Land on your bottom.
摔肉无妨 摔骨则断
Aim for the meat, not the bone.
嬷嬷
Oh... Mimsy!
看见没 毫发无伤
See? Good as new.
我亲爱的老公 真是个绅士
My dear husband, such a gentleman.
他每次都帮我开浴室门
He always opens the bathtub door for me.
知道了 我们先失陪一下
Yeah. Would you excuse us just a second?
因为她就是啊
'Cause she was.
这样真不好
It's not good.
就是说啊
Oh, totally!
我们就是在聊上次去蛙镇
We're just remembering something that happened
喝遍了每家酒吧的尼格罗尼鸡尾酒
on our last Negroni crawl in Frogtown.
蛙镇啊
Oh, Frogtown!
-"鸟骑着鸟" -"鸟骑着鸟"
- Oh, "Bird on a bird!" - "Bird on a bird!"
你们都收到短视频博主布丽吉特
Oh, you all got the TikTok invite
发的抖音邀请了吧 她周四要开
Bridget from Quibi sent out for her matcha pop-up
抹茶快闪店
on Thursday, right?
-你们去吗 -当然 那听起来很...
- You guys down? - Oh, yeah, that sounds...
冰凉凉
frosty.
出了点小麻烦
Small hiccup.
我到宠物店时 发现少了一枚蟒蛇蛋
When I got to the pet store, I was down one python egg,
-也就是说... -还有一枚在这里
- which means... - There's one still here.
没错 我找过客厅了 不在那里
Yeah, and I just checked the living room, and it's not there.
好了 小朋友们 都到外面去
Okay, nuggets! Everyone outside!
找彩蛋时间到啦
It's time for the egg hunt!
出了点小麻烦
Hey. Small hiccup.
轮到品尝我带来的这瓶酒啦
Now it's time for the bottle I brought.
用干净的杯子
Fresh glasses.
朋友 这瓶酒是2009年卓龙酒庄的好酒
This, my friend, is a 2009 Chateau Trotanoy.
最好把你的裤腰带系紧了
You might want to cinch your belt up.
他会让你爽到裤子炸掉
It's liable to blow your trousers off.
-还不错 -"不错"吗
- It's nice. - "Nice"?
我能懂你为什么会喜欢这款
I understand why you would like it,
但... 这种酒是我红酒俱乐部朋友们
but... this is what my wine club friends
会称为"网红爆款"的酒
would call "An obvious choice."
我懂 你还没长出品尝上等美酒的味蕾
I get it. You haven't developed a taste for fine wine yet.
我不想对你说这话
Um, I hate to say it,
但我应该比你多懂酒许多
but I probably know more about wine than you do.
两个月前 你喝个桃红葡萄酒
Two months ago, you couldn't drink rose
都还得混果汁才能喝下去
unless it was mixed with Snapple.
这件事只有一个办法可以分出高下了
There's only one way to settle this...
敢不敢来一场盲测品酒
are you up for a little blind taste test?
放马过来
Bring it.
乔 去酒窖选出5瓶随机的红酒
Joe, go to the wine cellar, pick out five random bottles.
-我们家有酒窖吗 -什么是酒窖
- We have a wine cellar? - What's a wine cellar?
你是我的第一个
You were my first.
我们一起经历了那么多
And we'd both been through so much.
我曾是个神经兮兮的人
I mean, I was neurotic.
你是栋浴室连接厨房♥的怪房♥子
You had a-a bathroom off the kitchen.
但我们都找到了对方
But we both found each other.
总之我...
Anyway, I...
我觉得 我必须说些什么
I-I-I feel like, um, I have to say something.
不是你的错 都怪我
It's not you. It's... It's me.
我就是...
I just, um...
需要更多空间
I need more space.
但我们还是能记住旧日的美好时光啊
But we could still remember the good times.
比如我们刚搬进来时
Um, like... like when I first moved in
我全副家当只有那个音箱
and all I had was that boombox.
你觉得这样好不好
Yeah, um... what do you say? Yeah.
我们重温旧梦
One more time?
♪ 现在我有过最美好的时光 ♪
♪ Now I've had the time of my life ♪
也是电影《辣身舞》中的重要舞蹈配乐
The time of my life - Bill Medley, Jennifer Warnes
♪ 不 这是我从未有过的体验 ♪
♪ No, I never felt like this before ♪
♪ 是的 我发誓这是实话 ♪
♪ Yes, I swear it's the truth ♪
你觉得如何
What do you say? Huh?
