Excuse me.
要是金发和棕发那两位来了
If that blonde and brunette come by,
你能不能告诉他们碰面地点换了
could you tell them there's a new meet-up spot?
换成顶楼的按♥摩♥浴缸
The hot tubs on the rooftop.
当然 锻炼前先热身
Of course, warm things up a bit before your workout.
假如您没有其他需求 我得继续检查
If there's nothing else, I need to make sure
确保保龄球的重量没有标错
these balls are marked with their correct weights.
给他10号♥的鞋
Size 10 for him
给我一双有钢头的
and anything with a steel toe for me.
某人总是出纰漏[掉球]
Someone drops his ball a lot.
计划有变
There has been a change of plan.
你们的保龄球教练说在顶楼碰面
Your bowling instructor would now like you to meet him
要在按♥摩♥浴缸里热身
in the hot tubs for a warmup first.
-楼上见吧 -好
- Meet you up there? - ?Yep.
假如你想打给慈善机构换搭档
If you're calling the charity for a new partner,
那是行不通的
it's not gonna work.
他们已经做好海报了
They already made the posters.
-可以点餐了吗 -迫不及待
- Ready to order? - ?Very.
我来这间餐厅只想点一样菜品
I came to this restaurant for one thing and one thing only.
是什么菜
And that thing is...?
抱歉 来一份你们世上最肥...
Sorry. Uh, one of your world fa--
世上最肥的热狗 这就来
One of our world's fattest hot dogs coming up.
不 是肥美小汉堡
No! The-the slider.
肉饼要几分熟
And how would you like it?
我
Me...
-是的 您 先生 -要三分熟
- Yes, you, sir. ?- ...dium rare.
能请你送到泳池来吗
And can you have it delivered to the pool, please?
当然
Of course.
那份小汉堡送到泳池
Okay, that slider goes to the pool,
还有一份贝克汉姆先生的送到顶楼
and it looks like we need one for Mr. Beckham to the roof.
你见到过穿黑帽衫的家伙吗
You seen a guy in a black hoodie?
-他刚走 -谢了
- Just left. - ?Thanks.
我去去就回
Oh, I'll be back.
我迫不及待想尝尝你们世上最肥的热狗
I'm dying to try one of your world's fattest hot dogs.
你到商场了吗
Hey, you here at the mall?
还没 你怎么喘得这么厉害
No, not yet. Why are you breathing so hard?
一群孩子在我旁边抽电子烟
Oh, um, a bunch of kids were vaping next to me,
我不得不伏地爬到香薰店里
and I had to army-crawl into a-a candle store.
我来都来了 你想买♥♥什么吗
Yeah. Is there anything you want while I'm here?
我能告诉你我"真正真正想要的"吗
Can I tell you what I want, what I really, really want?
辣妹合唱团歌♥词
你正在看着我对吗
You're watching me right now, aren't you?
小卡 好吧
Cam, okay, look.
我只是希望能在健身房♥
I was hoping I'd run into Posh
遇到时髦辣妹聊上两句 好吗
here at the gym for a private moment, okay?
我们都希望遇到贝克汉姆夫妇
Look, we're both after the Beckhams.
我们一起制定一个计划
Let's come up with a plan together --
在泳池酒吧等我
meet me at the swim-up bar.
他们还有泳池酒吧
There's a swim-up bar?!
就是说 我们才该住在这里
I know, we should be living here
艾丽克斯该住在我们的破房♥子里
and Alex should be living in our stupid house.
希金斯 我需要你
Higgins, I need you!
你在哪
Where are you?!
您似乎遇到小麻烦了
A spot of bother, I see?
我做不到
I can't do it!
您当然可以
Oh, of course you can.
我爬到您身前
I'll just crawl in front of you
您就可以抓住我的腰
so you can grab me around the waist.
要是我笑出声了提前向您道歉
I apologize in advance for any giggling.
我这人天生很怕痒
I'm cursed with the tickle gene.
出什么事了
What's going on?
有人卡在滑梯上了
Someone's stuck on the slide.
