结束
The end.
你们知道你们可以随时联♥系♥我的 对吧
You guys know you can call me anytime, right?
去瑞士也很方便 所以...
And it's easy to visit Switzerland, so...
我还是可以向你寻求恋爱建议的 对吧
And I can still count on you for relationship advice, right?
我可不想成为那种可悲的男人
I don't want to become one of those pathetic guys
任由女人操控他们
that lets women manipulate them.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
坐下
Sit.
别走
Stay.
-乔 -太迟了
- Joe! - Too late.
我刚已经把你的肾在桑给巴尔的黑市上卖♥♥掉了
I just sold your kidney on the black market in Zanzibar.
乔 你哥哥想好好泡个澡呢
Joe, your brother's trying to take a bath.
要尊重隐私啊
Privacy, please.
妈
Oh, Mom!
妈 别啊
Mom, no.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你是我们家的大诗人
I know that you're the poet in the family,
但我也给你写了点东西
but I wrote you a little something.
妈
Oh, Mom.
我才是幸运的那个
I'm the lucky one.
我会很想你的 但我很激动
I'm gonna miss you so much, but I am so excited
你要开始你自己的冒险旅程了
that you're going to have adventures on your own.
享受愉快的一年哦 曼尼
Have the best year, Manny.
我会的
I will.
我也会非常想你的
And I'm gonna miss you, too.
要平安无恙地回来
Come back in one piece.
我保证
I promise.
什么鬼
What?
-坐而言不如起而行 -老妈
- Talk is cheap. - Mom!
你... 我这是该怎么逃出来
What... How am I supposed to get out?!
这里有所有你逃生需要用的一切
You have everything you need to figure it out.
降下你的心率 观察你的四周
Slow down your heartbeat, look at your surroundings.
妈 你别走 妈
Uh, Mom, wait. Mo... Mom!
-这房♥间 -是啊
- This room. - Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
不禁让我想起来
It just got me thinking
在我们最早刚搬进来时 那空荡荡的房♥子
about the empty house we first moved into.
新婚夫妇计划着横跨美国之旅
Couple of newlyweds planning a cross-country trip,
但我却不停孕吐
but I kept getting morning sickness.
是啊
Yeah.
六个月过后...
Six month later...
你就搬了两个箱子 迪兰
You carried two boxes, Dylan.
而我搬[怀]过两个人类呢
I carried two humans.
当然是指茵素跟乔治啊 不然还能有谁
Yes, Poppy and George. Who else?
我们当时也挺快就上手了啊
We got the hang of it pretty fast.
是啊 我们一开始感觉自己挺行的一阵子 然后...
Yeah, we were feeling pretty smart for a while and...
大伙们 我正在跟日内瓦的房♥东通电♥话♥
Guys, I'm on the phone with the landlord in Geneva.
公♥寓♥有4.5乘11米大
The apartment he has is 4 1/2 by 11 meters.
快 帮我算一下相当于多少平方英尺
Quick, what does that work out to in square footage?!
-米转换码... -没没没 我还在
- Meters and yards... - Yeah, no, no. I'm still here.
大概是... 米比英尺大吗
Bigger than... Are they bigger than?
-你算出来了吗 -这个就扯了吧
- Oh, do you have this? - That one's kind of ridiculous.
我之后再给你答复
I'll have to get back to you.
没有 我只是在跟着一只苍蝇的轨迹
No, no, I was just following the path of this fly.
我答应了 对 给我几秒钟
Ugh! I'll do it. Okay, give me a second.
你们谁的手最稳
Which one of you has the steadiest hands?
卢克
Oh, Luke,
上次发生后 我们去弄了备份钥匙
we got a second key the last time that happened.
就放在厨房♥抽屉里 跟我过来
It's in the kitchen drawer. Come on.
所以基本上... 25年来无休止的疯狂
So, that's pretty much... 25 years of uninterrupted crazy.
突然一瞬间 它说结束就结束了
Then, when it ends... it ends.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表