是不是一下又回到了过去
Takes you right back, right?
回到了2003年的情人节
To Valentine's Day 2003...
四
and four.
♪ 这一切都是我欠你的 ♪
♪ And I owe it all to you ♪
歌♥洛莉亚说得没错
Gloria was right.
在我做了告别后 我真的能接受新房♥子
Once I said goodbye, I was able to embrace this new house
然后接下来几周就能布置好它来迎接新宝宝
and spend the next few weeks getting ready for the baby.
我只是需要一个告别
I just needed closure.
还有... 那套衣服也该告别了
And... And s... And so did the drapes.
因为舞后来变得有点... 脏[辣]
Because the... the dancing got, uh... g-got pretty dirty.
♪ 因为我有了最美好的时光 ♪
♪ Because I've had the time of my life ♪
♪ 不 这是我从未有过的体验 ♪
♪ No, I never felt this way before ♪
♪ 是的 我发誓这是实话 ♪
♪ Yes, I swear it's the truth ♪
♪ 这一切都是我欠你的 ♪
♪ And I owe it all to you ♪
米奇尔
Mitchell!
宝宝提早到了
The baby's here. He's early.
什么 我还没准备好呢
What? I-I'm not ready!
那你赶紧准备好吧
Well, get ready.
我们之后还得谈谈为什么
And we will be discussing why you were
你背着我偷偷玩"最美好的时光"
"Time-of-my-Life-ing" without me.
菜鸟的味蕾会把这个认成赤霞珠
The uneducated palate would identify this as a Cabernet,
但其实呢 这是波尔多产的梅洛
when, in fact, it is a Merlot from Bordeaux.
-正确 -让你蒙中了
- Correct. - Oh! Lucky guess.
在我20多岁时 我跟一个
In my twenties, I befriended
来自巴黎的品酒师成为朋友 他叫马塞尔·卡洛
a sommelier from Paris... Marcel Caron.
其实我还去他那里住过
In fact, I went to stay with him.
我们彻夜饮酒直到睡去
We'd drink wine all night and fall asleep
耳边伴着蒙帕纳斯大街上的手风琴声
to the sound of an accordion on the Rue de Montparnasse.
这故事跟这瓶酒一样 水果味的"基"调太浓
Much like this wine, that story has too many fruity notes.
下一杯
Next glass.
请... 尝
And... sip.
这瓶是陈年的纳帕谷霞多丽
That is a mature Napa Valley Cabernet.
-正确 -吃灰吧 老头
- Correct. - Unh! Eat that, old man!
你其实可以不用每答对一题
You know, you don't have to spike the football
就要绕场一周耍帅的
every time you get an answer right.
全天下只有你可以把聊酒
Only you could make talking about wine
搞得装逼味那么浓
into something obnoxious.
比数平手 2比2
Score is tied, two-two.
是时候来品尝最后一杯酒了
Time now for the final wine.
请开始答题
And to reveal the answer...
等等
Wait a minute.
或许我们不应该亮答案
Maybe we shouldn't.
在我们把这事变成比赛之前
Before we turned this into a competition,
本来都喝得挺开心不是吗
we were both having fun, right?
我们在做一件咱俩都喜欢的事
We were doing something we both liked.
我是有发现今天这一下午
It did occur to me that this whole afternoon,
我们俩没人去看时间
neither one of us checked our watch once.
如果我们亮了答案 有一个人就要不好受
And if we flip this over, one of us is gonna feel bad
到时候这件事就变没意思了
and it could ruin the thing.
面对现实吧 我们父子也没多少共同话题
I mean, let's face it, we don't have a ton in common,
但今天我在你身上看到了一点自己的影子
but today I saw a little bit of me in you.
你跟人比输赢时也可以很没品
You can be a competitive jerk.
听你去巴黎度过夏天的故事后
And based on that summer in Paris story,
我发现你也有敏感细腻甚至如香水般...
you can be kind of a sensitive, even perfumy type of...
够了
That'll do.
当你从你的旅行回来后
Look, when you get back from your trip,
我们把品酒这事变成固定活动吧
why don't we make this a thing?
我们可以每个月一起品酒一次
We'll have a wine tasting once a month...
不比赛 纯品
without the competition.
我加入
I'm in.
妈的
Damn it!
计较输赢的小混♥蛋♥
Competitive bastard.
真是爱死这小子了
Oh, I love that kid.
面对现实吧 亲爱的
Time to face facts, honey.
这是给我们坐的老人桌
It's the grandparent's table for us.
菲尔外公是吧
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表