她想爬回去 但是
She tried to climb back down, but --
-滑梯不许反悔[倒♥退♥] 我懂 -是啊
- No backsies, I get it. - Yeah.
那是我的
Oh, oh, oh! That's for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
-可是速度太快了 -不 别担心
- But it goes too fast! - Oh, no, don't worry.
我将不断收缩臀部来控制我们的速度
I shall vary the flex of my buttocks to control our speed.
我们会
We should be --
不
No!
请接受我最诚挚的歉意
My deepest apologies!
不
Oh, no!
好吧
Okay.
不
Noooo!!
麻烦解决
That one's sorted.
送一些气泡水到按♥摩♥浴缸帐篷
I need some sparkling water sent up to the hot tub cabanas.
不能说是给谁的
Can't say for whom,
但附带一杯香槟
but let's include a glass of champagne
以防他的"时髦"妻子一会儿也来
in case his posh wife joins him.
小心
Easy.
小心
Easy.
有没有搞错
Come on!
希金斯
Higgins!
听我说
Um, listen...
我需要你帮我弄来那个小汉堡[滑水者]
I need your help getting my hands on the slider.
滑水者吗
The slider?
当然
Oh, of course.
看着就诱人
Quite a looker, that one.
问题就在这 目前为止
Well, that's the problem -- so far,
我只能看 还没尝到
I've only been able to look and not taste.
无需多言 我会想办法将滑水者送来
Say no more. I shall find a way to deliver the slider to you.
太好了 有没有什么隐蔽些的地方
Great! Um, is there somewhere private
能让我单独享用它
where I could enjoy the slider alone?
我建议您去我们顶楼的按♥摩♥浴缸
Might I suggest one of our rooftop hot tubs
能眺望都市
overlooking the city?
完美 我在那等着
Perfect, I'll wait there.
我还需要一个围嘴 我总搞得满身污渍
And I'll-I'll need a bib -- I can make a mess.
还很脆
Still crisp.
他没走远
He's close.
我怎么又到这来了
How'd I get back here?
时髦辣妹
Ah, Posh.
多谢
Thank you.
您丈夫叫您去露台碰面
Your husband has asked that you meet him
一起在按♥摩♥浴缸里喝香槟
up in one of the rooftop hot tubs for some champagne.
菲尔
Phil.
希金斯 真正的敌人不是滑梯
Higgins! The slides aren't the enemy.
而是恐惧
Fear is.
见到我们的住客成长总是如此激动人心
It's always a thrill to see one of my residents grow.
顺带一提 某位神秘的先生
By the way, a certain mystery man
在楼内注意到了您的存在
has spotted you around the building
他希望您能去顶楼一聚
and has requested your presence on the roof.
杰总算知道搞浪漫了
Jay's finally doing something romantic!
我还以为他只是个不解风情的糟老头
Just when I thought he was a clueless grouch.
这地方有几个大堂啊
How many lobbies does this place have?!
打扰一下 哪里能买♥♥到泳衣
Excuse me. Where can I find a bathing suit?
所有帐篷里都有附赠的泳衣
Oh, there are complimentary suits in all of the cabanas.
别担心 我每晚亲自高温消毒
?Worry not, I boil them myself nightly.
机器人有这本事吗
Let's see a robot do that.
希金斯 我们有个不寻常的小请求
Hi, Higgins. We have a bit of an unusual request.
我们知道你必须谨言慎行 不过
Now, we know you need to be discreet, but...
我们希望能和某位杰出的英国人
we are hoping to have a rendezvous
来一场"不期而遇"
with a certain distinguished Brit.
我会为二位安排
Consider it arranged.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - ?Okay.
还是没看到女士们的踪迹
Still no sign of the ladies.
或许她们是在另一个帐篷里
Maybe they're in a different cabana.
我的到了
Mine's here.
陪我等金发妹吧
Let's wait for the blonde.
我只有在成双成对的时候才玩得开
I only know how to do this with even numbers.
机器人先生
Hello, Mr. Robot!
能告诉我我的浪漫惊喜在哪里吗
Can you tell me where to go for my romantic surprise?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表