你爱它吗 快说你爱它
Do you love it? Say you love it.
我爱啊
I do. I love it.
我爱它的动线
I love the flow.
采光 还有地点
I love the lights. I love the location.
而且地下室还有唱K房♥呢
There... There's even a karaoke room in the basement.
多有意思
So fun!
上一次我的地下室里有火♥辣♥麦克[麦克风]
The last time I had a hot Mike in my basement...
算了 还是等人多的时候再分享吧
You know what? I'm gonna wait till there are more people here.
行
Yeah.
宝宝醒了
Oh, oh, the baby's awake.
你想见见他吗
Do... Do you want to meet him?
我可以问他喜不喜欢我们送的礼物
I do. I can ask him if he liked our gift.
都没听到反馈
We never heard.
您好
Hello?
塔克先生 我是吉姆·阿尔瓦雷斯
Mr. Tucker. It's Jim Alvarez.
密苏里北部中♥央♥大学的体育部长
Athletic Director from the University of North Central Missouri.
好的 请问您找我有什么事情
Uh, yes, of course. How... How can I help you?
其实这通电♥话♥有点尴尬
This is a bit of an awkward call.
你应该也知道
As you know, you were the runner-up
你是我们主教练的第二名人选
for our head coaching job.
是的 我知道
Uh, yes, yes, and, uh, you know,
阿什利教练是个很棒的人 你们做了很棒的选择
Coach Ashley is a-a great guy, great choice.
我无怨无尤 我其实...
No hard feelings. I actually...
还送了一瓶恭贺的威士忌给他
I sent him a bottle of congratulatory scotch.
他喝了那瓶酒
Well, he drank it.
然后在记者会时
Then he did a press conference
他用了挺"生动"的语言
where he used some colorful language
称呼了一位女记者
to address a female reporter
还怪了犹太人一些事情
and blamed some things on the Jews.
我的老天
Oh, my.
我的重点是
The point is, uh,
如果你还有兴趣 那份工作就是你的了
the job is yours, if you still want it.
抱歉 请你再说一次
S... I'm... I'm sorry. W-What?
我知道这一切事发突然
I know this is coming at you fast,
我需要在今天结束之前知道答案
but I'll need an answer by the end of the day,
所以跟你先生谈谈后
so talk it over with the mister
给我个答复吧
and, uh, let me know.
好 好的
Um, uh, yes. O-Ok... Uh, yes.
谢谢你的来电 谢谢
Okay, thank... thank you very... thank you very much.
看看他 太完美了
Look at him! He's perfect!
是啊 我知道 一切都好完美
I know. I know. It's all perfect.
感觉上天实现了我一切心愿
It's like the universe gave me everything I wanted.
好的 家庭会议 大家请坐下
Okay, family meeting.
迪兰 请坐 谢谢
Please. Sit down. Dylan, please. Thank you.
听我说
Now, um,
接下来这番话可能会有点伤感情
this is gonna sound harsh.
任何内心有感情的家长都不愿意说这些话
No... No parent with half a heart wants to say this,
所以克莱尔 你来说吧
so, Claire?
随便 我完全不介意说出这些话
Fine. I have no problem saying it.
家里住太多人了
There are too many people living in this house.
环境太脏乱
It's disgusting!
我怀疑有生物
I think there's something alive
住在我们家水槽水里
in the kitchen sink water.
是小槽槽而已啦
It's just Sinky.
你没打开厨余搅碎机吧
You didn't turn on the garbage disposal, did you?
我们不能再这么住下去了
O-Okay. W-We cannot live this way!
你们其中一个得搬走
One of you has to move out.
你不是吧 怎么可以这样
Are you kidding me?! That's not okay!
-什么 这不公平啊 -你是认真的吗
- What?! That's not fair! - Are you serious?!
你不能突然就提出这种话啊
You can't just spring this on us!
我最近薪水刚大幅缩水
I-I just took a huge salary cut.
-你怎么可以这样 -这太不公平了
- I mean, how could you do that? - It's so unfair!
我现在真的没有办法搬家
So it is really not a good time for me to move.
我也是
Me neither.
我也不方便搬 我刚跟工作那边申请了休假
I just took a leave of absence from work
就因为我想多跟家人聚在一起
to spend more time with my family.
我有两个婴儿以及需要特殊照顾的丈夫
Well, I have two babies and a special needs husband.
是真的 我的病需要
It's true. I have a medical condition
住在能放下巨型床垫的房♥里
that requires a room big enough for a giant mattress.
他会睡眠扭动
He sleep-wiggles.
如果你们之中没有人自愿搬走
Look, if one of you doesn't volunteer,
那就是你妈来选了
your mother's gonna have to pick someone.
海莉是长女 她一家有4个人
Well, Haley's the oldest. There's four of them.
而且说实话
And honestly, it's only a matter of time
她迟早会再怀上二胎
before she gets pregnant again.
尤其他还是个扭动者
Especially since he's a wiggler.
只有我们病人与家属才能这么说好吗
Whoa! We can say it.
艾丽克斯拥有最高的学历
Well, Alex is the one that has the most education.
我不该因为聪明而受到惩罚
I shouldn't be penalized for being smart.
我又没要选总统
I'm not running for president.
你呢 你不是申请了去上大学吗
What about you? Didn't you apply to college?
对啊 他们都没给我回复 大学真没礼貌
Yeah, and I never heard back from them. College is rude.
你们三个可以一边打扫家里
Okay! You can figure this out amongst the three of you
一边讨论答案
as you clean up the house.
今晚前我们要知道谁搬
We need a name by the end of the day.
肯定不会是我
Well, it's not gonna be me.
我都不敢想象跟我最好的死党分开
I just can't imagine being apart from my best friend.
卢克 你想得美
Nice try, Luke.
救我 他这招效果卓越
Help me. It's working.
走
Oh, come on.
小卡 你看
Hey, Cam. Look!
小卡 小卡
Cam! Cam!
抱歉 我刚才走神了
Oh, s... I'm sorry. My... My mind was elsewhere.
我们的邻居刚送来了这个给我们
Our neighbor just dropped this off.
太有心了 而且你猜怎么着
So sweet! And... And guess what.
她是个儿科医生
She's a pediatrician.
你说我们有多幸运
I mean, how lucky is that?
太棒了吧 这样就不用做婴儿防护
That's amazing! Now you don't have to ugly up the house
房♥子也不会变丑了
with baby-proofing.
拜托千万别要小孩
Don't ever have kids.
有香槟 有松露
There's champagne, there's truffles,
-还有鱼子酱 -城市佬啊
- there's caviar. - Ohh, city folk, huh?!
这年头没有人送老派的一篮苹果
I mean, whatever happened to a basket of apples
外加一张有心但错别字很多的卡片了吗
and a thoughtfully misspelled note?!
你们说是吧...
I mean, huh? It's like...
好啦 带我们参观你新家
Alright, give us a tour,
务必别忘了看小酒吧
- and make sure it includes the bar. - Yes!
我们先从唱K房♥开始
Okay, so let's start down in the karaoke room,
然后再往上一路参观到主卧
and then we'll work our way up to the master.
这听起来就像我心中梦幻约会的安排
Oh, sounds like my dream date!
抱歉 我是个单亲爸爸 从没机会出来玩
Sorry, I'm a single father. I never get out.
我们现在还这么说话吗
Is this still how we talk?
不 好啦 大家跟我过来
Okay. No. Uh, alright. Right this way.
希望在楼下时
Okay, I hope the big earthquake that we're long overdue for
不会碰到加州早该震的地震
doesn't hit while you're down there!
你负能量爆棚啊
You're being so negative.
你是在抽什么风
What is wrong with you?
我必须得跟人倾诉
Okay, look, I have to tell someone,
但你不可以告诉别人 特别是米奇尔
but you cannot repeat it to anyone, especially Mitchell!
我刚收到了密苏里
I just got offered
那份梦寐以求的橄榄球工作邀约
the football job that I wanted in Missouri.
但你才刚搬进来新家啊
But you just moved in!
-我知道 -而且还领养了小婴儿
- I know. - With a newborn!
-我知道 -而且是你煽动做这两件事的
- I know! - And you were the one pushing for both!
我不需要你回顾 我的危机我还不清楚吗
I don't need a recap! It's my crisis!
我们到了
We're here!
你们来啦
Hey! Hey, guys!
乔 新发型不错啊
Wow! Joe, nice haircut!
看到了吧
See?
-我很想念他之前的发型 -很可爱
- I miss his old hair. - It's cute.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表